●Right Mistake●|MiChaeng ff

By BLinK0309

It's MiChaeng ff guys. It has a bunch of smuts and I'm not good enough to right that, so please bear with me... More

[18+] An accident (1)
"No way!" (2)
"He's my property." (3)
PWEEAAASSSEE? (4)
Rejected (5)
¡¡¡NOt aN uPDaTe¡¡¡
God!
First Time (7)
Like a Fool (8)
Reminder
Eomma and Appa (9)
[18+] Unexpected scene (10)
Author's Talent^.^
Mission (11)
FuBu (12)
Hiatus alert
Love Triangle (13)
Author's back!

애기 (6)

6.9K 202 209
By BLinK0309

STILL MINA'S POV

We entered the classroom and the students became prim and proper. I removed Chaeyoung on Sana's hold and link my arms with him.

"What happened Mina?! I heard you had a b-boyfriend and he saved you from the three! Is that true?!" My bunny teeth bestfriend ask.

"YES! It's true okay?! She has a boyfriend and he saved her from the three! Satisfied now?!" Momo exclaimed.

"It's fiancé okay?! You're such a pabo!" Sana shouted and hit Momo's head. The students look at us in shock.

"AISH!!! YOU TWO ARE SO DUMB!! Why am I even friends with you again?!" I yelled at them while hitting their heads repeatedly.

"Wait hold on! So you have a fiancé? Not boyfriend?" She ask.

"Yes. I'll explain how it happened later." I said and she nodded.

"And before I forgot. Nayeon unnie, this is Son Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung, this is Nayeon unnie, my bestfriend A.K.A. The student council's vice president. She's busy doing some paper works so she doesn't hangout with us often.

Nayeon unnie look at him from head to toe while walking on circles around him.

"You're masculine. Take care of Mina or I'll bury you with bullets. And also, you look quite familliar. Have I seen you somewhere?" She ask.

"Uhmm... I don't think I've seen you before." Chaeyoung said while scratching his nape.

"OKAY CLASS!!! Our teacher Ms. Lee Bo Young is absent today and she left the things we will do on me. So if you didn't listen, I'll put you on detention. GOT IT?!" Our student council president, Jihyo, shouted.

"Yes Prez!" The students said like they were talking to their teacher but she's really scary so please respect her. Thank you!

"Oh unnie! Come here I'll introduce you to someone." I said smiling widely.

"Jihyo unnie. This is Son Chaeyoung ny fiancé and Chaeng, this is Jihyo unnie, my cousin and the student counsil president." I said.

I was expecting a congratulations but instead, they both frown and look at each other. Suddenly, Chaeyoung backs away slowly and started running while Jihyo is chasing him. She finally caught him and put him in a headlock.

"YOU LITTLE CUB!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO GET MARRIED HUH?! AND TO MY COUSIN? MY FREAKING HELLA BILLION DOLLAR BABY COUSIN??!!" She yelled at Chaeyoung.

"Woah woah woah! Hang on there Thomas! Do you know each other?!" Nayeon unnie ask.

Jihyo unnie went to us while pinching Chaeyoung's ear while Chaeyoung's whimpering in pain.

"Yes! He's our baby cub. He can't get married without my permission!" She said and let go of Chaeyoung.

"Okay this is really confusing as hell! Our? Baby? How did you know each other?" I ask and frowns.

"HEY CUB!!!" Someone called from my back and I quickly turned around and saw two tall guys wearing our school uniform.

One blonde and one brown haired with pointy ears. I think they're new.

"HYUNGS!!!" Chaeyoung went to them and cling on them like a koala.

"Aish get down kid!" The blonde said.

"Jeongyeon-ah! Tzuyu-ah!" Jihyo called to the two guys who were removing Chaeyoung from their bodies.

"Noona! Bogoshipeo!" The tallest of the two called Jihyo and hugged her. Chaeyoung and the blonde joined the hugged.

"Okay what the fuck is happening?! Mind explaining my dear cousin?" I ask

"Oh right. They were my friends you didn't know." She said calmly.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Mian. It's really not a big deal tho. I already told you about them aaaand I offered you to hang out with us but you refused. Let's talk later at lunch okay. I haven't start the class yet." She said and went to the teacher's table.

I can't concentrate on what the fuck she's explaining to the class because I'm really distracted.

After an eternity, the class ended and I pulled all of them to the cafeteria right away.

"Okay. Explain now." I know she's older than me but who cares?

"Okay well, remember the time I broke up with Hansol?" I nodded. "Well, I went to the park and they're the guys I met." She said.

"AH!!! They are the guys you told me who comforted you when you were crying! On Han River! Uhm...5 months ago! Right?!" I ask tugging on her arms.

"Ugh! So boring! Please explain it further!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed.

"Okay! It all started when...."

*FLASHBACK*

"Jihyo I'm really sorry. I hope you find someone better then me." He hugged for one last time and left me in the verge of tears. When he's not on my sight, I cried really hard that I didn't notice three guys at my back. They sit beside me.

"Uhmm... Miss are you okay?" Said the blonde haired girl.

"Uh yes I'm okay." I said while wiping my tears.

"You're not okay." The tallest one said.

"We didn't eavesdrop but we just heard your conversation." The guy with the mole on his bottom lips said.

"No, it's nothing really." I said while sniffing.

"It doesn't look like it's nothing." He said.

"Don't think too much Noona. I bet you can find someone better than him." The blonde said, smiling.

"Noona? Btw, I'm Jihyo." I said.

"I'm Jeongyeon." Said by the blonde.

"I'm Tzuyu." The tallest said.

"I'm Chaeyoung." The guy with the mole said while doing aegyo.

I laugh at his cuteness and ruffled his hair. We shook our hands one by one and I stood up.

