Kick

By ValVal4ever

In a swift moment I swing the broom with all my might. "Fuck!" I heard someone exclaimed in front of me. My... More

Chapter 1 Best Man
Chapter 2 Mrs. Potato Head
Chapter 3 Heroes And Villains
Chapter 5 Getting Down Dirty
Chapter 6 Sore Head
Chapter 7 Utopia

Chapter 4 Fry Chicken Gone Bad

22 0 0
By ValVal4ever

"Melt choclate in metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water," i read out loud. i did the instruction as asked .

"stir occasionally until smooth. remove bowl from heat and stir in yolks," my fingers trace the words as i read out loud again. "Shelly could you pass me the egg yolks."

When I didn't get the egg yolks as I requested I turn to see the love struck college girl ogling at our professor, Cheif Gustavo.

Honestly Chief Gustavo was a bae. He had a built stature, a great sculptured face, great blonde hair and luscious full lips. In few words he was a Greek god.

Every girl on campus was practically in his class just to see him. There was hardly any guys in class because of the competition. I wasn't affected though not like my friend here.

Shelly is my best friend. She's a pretty chill person but I think she has a problem with falling for older men. Shelly and I could relate to each other when we both left our home country to seek our dreams. Shelly lived in Jamaica for most of her life then moved here when she was sixteen so she kinda have more experience than me. Her dreams was to become a dancer but her family kind of push her to be more realistic and decided for her to become a chief instead.

"Shelly, earth to Shelly can you hear me?" I waved my hand over her frozen body. Still nothing. I pinch her on the arm and She let out a squeak.

"What the hell?" She hisses as she rubs her arm. "What did you do that for?"

"You were day dreaming again," I informed.

"Oh," realization flash within her eyes. "Was I drooling like before?"

"No," I giggled out. "Now could you pass me the egg yolks?"

She passes the egg yolks but continues to stare at Chief Gustavo.
"Aren't you gonna ask me what it was about?"

"No"
"Why not?" She answered hurt.
"The last time I asked you what you were daydreaming about I couldn't take the image out of my mind," I shuddered at the memory.
"Your smart but this one isn't like my usual erotica," she explained.

"Let me guess it was about Gustavo,"his name rolled off tongue so fluently.

"Yes," She continues. "I was cooking something in this same kitchen when he suddenly came from behind bent me over and-"

"No no no don't want to hear it," I cover my ears while shaking my head.
"Okay, okay I get it, you hate anything fun," she said.

"I'm a fun person I just don't think talking about Chief Gustavo taking you on the table is."

A girl who was walking by with her fleshly baked chocolate soufflé gave Shelly a disgusted look.

"Hey a girl can dream!"
She walks off with saying a word.

Shelly was feisty person. One wrong look and you and her would have words.

"If only he would just notice me."

"He notices you Shelly, how could he not you have a unique fashion sense," I complimented.

She does have a unique fashion sense. She's often wearing leopard print dresses or skirts with her usual cat ears.

"And how could he not notice the most prettiest girl in the class," I added.

Shelly was beautiful. She had the most amazing hair, with her perfectly shape face, high defined cheekbones and a nice radiant chocolate complexion.

"Stop it," she gushed blushing like a high school teen. Her face became serious when I stopped showering her with compliments. "But please don't stop."

I started laughing and she joined shortly after.

-------------------

"My sister is getting married," i mentioned.

"Really? "Shelly faced me with a grin on her face, the ice cream was present on her lips as she smiled.

i shook my head as i continued licking my chocolate mint chip ice cream. Ahh nothing like eating ice cream on a hot sunny day. Ever since winter ended and spring came I've been eating ice cream and anything that mention ice in the title. Shelly and i were just walking around the neighborhood.

"When did she tell you the good news?"

"Last night, she wants me to come to the wedding."

"Of course she wants her sister to come to our wedding, its the most memorable event and she wants to share it with the most important person in the world," shelly exaggerated.

i stayed silent. Shelly ceased in her tracks. she then grabbed me by the shoulders.

"You are going to her wedding right?"

"It's not like i don't want to go is just that things are going to be so weird with my mother and all," my face saddened at the thought.

"No offense to your mom but if she can't realize that your a grown up woman now and that you can make your own decisions by yourself then she's an idiot," She faces me with a sincere face when we started to walk again.

"no offense taken."

