The life of a demon hunter (b...

Treeca द्वारा

I didn't ask to be a murder. I was born like this. Night Wixly is demon hunter, looking for others like her... अधिक

The life of a demon hunter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

57 0 0
Treeca द्वारा

I woke up screaming. What did he mean by Some people aren't what they make out to be? Does that mean I can't trust anyone? I walk down stairs and see a person standing aimlessly in the doorway. He turned around. He had blood red eyes. I walk past him as I dragged the knife across his neck. He crumbled to the ground, while his neck was covered in blood. I walked into the kitchen towards the sink. I run the cold tap as I washed the blood off my knife. I wonder why Cam's taking so long, as I try to find my sneakers. I find my sneakers and walk out the door. Its time to see how my brothers going.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
484K 12.3K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
70.1K 1.6K 95
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...