(1) Under My Control (JiKook)...

By holli00

Park Jimin is a 20 year old Music teacher and its his first year teaching at Janstill high school (JHS), He... More

WARNING
1st Day of School
Skipping
It's about damn time
The Secret
Birthday gift ~
Birthday gift Pt.2~
What your feeling
Test results ~
How is this possible
Worried and... jeaous?
Cant wait anymore ~
What He Wants
Breaking the answer
Morning sickness
Talking to Jin
Getting Him Back
What Happened
Its time
But why
Graduation
Graduation Present ~
Little update
Another one? ~
Announcment
Talking
Your welcome
A day full of surprises
Wedding~
IMPORTANT
THANK YOU
OMG IM SCREAMING
THANK YOU GUYS
Time to die
Jungkook jealous
Q & A
Omg

Can't Stop Thinking Of him

5.5K 201 58
By holli00

Jungkook POV

I went into the living room and laid on the couch, I can't stop thinking of my Music teacher, which is weird why would I want to think of him I mean, yea he's cute, that smile, and those lips remind's me of a Bratz doll, his height

he tries to be so demanding, it's cute... DAMN IT JUNGKOOK STOP THINKING OF HIM!!!!  "UUUUUGGG" "Are you okay Siar" Namjoon said walking up to me " I don't even know at this point RM I'm just going through something right now " I said looking up at the ceiling "Yes I know remember I can read minds Siar" namjoon said staring at me " yea yea yea I know id really appreciate it if you didn't read my mind without asking me first. 

"Yes Siar I'm sorry I couldn't help it, you seemed down, what are you going to do" 

"I don't know, I just want him to myself, I want to make him a slave to me, his smell. I can't get it out of my mind it brings me to life" 

" I understand Siar that's how I feel about Jin, oh my lovely Jin, so are you going to capture him or do you want me to kidnap him" 

"I'm going to wait... he's a smart guy, he is a curious one too, he will learn my secret here soon enough, and when he does I will be there to see it, and when he does, that's when I will get him, I can't risk him telling other's my secret . 

"It won't take him that long to figure it out I hope you know that" Suga said  as he jumped on the couch landing on me "OOWWW SON OF A BIIITCH" damn Jungkook talk about language," Suga said laughing I mean he's not wrong, he will find out but when is the question. 

HEY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, AND IM SORRY, THEIR IS A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON NEXT CHAPTER SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 525 10
{🌟for Taejincember 2022!!🌟} Taehyung is a diligent, versatile and obedient student. Especially with his favorite teacher, Kim Seokjin. But why is t...
571K 39K 87
"There's some people who love...from afar..." Park Jimin, a highschooler and dancer who dreams big as he goes through his life in south korea...
734K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT πŸ”ž Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
5.9K 422 11
Park Jimin, 23 with a dark past. Finally escaping and fleeing to Seoul from Busan to push it all away and bury it, wanting to start a new. His new ro...