When He Barged In Without My...

By ThatBitchxoxo

#1 - in sidshra #2- in netflixandchill Meet Akshara Chaudhary. Age: 18. Likes : TV Sitcoms, books and hang... More

Introductions(1)
Introductions(2)
Chapter 1: Sitcom obsessed lifestyle
Chapter 2: Going back home
Chapter 3 : A day in hell
Chapter 4: Dorks and kisses
Chapter 5: Broom cupboards and revelations
Chapter 6: Fur Elise and company
Chapter 7: Two awesome ladies in life.
Chapter 8: Netflix Attacks and Ambulances
Chapter 9: Drama Dorks.
Chapter 10: Hospital scenes unfold.
Chapter 11:Shifty Behaviour and Lyrics
Chapter 12: Food Fight
chapter 13: Quality Resentment Time
Chapter 14: Bad Boy vibes going on strong
Chapter 15: My heart will go on
Chapter 16: Regrets and Jealousy
Chapter 17: Tales of Superheroes and Supervillains
Chapter 18: Akshara's new crush.
Chapter 19: Travel plans and Proms
Chapter 21: Understanding the Popstar
Chapter 22: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away
Chapter 23: Maybe He's.... jealous?
Chapter 24: We'd be the hottest parents at all of the PTMs
Chapter 25: Keep telling yourself that!
Chapter 26: Crushes and Complications
Chapter 27: Discos and Chemistry
Chapter 28 : Prom tortures
Chapter 29: Prom Night (I)
Chapter 29: Prom Night (II)
Chapter 30: Prom Night (III)
Chapter 31: Cherry Lips, Crystal Skies
Chapter 32: Tonight, is all about you. And me.
Chapter 33: Make a choice
Chapter 34: Prior to the Valentine's day drama
Chapter 35: The Valentine's Day Drama
Chapter 36: Work complications
Chapter 37: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 38: Everyday discovering something brand new
Chapter 39 : Turbulence and Ideals
Chapter 40: Frenemies? Frenemies.
Chapter 41: The United States of Raghav
Chapter 42: Touring San Francisco
Chapter 43: Wings of jealousy
Chapter 44 : Conflicts of the heart and the mind
Chapter 45 : Life is tough my darling, so are you.
Chapter 46: O Torturous Darlin'
Epilogue (Chapter 47)
Epilogue (Chapter 48)
Epilogue (Chapter 49)
WHBIWMP Bonus!
Bonus 1. What if Alisha didn't exist?

Chapter 20 : The Slick Flick Carnival

164 16 7
By ThatBitchxoxo

Part 2: Chahe tum kuch naa kaho, maine sun liya (when you don't say anything, I will have heard it already).

Chapter 20: The Slick Flick Carnival.

Akshara
'Remind me again, why we all had to cram up in one single car instead of two!' I screamed, as the car went over a hump and someone ended up stamping my foot again.

'Because, Karthik's mom didn't let him use the car because he crashed it the last time.' Vismaara said, glaring at Karthik. 'Stupid Karthik. Don't even know how to drive.' I muttered. We went over another hump, and this time my head bumped the roof of the car.

'Remind me again, why I agreed to sit on your lap Akshay?' I glared at Akshay who innocently smiled at me. 'Because you're the most comfy here?' he said. 'No, because I thought I wouldn't bounce that much on your legs. But turned out, you're even more bumpier than this road, you moron.' I said, turning with great difficulty to glare at him.

It was like this:

In the front seat, Raghav was driving. Next to him, Ryan and Vismaara sat. Vismaara on Ryan's lap. (at least someone's enjoying the car ride)

Then at the back it was me on Akshay's lap. Alisha on Karthik's lap, Shaurya and Sameer somehow squeezed in next to each other. And on top of that, Sameer's stupid car was old, so there was no AC. And we all were so jammed in, that we couldn't move one centimeter to open up a single window.

When I got to the carnival, I would ditch all these losers and go and enjoy myself. I groaned again and someone stomped on my foot. 'How far are we???' I whined. Raghav shot me an amused look in the rear view mirror. 'About 500 metres. Shut your little mouth for about 15 minutes more and then you can talk.' he said, smirking. Stupid idiot. The only reason he was so happy and excited was because he got to have AN ENTIRE SEAT ALL TO HIMSELF.

Maybe I did commit a sin in my previous birth.

