Would You Rather | BTS FF

By calumhood10066

Death game. Choose. More

Chapter One - Seokjin
Chapter Three - Hoseok
Chapter Four - Jungkook
Chapter Five - Taehyung
Chapter Six - Yoongi
Chapter Seven - Jimin
Chapter Eight - Sehun
Chapter Nine - Xiumin
Chapter Ten - Kyungsoo
Chapter Eleven - Jungkook #2
Chapter Twelve - Taehyung #2
Chapter Thirteen - Yoongi #2

Chapter Two - Namjoon

98 7 1
By calumhood10066

It was the next day when the group of boys were informed of Seokjin's death. They never wanted to go near that game again. Jimin tried over and over to delete the app, but every time he pressed delete, it would stay there. He hit the button again and again, crying his eyes out over his friend. He threw the laptop at the wall.
Namjoon was next to play. At school, they all met up at break time to discuss it.
"He chose to get shot, so he did," said Yoongi, almost sounding bored, but just hiding the sadness.
"I don't want to play next. i could die, or something could happen to me!" cried Namjoon. Jimin explained how he couldn't delete the app.

•••

When they went home, Namjoon sat in his room crying, only good news knowing that he didn't have to die, he just didn't need to play the game. Seokjin was his best friend out of the group, and he had lost him. He couldn't do anything at all but sit and cry. He got up to  go downstairs from his room to grab a snack, but as soon as he got up he dropped to the floor and lay dead.

•••

A/N: that was incredibly hard to kill off my bias.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...