" Let's go! I'll treat ya'll ice cream." I said poiting at an ice scream stall.

"Jinjja?!"

"Wahh!!!"

"Kamsamnida noona!"

"Aigoo! You guys are like kids. When you sat beside me I tought you guys were bunch of rapist. I've experience this before. Someone was about to rape me but my boyfriend... I mean ex boyfriend came in the right time." I said while chuckling sarcastically at the name of my ex.

"Don't mind him noona. He's a jerk for leaving you." Jeongyeon said.

"You're such a perfect girl but he chose to left you. He's not even that handsome, so it's his loss not yours. When you saw him again, act like you don't know him. Show him who's the boss!" Chaeyoung said while fist pumping.

We tell stories about each other and hangout just like normal group of friends. We keep on playing and teasing each other and we didn't realize the time.

"Oh? It's already 8:30?" Tzuyu said.

"8:30?!" I exclaimed.

"Wae noona?" Chaeyoung said.

"I forgot to fetch my sister at school. Her car broke" I said as I facepalm.

"Then let's go. Did you brought any car? Jeongyeon ask me.

"Nope. I left it at home." I said.

"Then we'll walk you home." Jeongyeon said.

"No need guys. You need to go home too." I retorted.

"It's okay noona. After what you told us, there's no way we'll let you walk alone." Chaeyoung said.

"But-"

"No buts. Let's go!" Tzuyu said and pulled my arm.

15 minutes later, we arrived at my apartment and I waved them goodbye. I was going to enter the elevator when Chaeyoung shouted.

"Wait noona!!!" He yelled. I went back at them and ask.

"Can we have each other's number? You know, emergencies?" He said nervously.

"Yeah sure." I took their phones each and entered my number in. I put their phone back and waved them goodbye once again.

As I went inside our apartment. I can see Mina glaring at me from the couch. She stood up and went to me.

"Where have you been my dear cousin?" She ask still glaring at me.

"Uhm... sorry for not fetching you." I muttered under my breath.

"Mind explaining? I'm asking where have you been." Jeez. I don't know who's older among the two of us anymore.

"Han River." I said.

"And what are you doing there?" She ask and sat on the couch. I followed her and sat too.

"Hansol broke up with me." I whispered but enough for her to hear.

"WHAT THE FUDGE?! HE EFFIN' BROKE UP WITH YOU?! WITH PARK JIHYO??!" She exclaimed.

"Stop shouting will you?!" I said.

"Tell me what happened and why he broke up with you." She said and tugged on my arms.

"He said we don't have time together because I'm always busy. And he said his mother doesn't like me." I said blankly.

"Who cares?! I don't like him too!" She argued.

"But when he left me, I cried. I cried for like 3 minites only." I said as I laugh at my own statement.

"What do you mean?" She ask.

"Well, I met three guys at the park where he left me. They comforted me and made me forget about him." I said while smiling.

"Oohhh. Do you like any of them?" She ask.

"Nah. I just treat them like dongsaengs and they treat me like a mother." I said and sighed happily. If that's possible.

"Would you like to meet any of them? I mean, they're really fun to be with." I offered her.

"No thanks, Park. You know me." She said and went to the kitchen.

When will this girl have a proper relationship?

I went in my room and change my clothes. As soon as I'm done, I layed down on my bed and close my eyes. Until someone texted me.

From Unknown:

Unknown: Hi noona! This is Jeongyeon. Just want you to know my number. Sleep well!

I smiled as I read the message. My phone beeped again.

From Unknown:

Unknown: Good evening Jihyo noona! Btw, this is Tzuyu. Rest well!

I turned off my phone again and sleep but my phone beeped for the nth time.

From Unknown:

Unknown: Jihyo eomma! It's your baby Chaeyoungie~. Don't overthink too much arasseo? Goodnight :)

"Aigoo. This kids are really..." I just smiled at the thought of them and shook my head. After I read Chaeyoung's message I fell asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"NOW I KNOW WHERE I SAW THEM!!!" Naeyon unnie stood up and yelled, gaining attention from the students. I quickly pulled her down and ask her.

"It's Park Jihyo's wallpaper! The three of them in a collage together!" Nayeon said as she stole Jihyo's phone while Jihyo's busy eating her lunch.

"Look!" She showed us Jihyo's wallpaper.

"Okay give me back my phone! Let's introduce ourselves again as we didn't have a proper conversation in the class." Jihyo said.

We're done introducing ourselves and I notice Sana and Nayeon blushing.

"Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie. You guys okay?" I ask them.

"I like him." They both whispered to me in unison.

"Oh my god please no." I murmured.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GUYS!!! I am very sorry for the super late update! I'm very busy these days since I'm preparing for my graduation and we just had a sleepover at my school last night. I'll update more often as I can since summer is coming.

School break is coming soon. Whoo! We can take a break from stupid papers or whatever that is. But guess what? My mom freaking signed me in a summer class!!! Ugh!

Anyways, I wanna greet our one and only daughter in law...

MYOUI MINA SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE!!!! SARANGHAE YEONGWONHI!!!

You've been my motivation at school every freaking day and I just hope you eat well and rest well. Happy birthday! I love you♡♡♡

I really can't get over Mina when she's crying! Help!!!😭

ESPECIALLY THIS!!! HUHUHU😭😭😭

I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter and I promise to write more if I have time. And thanks for reading and the votes too! I love you everyone!♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 893 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)
12.3K 406 10
This is another Mitzu fanfic! I hope you enjoy this story! No spoilers here, sadly :( But you can read it if you are curious :) Thanks for reading! H...
275K 5.7K 27
TWICE x Reader ~ One Shots. ~ I've tried to not specify the gender of the reader in some chapters but there're a few in which the reader is a female...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...