purity ✖ luke hemmings

By lucaskisses

tall, blonde, blue eyed captain of the basketball team luke hemmings was the school's bad boy. he had girls l... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten

seven

22.4K 1K 225
By lucaskisses

Luke breathed a sigh of relief as he approached the flat complex, ringing the buzzer to the flat he shared with his older brother, Jack.

he looked down at the now passed out, drunken girl that was still in his arms after having carried her the majority of the way home.

after a few minutes, the door still hadn’t clicked open so Luke furiously pressed the button, slowly getting more and more agitated.

no more than a few seconds later, Luke heard a click and happily pushed the door open.

he softly kicked the door shut behind him with his foot, careful not to wake his fellow residents who would be sure to quick up a fuss if he did.

he walked down a couple of corridors till he came to the door of where he had temporarily been staying. He knew this was going to be a struggle to explain to Jack, but after the incident at the party, he felt the need to look after Felicity after seeing her in such a state. he just wanted to make sure she was safe and okay and to be there when she woke up in the morning.

but he worried this wasn’t how Jack was going to see it. Luke was sure he was going to automatically assume that he was just bringing back another girl to have a one night stand with and then never speak to her again. and with the amount of times he had done this before, well, Luke really couldn’t blame him if he were to jump to that conclusion.

the door was left slightly ajar and a door was slammed shut causing Luke to breathe a sigh of relief as he realised he wouldn’t have to explain himself to Jack tonight.

he turned the lock on the door before heading to his bedroom.

thankful that the door was open, he carefully carried Felicity over to the corner of his room where his bed was.

he kicked the duvet back before carefully slipping her into the bed,

he slipped her heels off of her feet and placed them down onto the floor at the bottom of the bed, his eyebrows furrowing as he noticed just how big the heels were. he began to wonder why she had bothered wearing them when she was already so tall, but his thoughts were interrupted by the noise coming from Felicity.

he rolled her over onto her side, something he knew was important to do when someone had drank too much.

her eyes fluttered open and Luke crouched down next to the bed. he bought his hand up to her face and brushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. incoherent mumbles continued to leave her mouth as she drowsily blinked a few times before closing her eyes altogether again.

Luke watched her for a little longer before he was sure she was asleep. he walked over to his bin and picked it up then walked back over to his bed and placed it on his bedside table.

he quickly jogged to the kitchen and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard before filling it up with cold water from the tap.

he, as quietly as he could, walked back to his room and placed the glass next to the bin on his bedside table.

Felicity’s plump lips were parted slightly as quiet breaths left her mouth, and Luke couldn’t help but want to reach down and kiss them.

but, he didn’t.

he could never even imagine taking advantage of this girl. he felt his heart flutter a bit as he took in how innocent she looked fast asleep, wrapped up in his duvet.

much more innocent than any girl Luke had ever had in his bed before.

instead, he reached down and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before grabbing a pillow from the other side of the bed and heading for an uncomfortable night’s sleep on the sofa.

___

Felicity let out a groggy groan as soon her eyes were opened by the sunlight that had creeped in through the light curtains.

after blinking a few times, she looked around the unfamiliar room and began to wrack her head for an explanation of where she was and how she had gotten there.

ahe suddenly sat up in the bed and immediately regretted it as she felt a sharp pain shoot through her head. it was then last night’s events began to come back to her.

she remembered drinking. a lot. and she remembered talking to Alexa, and then some vile smelling man coming up behind her and then Luke appearing out of nowhere and attacking the guy to the ground.

“how’re you feeling, darling? are you okay?”

Felicity slowly turned her head to the left of the bed where the voice had come from, and she honestly could’ve burst out crying with all of the thoughts and unanswered questions that were going round in her head.

“why- wh- what am I doing here?” Felicity panicked, throwing the duvet off of her.

“baby, you need to drink some water. I left you a glass on the side.” Luke spoke, nodding to the glass of water that had been left untouched on the bedside table next to where Felicity had been sleeping just moments ago.

