NOCTURNAL | KILLMONGER.

By leelahrose

๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™. ๐™‚๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

ALL THE STARS.
IN MY FEELINGS.
NEW BALANCE.
ALTADENA.
PICTURE PERFECT.
ISIS.
BLUE WINE.
SIX FEET UNDER.
CALL OUT MY NAME.
CALL OUT MY NAME PT 2.
SAME OLD SONG.
DRESSED IN BLACK.
OBLIVION ( CREATION ).
QUEEN KILLMONGER.
ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS.
THE JABARI.
KINGS DEAD.
A KING'S SUNRISE.
NO GOOD.
PURPLE RAIN.
|
|
|
Time To Slay.
The First Purge.
Femme Fatale.
HONEY.
HIT DIFFERENT

LOVE DROUGHT.

3.5K 176 26
By leelahrose

N E W Y O R K |
G I S E L L E ' S H O U S E

The amount of times Giselle found herself sitting in her claw foot tub was countless, she would stare around at the same four walls. Sometimes her head would lay back against the tub and her eyes would burn into the ceiling. The water that she was submerged in was always bitterly cold, it didn't faze her one bit. But what did put her mind in a disarray was the silence that she was faced with, the silence she dealt with for months.

She could almost hear herself think, she hated hearing her own breathing. To keep from hearing such a miracle, Giselle would sink herself into the water without hesitation. She hoped that if she opened her eyes his blurry figure would be standing over the tub to yank her out. The blotchy sound of the water really helped out with the silence, it made it better in a sense.

Whenever she would do something like this, he could feel every agonizing second of it. Erik could feel the water drowning in his chest when Giselle would open her mouth and invite it all in. The vision of the eerie bathroom would be in front of him, he could see her legs hanging over the rim of the tub and her hands flop carelessly.

She could feel him, feel his presence lurking in the darkest corners of the room. It was a soulmate thing that she soon understood happens when one is in danger. Her body emerges from the water, her loud gasp and the splashes of the liquid thrashing around in the tub echoes. Giselle grabs ahold of the tub: afraid that she might let the water engulf her once again, she breathes heavily and shuts her eyes close.

Her hair was soaked and running down her back in waves, she leans her head against her arm. Small droplets of water were sliding off her eyelashes, Giselle leans back then turns around to look at the open window several feet away from her. She could see the faint color of blue lights traveling across the sky at a fast pace.

"Shit."

Giselle was in the kitchen now, a coffee mug in her hand and a blank expression on her face. What are they doing here? She thinks while scanning her eyes over the dark kitchen, the cold draft was hitting her bare legs causing her to shiver. "Giselle." The coffee mug drops to the ground, an array of black glass scratches the floor. A puddle had formed in front of Giselle's feet, she curses and quickly runs over to the light: switching it on.

Erik stands up from the dining table then walks around the island to get to her. She stands as still as the dead, afraid to even move an inch. There was no telling how pissed off he would be about her leaving again, after that night she went back to his hotel room only to vanish in the morning. You would think he learned to wake up before her.

His combat boots step into the now cold coffee, Erik's hands go up on both sides of her head. They push up against the sleek metal of the refrigerator, his head bends down to meet her face. Giselle found it weird how he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, he never wore stuff like that in public. Maybe he didn't care because it was night time, his hand grabs a couple pieces of her dirty blonde waist-length braids. "Erik..."

Erik yanks her hair, Giselle whimpers and digs her fingernails into his wrist: attempting to pry his hand off of her braids. "Erik! I know you're angry." He slams her against the sink, she breathes out a shaky breath and places her hands on the side of his face. He was furious, she could feel it radiating off him like the sun beating its rays down on you on a hot summer day. "I know, baby, I'm sorry."

Erik's face was rubbing against hers softly, his lips were slightly parted and his chest was moving up and down. "I could kill you right now." His lips are placed on her cheek, he bangs his fist down onto the counter causing it to shake and Giselle to flinch.