*****
'Oh thank god. My legs would've turned to jelly if I'd stayed in for a second more.' I said, as I stretched my arms and legs. Shaurya gave me an understanding nod. 'My legs wouldn't be there any more if you'd sat on me for a second more!' Akshay groaned as he got down after me. I swiftly kicked him on the leg. He howled in pain, and gave me a death glare. I poked my tongue out at him and took off running.

I wouldn't spend a single minute more with those losers. I'd hangout by myself and enjoy it as well. I grabbed a carnival route map and glanced at it, trying to figure out where to go first.

1.the house of horrors.
2. The slick flick show.
3. Love is in the air arcade.
4. Big Ferris wheel.
5. Food court

And a long list of other such things. I decided to checkout the slick flick show first. It sounded... Nice.

I set off in that direction, holding the map in front of me, glancing all around. Finally I arrived at a tacky looking shack. There was a low banner that read 'The Slick Flick show' and it had already started to decay, by the looks of it. I let out a sigh. Well, let's give this a try.

I entered the shack, thinking it would be all decayed and blown up inside. But it turned out to be pleasantly beautiful. I gasped slightly as I saw beautiful neon lights light up. Okay. Never judge a book by it's cover.

"Hello!" I jumped nearly 10 cm in the air when someone spoke. I saw a lady smiling at me. I gave her an uneasy smile. "Hi." I said. "What option do you want to go for?" she asked. I gave her a confused look. "First timer?" she asked, smiling kindly. I nodded. "Okay. I suggest you go for the 90's disco option. It's our best option!" She said, a weird sense of happiness in her tone. I nodded, and she led me towards a room, in a corridor full of rooms. 

"Okay, you'll be blindfolded before I let you in." she said, handing me a black strip of cloth. "I won't be murdered right?" I asked, as I hesitantly took the cloth from her hand. It was soft. "No." she said, laughing. I tied it around my eyes, my vision being robbed. I felt myself being pushed into a room, and as soon as I entered the room I could feel the beats around me. Ooh, Disco. In the literal sense.  I felt a wave of happiness hit me as the beats got louder. Dancing was my guilty pleasure. I loved the feeling of letting loose, forgetting everything in the whole world and just grooving with the beats. 

The starting chords of It's the time to Disco started to tune in. 

"We're just dancing...

We're just dancing ...." I felt someone grab my hand. And I let them guide me. All that mattered to me was that my favorite song was playing. And I had to dance. In that moment.

"Dil hai mera deewana kya?

Kehta hai ab ghabrana kya?

Taal pe jab jhoome badan,

hichki jaana, sharmana kya?" It was like the lyrics were striking a chord with my heart. I swung my hips forth and back, and put my hands in the air, snapping my fingers in synchronization with the music. The person with me was also dancing alongside. I could feel their aura.

There's just something about music that gets you in a happy mood. 

Now Shahrukh Khan's lyrics were starting up. 

"It's the time to disco!" I said, and the guy (I figured it out from his voice.) placed his hands on my shoulder. "You dance beautifully." he said, and I smiled. "Thank you." I said. "You are beautiful too, Akshara!" he said.

Wait. He knew my name?

"Who are you?" I asked. I felt like the two of us had 'zinged!' or you know...I felt sparks. "Oh just someone you know." He said, whispering into my ear. The ending tunes of the song were nearing, and I quickly took off my blindfold. When I opened my eyes, and they struggled to adjust to the sudden light, I noticed there was no one near me. Turns out, there was no one else in here other than me.

Well then, who was the guy?

I looked around again, and proceeded to walk out. As I walked out, something bumped against my foot. I looked down, and something caught my eye. It was a keychain. Of a camera. 

I picked it up, and held it in my hand. The cold metal felt warm against my palm. 

Around the camera, on a silver plate, were the words:

Capture life.

I looked around again, my heart beating erratically in my chest. 

Shit.

I'd just become a part of a Cinderella story. 

Hello!!!!

Here begins the main story, with the end of Part 2!

How did everyone feel about this????

Please please please comment and let me know who you think it was!

Don't keep your options limited to one person only, it can be anyone. 

*evil laugh*

So, you know the usual,

VOTE

COMMENT 

& PM ME!!!

bye everyone!! see y'all soon, once you tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
90.5K 4K 30
"So, you didn't love me at all?" I asked hoping that it was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't. He chuckled and looked into my eyes,"I never l...
871 122 13
🌸🥂 This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
1M 32.9K 45
Kriti Singhania, an 18-year-old, who just gave her CBSE's got back home for her elder sister's wedding. Little did she know that this wedding would c...