Say Something (Larry AU) *mpr...

By heartfullofharry

Plot Idea by @louislovesharryyy28 Cover Background by @forbehs - Harry has been mute his entire life. He isn'... More

INFORMATION
0
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue

4

9.5K 424 197
By heartfullofharry

It's five in the morning, and Harry is crying.

He just-he really wanted to figure out how to hook up Louis' PlayStation to the telly, okay? It's been sitting in it's box for months, Louis' been too busy catering to Harry and their little one to be able to set it up, and Harry just feels so bad, and he wants to do something nice for him.

But he can't figure it out. Millions of people have PlayStations, and they hooked theirs up okay, so why is he struggling so much? He wishes he talked so he could scream right now. He's so frustrated.

He's just crying pitifully, and he just wants Louis there with him to comfort him, but Louis' sleeping and he needs to let Louis sleep, he had him get up at three in the morning to get him strawberries. He's so fucking annoying, Jesus, why does Louis put up with him? He does so much and doesn't even get a verbal thank you in return.

Harry can hear the bedroom door open, and he just cries harder, because Louis is going to walk in on his pathetic, fat, idiot boyfriend crying on the living room floor and feel as though he has to comfort him instead of having a cuppa like he does first thing every morning.

Louis appears in the doorway, hair messy and eyes sleepy. He frowns as soon as he looks at Harry, who looks up at him with big doe eyes and sniffles. Louis' used to this by now, Harry's fifth month of pregnancy, and calmly walks over to him and sits down.

"You okay, baby?" Louis soothes, rubbing Harry's back as Harry leans into him. "Oh, H, what happened? What're you doing up, love?"

Harry points towards the unhooked PlayStation underneath the telly pitifully, and Louis can't help but smile. Harry's so sweet, holy shit. He can't believe how lucky he is.

"Oh, honey," Louis coos with a smile, kissing the top of Harry's curls sweetly. "It's okay, love, I can do it myself. You want me to cook you some brekkie and then I'll teach you how to play Fifa?"

Harry just nods miserably. Louis' so wonderful. Louis helps him stand up and leans down to kiss his belly before pressing his lips to Harry's tenderly. They both have morning breath, but they've spent so many mornings together that they're used to it by now. Louis walks Harry to the kitchen, helping him sit down at the table before walking over to the counter.

"Do you want more strawberries, your highness?" Louis teases, already opening the refrigerator to grab them. Harry giggles silently and nods, eyes glued to them as soon as Louis pulls them out of the fridge. For the past two months he's been craving nothing but strawberries and Louis.

Louis rinses some before putting them in a bowl and setting the bowl down in front of Harry, dropping a kiss on top of Harry's wild bedhead as well. Harry reaches out to give Louis' hand a squeeze as a thank you, and Louis beams adoringly.

Almost as soon as Louis turns back around Harry feels it. He's not sure it's actually what he thinks it is at first, jumping a little bit in his seat. He waits a few seconds before it comes again. That's definitely a baby foot, their baby's foot, holy shit, the baby is kicking.

Harry looks up at Louis, who's back is turned to him as he prepares his tea. Harry starts to bang his hand on the table to get Louis' attention, and of course his boyfriend turns around quickly.

"What, what is it?" Louis asks quickly, approaching Harry with his eyebrows raised in concern. Harry grabs Louis' hand and brings it to his belly, pressing his palm flat to the spot where he felt the few kicks. Louis' eyes widen as soon as the little feet come back, and Harry's whole face lights up.

"Harry, babe, i-is the baby kicking?" Louis asks in awe, crouching down so his face is level with Harry's belly and putting his other hand right next to his left one. Harry nods excitedly, and the baby kicks again, and Louis lets out a loud laugh. "Holy shit! That's so tiny! They're so little, Haz."

Harry leans up and pecks Louis' lips, making Louis smile even wider. "I love you," Louis mumbles, kissing the back of Harry's hand once the baby stopped kicking. "I love you very much, bub."