Erik's nostrils were flaring, it was something that happened when he got infuriated. "If you leave me and you start fucking around with these other dudes, I promise you that I will personally kill off every one of them. Baby, most importantly, I'm the type of nigga that you don't want to leave. Imma find you over and over again, you not getting away from me." The whole time that he talked, the caps on his two canine teeth shine back at her.

It was hard for him to just let her slip from his memory, he thought about it a couple times. He thought about just saying fûck it and moving on with his life but, he couldn't. When he found someone that he could finally put confidence in, someone that was just as crazy as him, he couldn't forget about something like that. Something so precious and valuable like Giselle.

When they reached the old loft, she spotted Klaue's car and an unfamiliar one sitting in her parking spot. Giselle could feel the nostalgic memories bombarding her as they walk up the stairs to their room, Klaue was standing over the kitchen island looking at blueprints. A woman was in front of him, her lengthy and black wavy hair was tied up into a high bun. "Giselle, it's nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too, how's your hands holding up?" Klaue mumbles under his breath, he storms out of the kitchen and toward the living room. Giselle saunters in front of the island, the tension between her and the woman was intense.

A little too intense, Erik's deep voice was rambling off in the background: he comes into the kitchen to see them practically having a stare down. Realization came to Giselle, they were fûcking: the body language she had when he walked in and her favorite hoodie of his that she was wearing. She knew that look on her face all to well, the innocent 'I'm so in love' look. The young woman glances down all of a sudden, Giselle still peers at the top of her head.

"Hm, I see you've downgraded to the basics." Giselle hops up onto the island, her eyes were fixated on Jasmine's the whole time as she walks across the plans with no cares in the world. She knocks the blue pen out of her hand and across the kitchen floor with the tip of her Louboutin heel. "Do something about it." Jasmine glances down at the pen then back up at her, Giselle could see the rage exploding in her eyes.

She bends down, her arms resting against her knees as she doesn't take her focus off of Jasmine. The woman scurries off into the living room, Giselle rolls her eyes and glares back at Erik. "So fragile... if you're going to replace me try harder next time."

"You jealous?" Erik leans forward on the counter, Giselle strolls across the island to stand in front of his hubristic figure. His eyes look steadily up at her, the smug smile on his thick lips taunt Giselle. His hand soars up her leg to the point where he can seize her thigh.

"I guess I'm just too much for you that you have to downgrade to some weak asš bîtch so you won't feel as intimidated?" Giselle had lean down to meet his eyes, her face was right in front of his and her mouth had moved against Erik's as she talked gently.

"You really think I can't handle your ass?" Erik jerks her waist towards him, Giselle has a small gasp come from her mouth as their bodies hug close together. "Don't you ever think that, she's just someone to help me with my next plan. The plan you think I shouldn't go through with." Giselle takes a seat on the counter, her pumps massage against the waistband of his pants. The other foot rests on top of his shoulder, her arms were by her side to hold her up.

"Does she fûck you like me?" Her heel descends to his chest, Giselle then places her legs behind his torso. She draws him in and puts her arms around his neck, her lips resting on his ear.

"Does she do that move on your dîck that literally... has you moaning like crazy? Tell me.. I want to know." Her fingernails scratch mildly on his covered back, Jasmine paces to the kitchen but halts in the doorway. Giselle grins, her tongue slides against the outer shell of his ear.

"Nah."

"That's right."

☁️ Thank you so much for 2K💜
☁️ Btw @ glowprincesss on instagram is Giselle!💜❤️
☁️ OMG YALL LOOK AT THE COVER THAT @kingsmaria DID 😭💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.1K 31
You've been searching for this long and hard.. You've been staring at it all along.. You've been searching for me all along.. You don't have to ke...
2.4K 59 4
A group of friends get closer during their weekly game night. What happens when one friend confesses their love for Erik.... All stories belong to Ho...
96.4K 4.6K 84
The third and final book to the changed series. Brianna's been gone due to certain circumstances and work. T'Challa has another crazy ex who is back...
73.5K 2.7K 42
โ€โžท โ‹†หšโ‚Š [โœณ] หš* ยท ยฐ โ—Œ โmay the king rest in power.โž ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–, two exes are reunited and fall in love all over again while saving their country.