“stop calling me those names!” Felicity snapped, her hands going up to her head as she tried to control all of the emotions she was feeling.

“look, you’re scared, I know that. Just calm down, dar-“ Luke quickly stopped himself as Felicity shot him an unimpressed look. “Felicity.”

she reluctantly picked up the glass of water and downed half of it, keeping it in her hands as she crossed her legs and turned to face Luke, taking sips of the water as she scrunched her nose up in discomfort, trying to get comfortable.

“I’m sorry, I would’ve let you borrow some clothes but you were asleep and- I just thought- you were-“  Felicity laughed as she stammered his words, suddenly feeling a lot more comfortable.

“how do I get here?” Felicity questioned. “where even  am I?”

Luke chuckled slightly.

“this is my flat. well, it's my brother’s. but I live here.”

Felicity wanted to ask why, how he had ended up living here and why just with his brother, but felt it was not an appropriate time to ask, nor did she think he was comfortable enough with her to share information so personal to him with her.

Luke explained the night’s events from the point when he found her up till the current moment. Felicity suddenly felt bad about all of the assumptions she had made about him. she had no doubt that he was the school’s bad boy, and his reputation probably was true, but he hadn’t harmed her. he had looked after her, and she felt bad for being rude to him earlier.

“well, thank you for bringing me here. I don’t normally drink, as you can probably tell.” Felicity laughed slightly as she felt a blush rise to her cheeks. “I guess I just got a bit carried away. But thank you, again, I really do appreciate it.”

Luke grinned. “it’s really no problem, baby.” Felicity shot him a look, once again, as if to say ‘don’t’, but he simply grinned wider. Felicity shrugged it off.

“I feel bad that you left all of your friends just to bring me home because I was irresponsible and drank way too much than I should’ve.” Felicity sighed.

“hey, it really doesn’t matter. I mean, if any of the boys noticed they’d probably just think I took you home to, you know.” Luke said in a suggestive manner.

“well, you didn’t take me home to, you know.” Felicity replied, mimicking his voice.

Luke chuckled. “listen, they don’t need to know that.”

“what, so you’re going to tell them that we left together to have sex?!” Felicity exclaimed, not happy with what Luke was saying.

“what’s the big deal, babe? Relax. they’ve probably already assumed it, I’ll just go along with it.” Luke shrugged his shoulders, as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“the big deal is that we didn’t have sex and I don’t want everyone at school thinking we did!”

Luke simply chuckled, once again, shaking his head.

“Fliss- can I call you that? Felicity’s a bit of a mouthful.”

Felicity shook her head in disbelief, disappointed at how quickly Luke’s actions had changed. She began to think maybe initial thoughts about this boy were right, however much she didn’t want them to be.

 when she didn’t reply, Luke continued.

“look, just go along with it, okay? if anyone asks, just say it was the best night of your life.” Luke winked and Felicity sighed and got up off the bed, retrieving her bag and shoes from the bottom of the bed before walking out of the flat without saying another word to Luke. 

a/n; quick question do you guys prefer the story wrote in felicity's pov/ luke's pov/ third person (like this chapter)?

also I really hope the story is beginning to make more sense now I promise it will more and more as it goes on oh and sorry for any mistakes I will edit in the morning cus it's gone 1am and I'm tired okk thank you for reading ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

James By Izzy

Teen Fiction

88.2K 1.5K 31
⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also there is sexual content so be aware⚠️ ...
1.3K 33 22
"Not being able to breathe is shitty" You know what else is shitty?? Having Luke as a friend and only a friend. Nothing else. Caroline was diagnosed...
263K 6.7K 36
"Number four, you're up" Coach yelled to the bench. He whispered in my ear as I passed. "Do it for the girl, Hemmings" ------------------------ Madis...
4.4K 29 40
"Why can't we just tell everybody?" Luke says and keeps his hands on my cheeks. "Luke, you're a part of 5SOS, one of the most famous boy bands in th...