While Louis is in class, Harry receives a text from Liam as he's painting a picture of large, yellow flowers. He huffs when his mobile goes off, the notification noise interrupting David Bowie's last album that's blasting through his Bluetooth speaker.

Harry already had back problems, but now they're about three times worse than before. He struggles a bit to get off his stool and pick up his phone, seeing the text from Liam.

no classes 2day i can start helping u if u don't have any

Harry smiles. He loves his friends and the seemingly endless support they supply. He texts Liam back immediately.

I don't have any today either. I can swing by later if that's okay?

sounds good see u later

Harry shuts off his phone and goes back to his painting. He's making it for Louis, although most of the things he paints are. He'd do anything for Louis, really.

He puts a few finishing touches on the painting, smiling to himself when it's finished before standing up from where he's sitting and walking over to retrieve his phone. He disconnects from his speaker and walks towards the bedroom.

He should take a shower before he meets up with Liam, but he likes when Louis comes home from his classes and they shower together. Louis washes his hair and rubs his back, and all of the things Harry's been stressing about sort of just melt away.

Which, right, he has to focus and get dressed if he's going to go to Liam's. Louis' going to be so fucking excited when Harry comes back home. He should probably send Louis a text to let him know where he's going.

Hey, I'm going to Liam's for a little bit. Just didn't want you to have a heart attack when you got home and realised I wasn't there :) have fun in class x

And, of course, Louis texts back almost immediately.

don't be gone for too long, or I'll start to get jealous >:( I'll have tea ready for you when you get home, and then we can take a shower. I love you x

Harry shoots back an "I love you too" text before putting his mobile back down and getting dressed. He considers wearing one of Louis' hoodies or summat, but he pouts when he realises his tummy is getting too big for him to wear Louis' things.

The baby kicks, and Harry really can't be mad at the little bugger anymore. Instead he smiles to himself and pulls his own baggy sweater out of the closet, putting it on over the white t-shirt he was already wearing. He changes his pants before timidly walking up to the full length mirror and lifting his tops.

He has, like, a real baby bump now. Louis' obsessed with it of course. Harry didn't expect any less from him. It's so scary, he thinks, that he's literally carrying he and Louis' whole world with him wherever he goes. That's terrifying, sometimes Harry doesn't think he can handle the responsibility.

He puts his hand on his stomach, looking down at it and biting his bottom lip. Sometimes he wakes up in the mornings and forgets that he's this big. Then again, it kind of just happened overnight.

Harry pulls both his shirts back down and glances around the bedroom for his keys. Shit. Louis took his car today. He'll have to take Louis' pickup truck (which, why does he have one? Harry doesn't know, but Louis said it made him look cool, and Harry can't argue).

He grabs the keys for the truck and puts a hand on his stomach, trying to remember if he told Louis where he was going. Harry thought pregnancy brain was a myth. It's very real. He pulls out his phone and yes, he did, so he's good to go.

"Harry! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" Liam greets once he opens the door. He grabs Harry by the wrist and pulls him into the flat, which Harry does not like. Niall is sitting on the sofa eating pizza, his legs spread out in a way Harry also doesn't like. Why is he friends with these people, again?

"Niall, focus, we're going to help Harry," Liam sighs, and, right, that's why he's friends with these wonderful people. Niall glances away from the telly and looks at Harry.

"Hi, Haz," He greets with his mouth full of pizza. "You're looking pregnant."

Harry rolls his eyes with a fond smile and starts to take a seat on the carpet, considering Niall is taking up the whole sofa, but Liam grabs his arm as he does. "You should sit on the sofa, H. Niall, sit on the couch like a human being, you freak."

Niall just grunts, but he shifts so there's enough room for Harry to sit as well. Liam helps Harry sit down. He's so lovely, Harry thinks.

"We don't have to, like, accomplish everything today," Liam assures, standing in front of Niall and Harry on the couch and cracking his knuckles. Niall picks up the remote and shuts off the telly, still chewing loudly on his pizza slice. "But it'd be nice to at least, like, hear your voice a little bit."

