chapter 4

Sehers pro:..

Pain is all i feel now. I never knew this is how we feel when we are heartbroken. Dam ryan. He broke me completly.i had to get over him. For months now, a stone had been sitting on my heart. I'd shed a lot of tears over him, lost a lot of sleep, eaten a lot of cake batter. Somehow, I had to move on.
Life would be hell if I didn't shake loose from the grip he had on my heart. I most definitely didn't want to keep feeling this way, alone in a love affair meant for two. Even if he'd felt like The One. Even if I'd always thought we'd end up together. Even if he still had a choke chain on my heart.

I left for college tomorrow i am leaving for italy. I am fed up of here. This place just has bad memory. I reached college and saw ryan standing they with linda. I ignored him and went to classes. Soon classes finished and it was time to say good bye. I met all my friends.

I was going towards the parking ryan was they

Ryan: seher why you hurting me what have i done.

Seher: you have guts to ask me what have you done. Well i went to your house yesterday to tell you a good news. Guess what i saw ryan linda and you in one bed you did all this just to get in bed with me. I am over this ryan and i am leaving good bye.

I went home and started packing. Italy here i come. I went to the airport and bored the flight. Soon we landed. Hope italy changes my life. I came out of the airport and was waiting for my college staff to pick me up. I was standing outside and saw a cute kid he was playing with someone. Aww he is cute. The baby was looking at me and he smiled. I smiled back and left with the other students.

New country new people new language. This is incredible. We were gaven flats to stay. I reached my destination and went to my flat. All the students were staying in one building. We are 250 boys and 250 girls. All from diffrent religion. I entered the flat and saw 3 more girls staying with me. They all smiled at me and hugged me.

Lucy: hey i am lucy this is catherin and this is samaira

Seher: hey i am seher from india.

Samaira: well so we sisters i am also from india come lets sit and talk .

We talked for many hours and finally slept. I love to write quotes but right now i just want to sit and cry. But no its not going to be like that i will not cry over him. I might get new life here. From monday we start college and tomorrow us 4 girls are going for job hunting. Let the life flow take me