"It's the twentieth century for God sake, we women can do whatever the hell we want, we can decide if we want to get married or not," she complained. "If ever in life you see me making a man make my own choices or whoever for that matter, strict me down where i stand Kick."

i chuckled at her statement. "isn't that ironic that you have a strong opinion against men using women when you dance for their amusement on a pole."

"That's different, i choose to dance for them," she defended. "And anyways whenever i twerk this ass i get my money worth." She started to twerk in the middle of the street. oh dear.

"Ay, Ay, ay, throw some money on it, ay, ay...." she chants. I started to laugh. where did i find this one.

A guy who looked like a Mexican wolf whistled at the entertainment that shelly was the star of.

"i see you little mamma," the guy purrs.

Shelly then stops her twerking and started to laugh. She then continues to walk.

"My mom is just old fashioned that's all," i clarified.

"i know what you mean kick but never you make anyone tell you what you can or cannot do okay."

i shake my head.

"so you are going to the wedding right?"

"yep," i stated.

she held out her pinky. "Swear on your birth unless your granny turn to dirt."

i giggled at her childish manor and took a hold of her pinky with my own. "I swear."

i threw away my ice cream cone along with her's.

"All the twerking is making me hungry," shelly complains.

"Wanna get some fry chicken from my work place, i could possibly get an employee discount," i suggested. i wasn't hungry but thirsty so going to my workplace wasn't a bad idea.

"Sounds great i feel for some fry chicken right now."

-----------------------------------

"What do you mean the place is shutting down?!"

There was a huge crowd in front of my work place for some reason i do not know. Shelly and i were at the back of it all and left in dark with what was going on. So we asked someone in the crowd.

"I heard its because of some health violation issues," the stranger explained.

"Heath violation?" i was more confused than before.

"That's all i know lady so if your looking for answers you came to the wrong person," he argues.

"Well thanks for nothing," i glared at the guy. How rude. he could have simply said that that's all he knew...

"Guh suh man, Guh suh man," shelly push through the sea of people while holding my hand. Its times like these when i love her Jamaican accent. It sounded with so much authority. i couldn't always understand the things she said in potwah but i understood the basic.

We finally arrived at the front of the building where i saw a head of white hair turning the open and close sign. i rushed towards the door slightly hitting it to get his attention

"Izzy!" i shouted at the top of my lungs trying to go above the noise. Izzy turned around. He approached shelly and i with concerned looks.

"Why are you here kick?"

"That s not important at the moment now Izzy, what is important is knowing what's going on here!" i exclaimed.

Izzy opened the door to let us in. "Hurry and come in," he ordered. As we entered he immediately closed the doors so that no one else could come in.

"Now could you please tell me what is going on here."

"Chicken and things is shutting down..." he stated the obvious.

"We know that," shelly rolled her eyes. Izzy glared at her.

"Could you let me finish gosh," Izzy rolled his eyes. "The health inspectors are shutting us down for infestation's of rat and serving people rat to eat."

what the hell?!!!

"So you mean the chicken wasn't chicken all along it was.."

"Rat," Izzy said finishing my sentence. "Yep."

"i think I'm gonna be sick," shelly squeezed her stomach. "So all this time i was eating hot rat."

"Tell me that isn't true, what sick person does that?" i still couldn't believe it.

"Mr. Yum the owner was the one behind it, he was the one that was prepping the rats underground with some kind of chemicals that made them grew bigger," he explained further. "It seemed like he was doing this over a year now from what the report said."

I never liked that man. he always creep me out when he was around. he would always be in his office and wouldn't come out until everyone was gone.

"Where's Mr.Yum now?"

"In jail," izzy continued. "He got arrested last night around closing time hours."

"Does everyone knows?"

"Yeah, you just missed the news reporters."

"So what your sayin is that I'm unemployed."

And rent is coming up. Dammit!!

"Hey."

i turn to look at pale shelly. "They're looking for a dancer at the club I work at."

That's totally out the question. i couldn't dance to save my life. I'm unemployed, rent is coming up and i have my sister wedding to think about. Great just great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter my kick fan and i must say this one was by far my favorite to write. Comment about what you thought of this chapter. Very unexpected with the rat thing right. i thought i could just but something that you would never think of. I think i succeeded. So a new character has been introduced, shell, shelly, shelly. What do you guys think of her. Do you guys like her personality.

What do you guys think will happen next? don't knw then stay tune to knw what happens next on KICK>:

XOXOXO Valval4ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
202K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
22.1K 97 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!