Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SixteenπŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Three πŸ‘€
Twenty Four πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Six πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Eight πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Four πŸ‘€
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

Eight πŸ‘€

34.6K 1.1K 418
By _Skellyton_

DAMIEN

Centuries of being a fluffy, mice eating, fur ball hacking, cat ... damn it feels good to be on two legs again.

I roll my shoulders, crack my neck, then turn towards the one whos blood freed me from that damn curse; my half sister.

"How did ... Uh," she looks at me with wide doe eyes and her full lips slightly parted. Got to say, I have thought about those lips quite a lot durring the two years I've been with her. Like things I could stick between them ... to shut her up when she snores or talks out her frustrations.

"Your blood, well specifically the 'blood of my father' countered the curse. So, thank you, but now we have bigger problems."

"Such as?"

"That, dear sweet sister, will have to wait for tonight. First, I'm feeling the need to feed." I look towards the wolf vamp spawn. "Where is the nearest brothel?"

"Its illegal here, plus its day light. You won't find one open." He quickly looks back towards Beth. "Not that I know much about them."

I can see in her eyes she doesn't believe that for a second. He owns a club, of course not everything that happens inside those walls is one hundred percent by the books.

"Well then, maybe Birdy or your-"

"Don't you dare lay a fang on either of them!" She jumps up and is in front of me before I can blink.

"Speed ... check," I grin, my eyes holding the gaze of her vibrant violet eyes. I then lower my lips to the shell of her ear and whisper, "what other tricks can you perform, little sis?"

I hear her heart beat speed up briefly and can't help but smirk as I glance behind her towards Zyn. The mutt is jealous. Good.

"What abilities should I try?"

"Think you can keep up?" I step around her, pulling the waist coat around my linen shirt. I will definetly need an update in my wardrobe. People will think I'm some period actor or something.

"Keep up?"

"Chase me," I lean close again and whisper in her ear. I make sure to catch her eyes with mine afterwords, knowing the challenge will be enough of a spark to cause her to agree.

The quick shimmer of violet against her grey eyes showed she accepted. Purrfect.

I looked over at Zyn, "meet us back at her place." And with that I dashed out the splintered front door, using all the speed I could muster.

She wasn't a full pureblooded vampire, but she was fast. Surprisingly she kept up. I led her through the trees, over creeks, on and on till I stopped right on the edge of a cliff.

She stopped beside of me, almost losing her balance. I, being the gentleman I am, grasped her waist to help steady her and pulled her back against me.

"Wow," she took a deep breath as her eyes scanned the view from the cliff top.

"The view has changed over the years. The city spreading and taking over the forest," I couldn't help but nuzzle my cheek against hers, a sound rumbling in my chest.

"Are you purring?" She snickered quietly as she glanced over her shoulder at me.

"I guess its a hard habit to break," I flash her my grin, feeling how her body just leans into my embrace.

She then looks away, shaking her head as she pulls away from me.

"What?" I can tell something is on her mind.

"You are my half brother ... its ... a lot to take in."

"Ah," I pulled her back close, nuzzling my nose unto her neck. Damn she smelled so delicious.

"What are you doing?"

"Teasing myself with the idea of tasteing you again."

Her body went ridged. "But-"

"Shareing blood means nothing in our world," I whispered against her ear before I let my tongue graze the shell. "Purebloods are rare because it typically takes two to make one. Females are even rarer."

"Are you saying ... purebloods are inbred?"

"Aren't most royal families?" I snickered. "Keeps the bloodline pure."

"I think I should go."

I quickly grab her, holding her against me before she can walk away. "Relax. I'm not in the mood to try for an heir. When I am though ... I will be asking for your co-operation."

She scoffs at me, causing me to tilt my head. She dare scoff at me?

"You're my brother."

"Half brother. The only other pureblood females are my grandmother, if she still lives, and an aunt whom last I heard was crazy and put to ground for a few centuries in hopes of fixing her mind."

"How many purebloods are there?"

"Ten awake that I know of. Its hard to keep track when you are a cat. Then there is you, a halfbreed of sorts, but I dare say you are pretty damn close."

I turn her chin back to the view of the town. "Now, you'll miss the show if you don't watch." I grin seeing her smile at the sun starting to set, painting the sky in shades of purples, pink, orange, yellows and blue. "Always a beautiful sight."

After a moment of silence, she speaks up. "Why were you a cat?"

"A witch cursed me. Why? One of many reasons. The war? Who I am? My father? Fucked her or her daughter? Take your pick. She cursed me and shoved me in a bag, tied it to a rock, then tossed me in a river. I remember her saying only the blood of my father would cure me, and good luck getting it."

"Did you try getting his?"

"Of course, but he would never let me get close. Not like I can grip a quill and tell him it was me. So ... I gave up for a while."

She turned in my arms, looking up at me with those gorgeous grey eyes, shimmering with lavender. By whatever creator above that would listen to me; she is gorgeous.

"I lived as a stray, trying to find a witch at first that could reverse it. Then I tried using my father again, but by then he was on this ... power trip, experimenting with gene pools you could say. He saw me and almost shot me. Did I mention he hates cats?"

"Oh," her lips parted so slowly. "Explains why it was difficult then."

"He tried to kill me." I sigh. I hope he only tried to kill me because I was a cat, but it could be another reason. If it is ... we are in danger. So lets hope it was the cat thing."

"Whats the other thing?" She seems hesitant to ask it, but she did anyway.

"I could challenge him for the throne. I had quite the following before my disappearance. Now, they must all think I am dead."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she slowly caresses my cheek, her hand resting on my jawline. Her blood recognizes mine. I can't help but smile. She has always had a calming affect on me, and I on her.

"Anyway, I had practically given up hope. I was caught and tossed in an animal shelter, where you adopted me. I knew you were a pureblood somehow, in your eyes, but it was hidden away. It wasn't till today it all made sense. So ... I took a chance and bit you. Thankfully it worked."

"Yeah. I am going to miss having a cat though," she gives a playful smile.

"I can shape shift," I whisper in her ear.

- - - - - - - - -

We made it back to her house and I wasn't shocked to see Alec there with Zyn waiting for her.

"Prince," Alec gives a stiff nod. I return it.

"Maybe you could point me to a brothel?" I smirked.

He pulls out his phone and starts fiddling with it. "Whats your type?"

"Are you serious?" Beth's voice almost screams. I love seeing her get riled up.

"Its not for me," he grins at her. "He has been a pussy for centuries, I think he is due his fare share of some in return."

Zyn shakes his head with a grin while I openly chuckle.

"I ... ugh," she groans and walks into her room, closing the door behind her.

"Im feeling the need for a variety tonight," I walk over beside Alec to look at his phone. The wonders of the internet.

I watch as Zyn walks towards her room and knocks. Surprisingly she lets him in. Hmmm. I know he and Alec are supposedly hers, but she will be mine.

A/N: 😎
Everyone keeping up?
Questions?
Im feeling a bit of a smut bug starting to nip at me. 😉
Maybe next chapter, or one after, who knows.

Not edited, as per usual.

Also I hope I didn't offend anyone with the royals comment. Its just in the olden times it wasn't uncommon for them to be wed to cousins or something of the sort.

💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 20.3K 62
Bitten by a stranger she was trying to rescue, June realizes she is turning into a werewolf. An alluring man named Dom promises to help her as long a...
122K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
312 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
6.7M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...