At The Beginning *Benjamin Lo...

By ArianaToretto1327

At The Beginning based on the song from the movie Anastasia. Emmett and Rosalie adopted a young girl from an... More

Bella Wakes Up
Family Time
The Dream
"You Did What?!?!"
"Show Time"
Bella vs. Dad
Irina
Houston We Have A Problem
Hello Handsome

Jasmine Cullen

2.6K 47 0
By ArianaToretto1327

Hello my name is Jasmine Cullen and I am a vampire.

Yes I am Rosalie and Emmett's "Daughter", well you get the picture. They adopted me when I was a baby, my life was very confusing to me up until I got into high school. I started understanding things more clearly, it was strange at first but there's no such thing as a normal life. By the time I graduated high school, my 18th birthday came and my grandfather (Carlisle) wanted to know what I wanted to for my birthday. I told him that I wanted to change, which took a lot of convincing others especially my mom but after I changed I realized that I still have some human traits in me.

Powers; Strength, Speed, Battle Strategy, read minds, somewhat of a Shield, plus I can speak to others with my mind.

Age: 18 but stopped aging a few months ago.
The thirst was killing me but instead a craving taste for animal blood but was also able to eat human food. All of these abilities made me think that I will never be married or have any children of my own which broke my mother's heart since Bella told me what life Rosalie really wanted before she changed. I never felt so awful before until that day when I crushed my mom's heart, I didn't know that that's what she wanted. I also never felt so ashamed of myself for hurting my mom the way I did. Hopefully she will understand someday.
It all started the day after Renessme was born, I was happy that I have a little cousin but I wasn't happy with all the attention mom was giving her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
170K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...