Harry bites his bottom lip and nods, looking down at his lap. He's not entirely comfortable with speaking, but he has a baby on the way, and Louis deserves to hear his voice as well. He takes a deep breath and looks back up at Liam, who's smiling warmly toward him.

"Do you think you could just clear your throat?" Liam asks quietly, biting his bottom lip on anticipation as Niall keeps his eyes on Harry. Harry nods shyly, looking down at his lap again and closing his eyes.

He tries to clear his throat once, but nothing happens. It doesn't make any noise. Harry's shoulders fall, a bit disappointed, but Liam is quick to lean over and give his hand a squeeze. "Just try again, mate, it's okay," He assures.

Harry nods, licking his lips and closing his eyes again. He needs to concentrate, he really wants to accomplish something today. He clears his throat again.

There's a sound.

It's his voice–that's his fucking voice, what the fuck? Like, he's not saying anything, but his voice comes through. Liam and Niall both jump up, eyes wide as they look from Harry to each other, and then back again.

"Holy shit!" Niall is the first to speak, lips slowly growing into a large grin. Harry giggles at his reaction, and it makes a noise, it isn't silent. His voice sounds deep, holy shit, he expected it to be higher.

"Harry," Liam gasps, smile full of pride as Niall pulls Harry off the couch and attacks him in a hug. "That was your voice, oh my god!"

"Wait until Louis fucking hears this!" Niall laughs loudly, patting Harry's back. Harry feels the baby kick from all the excitement, and he giggles again, and he can hear Liam gasp from the sound.

Once Niall pulls back from Harry, Liam puts his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Do you...are you ready to, like, talk?" Liam asks. Harry licks his lips before opening his mouth slightly, both Liam and Niall watching in anticipation.

After a few seconds Harry closes his mouth again. He shakes his head with a weak smile, one that Liam returns. "That's okay, mate. You've done enough today, yeah? Now, let's play some FIFA."

When Harry comes home, he finds Louis laying in their bed typing on his laptop. He looks up at Harry over his glasses and smiles, one that Harry returns. "Hey, baby, have fun at Liam's?"

Harry nods, tossing the keys to the pickup truck onto Louis' dresser before walking to his side of the bed and sitting down. He pulls his phone out of his back pocket and shoots Louis a text.

Tell me a joke :)

Louis checks his mobile and rolls his eyes fondly, biting his bottom lip and humming. "Oh, here's one," He says. "Knock knock."

Harry gives him a nod to continue. "Britney Spears," Harry raises his eyebrows. "Knock Knock," Louis says again before giggling. "Oops, I did it again!"

It's so dumb, but Harry finds it ridiculously funny. He laughs. And it makes a nose. Louis jumps, his laptop falling off his lap and onto the carpet, luckily not breaking. He whips his head towards Harry. "Where in the name of God did that come from?" He asks, scrambling to sit up on his knees and stare at Harry with wide eyes.

Harry giggles again, and Louis' lips melt into a smile. "You're gonna kill me, holy shit," He puts his hand on his chest. "Your fucking laugh is so beautiful, oh my God."

Louis attacks Harry in a hug, holding him tight as Harry buries his face into the crook of Louis' neck. "I'm so proud of you, Hazza," Louis says softly. kissing the top of his head. "You're amazing, holy shit, I love you so much."

Harry leans back from Louis and points at his own heart before pointing to Louis'. Louis, instead of calling him a dork, kisses Harry, and Harry giggles into the kiss, making Louis smile and just lean his forehead against Harry's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 686 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...
81.3K 3.6K 12
@felicityell wanted me to write a mpreg story where Louis and Harry have been best friends since kindergarten. They sleep together at a party in high...
84.1K 3.2K 30
This is a story about 2 boys who meet in college. 2 musically talented boys. 2 boys who will find love. Louis Tomlinson and Harry styles met in musi...
1.4M 51.7K 63
[FINISHED 2015] Louis met Harry on his first day of University and since then they became inseparable, they fell in love and everything was perfect. ...