JUST FRIENDS //Abhishek Sharm...

By naina102030

~ Abhishek Sharma just returned home from the U19 World Cup Tour, bringing back what India owns, the World Cu... More

1. Pataka?
2. Who is Urvashi?
3. Arrogant hot guy
4. Difficult.
5. Walk.
6. Paratha
7. The ignoring game.
8. Secret.
9. Definitely a pataka.
11. Flying Chappal.
12. Deal done.
13. I love you.
14. Accepted.
15. Selected.
16. She's back.
17. Terrible joke.
18. Stupid shoe lace.
19. Soft spot.
20. Pre- Wedding Shoot.
21. I don't Abhay.
22. How about a no?
23. Mummy.
24. Dรฉjร  vu
25. Jersey Number 4.
Thought.
26. And?
27. Goa.
28. I love him, bhai.
29. Yes.
30. Home.
31. She said yes!
32. Resigned.
33. Memories.
Just Friends
THANK YOU!
OTHER BOOKS

10. Just Kidding.

2.7K 172 45
By naina102030

Urvashi's POV-

"ABHISHEK SHARMA!"

"URVASHI MEHRA!"

"Shut up dude. Give me the remote."

"Firstly, you shut up. And no!" He screamed in my ears.

"Abhay please! Virat ka match chal raha hai." I begged him.

"It's freakin' highlights!" He stated.

"Still!" I was adamant on watching Virat.

"No." Abhay smiled at me.

"Abhay!" I tried reaching for the remote but that idiot raised it over his head. I stood on the couch to get it.

Phir kya? Wahi hua jo harr romantic movies mein hota hai. I lost my balance and fell on him.

But instead of looking at him, WHICH I MIGHT ADD, HE WAS, I quickly grabbed the remote from his hand.

I got off him and showed him the remote.

"HA!"

"That position was quite good though." Adithi winked at me.

"Shut up." I glared at her and quickly changed the channel.

It's already been a week here. We're leaving in the next 5 days. Abhay and I had grown closer. We always went for a walk after dinner.

This one time, we were walking on the footpath and playing some game which Abhay created that very moment. Because of his stupid game I fell and my hand came in contact with some dog's poop. Yuck, I know. I had to wash my hand 15 times and spray perfume on it for the smell to go.

There was another day where we had gone to meet Sexy. Seeing my red cheek (WHICH BTW IS FINE NOW), she asked me what happened. Abhay thought it would be funny to add some scenes in the incident, so he told her that I stepped on some dog's tail and it started chasing me. I tripped and my cheek hit the floor. AND GUESS WHAT! Sexy actually believed it. Now the reason behind my red cheek was not Mithali's kick but the dog chasing me. Wow, Abhishek Sharma. Wow.

There was also this time when Abhay and I had gone to this nearby grocery store, where one of Abhay's crazy fangirls launched herself on him. God, that scene was so hilarious! Abhay literally had to beg her to leave him. When she didn't, he told her that I was his girlfriend. She suddenly shotback and glared at me. I was about to say that he was lying but Abhay pulled me from there and we ran out of the store.

Not going to lie but it actually felt nice hearing girlfriend from his mouth. Okay, I might like him A LITTLE.

A little? Are you sure?

Yes, brain. I am.

You know that's not the truth. You like him A LOT.

"NO. I DON'T."

"Vashi? You fine?" Adithi asked me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked her.

"Nahi because you said, you don't something, so...."

"Oh. Nahi nahi I'm fine."

I sat next to Abhay and tried to get a glimpse of what he was typing on his phone.

"Manjot is coming over." I announced.

"How do you know?" Akanksha asked.

"He just texted Abhay."

Abhay kept his phone away and looked at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" He smirked.

"What?" I laughed louder this time.

"Yeah! When you said you don't, I know you were fighting with your brain on whether you like me or not." He winked at me.

I looked at him without any expression.

Wtf! How did he get to know? What do I say now?

Shit.

"Chill. Chill. I was just kidding." Abhay chuckled.

"You happened because of just kidding." I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes.

Unfortunately, Adithi heard me and burst out laughing. Abhay on the other hand glared at me.

"What happened?" Mithali asked Adithi.

"V-Vashi said, Abhay h-happened because of just kid-kidding." Adithi laughed more.

On hearing this Mithali and Akanksha cracked up too.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Manjot asked, coming in.

"Vashi told-" Mithali laughed.

"Vashi told- oh god." Mithali laughed more.

Manjot gave her a confused look.

"Vashi told Abhay happened because of just kidding." She said, laughing harder.

Manjot looked at Abhay before laughing himself. Hearing them laugh Komal di came out of her room.

"Guys? What happened?" She asked.

"Vashi told Abhay happened because of just kidding!" Manjot stated laughing to himself.

Komal di looked at Abhay and started laughing.

Abhay was so annoyed that he rolled his eyes at us.

"Kya hua? Sab hass kyu rahe ho?" Sania di asked, chuckling.

"Vashi told Abhay happened because of just kidding!" Akanksha screamed-laughed.

Sania di totally cracked up at the place she was standing. She sat there and laughed, clutching her stomach.

Uncle and aunty came out of their room to check what's going on. On seeing everyone laugh they asked what happened.

"Vashi said Ab-Abhay hap-happened be-cause of-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- because of just kidding!" Komal di said, laughing more.

They both looked at each other, then looked at Abhay and shrugged. They quickly went inside their room. GUESS WHAT? WE COULD HEAR THEM LAUGH LOUDLY FROM THE ROOM. Listening to them, eveyone laughed more.

"Guys. Stop." Abhay said, glaring at all of us.

"Yeah, guys. Enough." I said, calming myself while everyone did the same.

I don't know why I looked at Abhay, but as soon as I did, I burst out laughing again. This caused others to laugh... AGAIN.

"Acha bacho, dinner keliye aa jao." Manju aunty said, still laughing a little bit.

We all sat at the dining table.

"Abhay we decided something." Raj uncle suddenly announced.

The atmosphere changed.

"Kya hua?" Abhay asked his dad.

"You have to stop playing cricket and concentrate on your studies." Uncle said, looking very serious.

We all were shocked listening to that. He can't be serious now, can he?

Uncle looked at aunty and both of them started laughing. We all had confused looks on our faces.

"Arre we were JUST KIDDING!" They said in unison.

Everyone burst out laughing again. Me and Manjot fell off our seats. Manjot started banging his hand on the floor while laughing, whereas I was rolling on the floor.

And Abhay? Well, he just continued glaring at all of us.

****

I have decided to delete this book as I don't have further ideas for it. So, this was the last chapter.

JUST KIDDING. :P

Okay, so, did you all like the chapter?

Vote. Vote. Vote! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 58.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
136K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
1.6M 86.4K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) โFor the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
415K 17.7K 45
This story is about a south Indian girl Arohi. She has lot of insecurities about herself as she is a little fatter than the conventional skinny girls...