BOSS BITCH QUOTES ND TIPS

Oleh SherekeMorrow

Quotes to get you through your day!!!! Lebih Banyak

BOSS BITCH QUOTES ND TIPS
A LITTLE MORE TIPS
MORE Tips
More ND more ND More
Almost Finished
LOTS MORE
LOTS ND LOTS MORE
LOTS ND LOTS ND LOTS
SUM LOTS ND LOTS MORE
FINALLY THE LAST OF THE QUOTES
Attention

More nd More

518 4 0
Oleh SherekeMorrow

96..* Expect to lose a few friends with every promotion.

97..* Sorry baby, I promised it wouldn't change me but I would've went insane had I remained the same me.

98..* And When They Snooze.. She Up.

99..* People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

100..* Slow moves often turn into no moves. Go with your first mind... Make moves.

101..* Every real chick I know got the same agenda... Hustle from January til the end of December.

102..* Good things come to those who wait; but only whats left by those who HUSTLE.

103..* Opportunity + Preparation = Success

104..* Fight for your Dream. The only way you'll lose is if you give up before you even start.

105..* Stop trying to tell people who you are, and what you are about, and just BE.

106..* Walk right pass a hater; leave her talking to herself.

107..* Don't ever acknowledge a non-factor bitch; you give her life when you do.

108..* Haters: H)ave A)nger T)oward E)veryone R)eaching S)uccess

109..* We never really fail. We simply have minor set-backs that prep us for major get-backs.

110..* Continue to be resilient; setbacks are simply stepping stones to success.

111..* If you want to know who your true friends are; simply act broke for 2 weeks straight.

112..* The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.

113..* Many 'friends' become 'foes' ...after handouts stop.

114..* Sometimes you just have to be selfish. People will drain the life out of you if you let them! Put your all in to you!

115..* Never envy the success of another; you have no idea how much she had to sweat to get there!

116..* You have be sitting still to feel movement around you. If your not feeling movement, then you ARE the movement.

117..* Never ask for a favor you can't repay; keep your credit good.

118..* Never question my moves. Each relationship in my life is for a reason. I've been doing this boss shit for a while now. Everyone has a position.

119..* Never let an imitation become an intimidation.

120..* Keep your circle tightly knit; to where frauds could never infiltrate.

121..* Sometimes you gotta maneuver your way thru the bullshit to get to where you gotta go.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

170 96 15
When the world were pestered by an unknown chemical and produce a dangerous kind of species. An ordinary man protect his family and save his only ch...
79.1K 11.9K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
12.3K 216 4
Two guys in an office love story.