Destruction Unleashed! Panter...

By Dracula117

When Rias took a man's choice away from him and made him a devil. She didn't take into account the beast that... More

info
Unleash the Beast!

The Caged Beast

12.7K 176 161
By Dracula117

3rd pov

Rias Gremory was a high class devil who was also the heir to the house of Gremory. Having a loving family and being raised by them left her a bit (lot) spoiled by them. As she got older, she became more proud of herself and her family.

Rias smiled at her peerage before her. Everybody was in the ORC building doing there usual things. Akeno was serving out drinks and snacks, Kiba was standing there with a smile, Issei was ogling the girls and Asia was pouting at him. Then there was Koneko, currently eating snacks in complete silence, ignoring everything.

Rias sighed at that, hoping that Koneko would forgive her for her mistake she made years ago. But because of her mistake, Koneko barely even acknowledge her. Thinking about the painful thing she did in the past brought her mood down considerably. Issei noticed her sad mood and asked "What's wrong Buchou?" Rias looked up towards her mostly concerned peerage, Koneko didn't even acknowledge her depression.

Rias weighed the pros and cons of her dilemma and gave a soft sigh. She spoke up "Just thinking about a bad memory." Issei and Asia looked confused, Kiba had a somber expression, Akeno looked down in sadness, remember her own mistake. Koneko stopped eating and gave a dark glare pointed towards Rias.

Rias continued "You see Issei, Asia, when I introduced you both to my peerage, I didn't say that you met everybody in it." Issei spoke up with a confused face "You said something about a bishop?" Rias answered "Well yes, but I mean my other Knight." The to new devil's eyes shot up in suprise at her words. Koneko scowled at Rias, but remained silent.

Rias continued "Issei, not everyone enjoys becoming a devil and sometimes they react violently towards those who change them. Usually resulting into becoming strays. Unfortunately, when I reincarnated him without his concent, he react in complete hatred of me and attacked everything in sight. To this day, there still lives a scar in the Underworld created by his rampage. It took Lucifer and Leviathan to subdue him and he was placed in chains and locked away. But despite years passing by, his hatred of devil's hasn't decreased at all. I've tried to make him open up to me, but he just glares at me, completely silent, with eyes full of fury." Rias finished with a sad expression.

Issei, not liking his king sad, snarled "So you saved his life, only for him to spit in your face!? Let's go see him and I'll show him-You'll die you perverted fool" He was cut off by Koneko who was glaring at the enraged idiot. Koneko continued "Why don't you tell them why he hates you 'Buchou'? You told them that much, why not finished what you started?" She finished with a glare pointed at Rias.

Rias winced bit continued with a sad expression still on her face "Issei, he wasn't killed by Fallen Angel's like you were. He was kill by devil's, but then the same Devil that killed him reincarnated him into her peerage." That made Issei and Asia looked at Rias in complete shock at what they heard. Rias continued "Please understand that back then in my childhood, I was completely and utterly spoiled and didn't like being told no. It was a horrible thing to do and I regret doing it." She finished with her head down in shame.

Koneko had enough of this and left via magic circle, confusing Issei and Asia until Akeno spoke "Before the incident, Koneko was the closest to him. She's the only devil in the Underworld that he won't attack or glare at." The 2 new devil's nodded in understanding. Kiba spoke up "He's also a Sacred gear user as well. We don't know it's full capabilities, only that it makes him very dangerous." That brought Issei in a depressed state, thinking about how his fellow devil's were much stronger than him.

Than a magic circle appeared in the middle of the room and a gorgeous woman appeared, shocking the senior devil's with her appearance. Issei was ogling her and Asia was still in shock at what she heard. Rias stuttered "K-k-kaa-chan!? What are you doing here!?" Rias mother looked around the room and saw Issei ogling here and she blasted the couch next to him, scaring the hell out of him.

She spoke "Rias, control your peerage. If I was a opposite party, he would most likely be dead. Now as for why I'm here, it's been decided that Lucifer and Leviathan are going to negotiate with your knight to try to gain his cooperation. You and your peerage are to come along." Rias stared at her mother in shock and asked "B-But he hates us! What would actually work to get his cooperation!?" Her mother shook her head "It's already been discussed, so stop stalling. Also Koneko is already with him." Rias bowed her head in surrender. Everybody then gathered Rias mother and a large magic circle appeared and everyone disappeared.

Undisclosed location

The group of Devil's appeared in a plain room that was occupied by a few other people.

2 men with crimson hair and 2 women, one tall with silver braided hair and wearing a maid attire. The other was rather short, with twin tails for hair and a rather impressive bust despite her height. Both women we're being ogled by the idiot, who was slapped outside the head by Kiba.

One of the men spoke up "It's good that you're here. We'll be speaking to him immediately. Oh and don't aggravate him, he's still glaring at everything aside from Koneko-Chan." The younger Devil's nodded and the man opened the doors, revealing a room with a cell engraved with seals on the bars and more seals carved into the cell walls. Said walls had multiple claw marks ranging from small to large.

In the back of the cell, sat a man with light blue hair that cascaded down his back like a wild mane, wearing only ragged pants, heavily chained to the wall, with his head down. The true suprise was that Koneko was laying her head on his lap. To those who were paying attention, they could hear a soft purr coming from the young girl.

The man from earlier spoke up "Y/N L/N. We have decided to give you your freedom if you cooperate with us. Everything is on this document for proof of the agreement." He finished with a document in his hand. At first Y/N did nothing, until he raised his head and showed everyone his glowing E/C cat like eyes, burning with intense fury.

When the younger devil's saw his eyes moved towards there king, they saw her stiffen in fear. Y/N then roamed his eyes towards everybody else, then he gave Koneko a soft shuffle with his legs and she got up. Koneko then saw the man in front of the bars holding a document and she reached for it. He gave it to her and she returned to Y/N and held it in front of him and he read it.

After a few seconds of silence Y/N snarled and Koneko tore the document up for him, suprising the audience. Then, in the first time in years, Y/N spoke "Do you actually believe that I would go along with those stipulations!? You all know what I want. Now either give that to me or get out or kill me." He finished with a snarl that frightened Asia and started pissing off Issei.

The adults remained silent until the Twin Tail girl spoke "Oh come on Y/N-Tan! You'll be free from this prison and we can finally be together!" She finished with stars in her eyes. Y/N glared at her "Serafall Sitri, the false Leviathan. Shut up, the adults are talking." He then completely ignored the pouting Serafall and spoke to the first man "Sirzech Gremory, the false Lucifer. How does it feel to be a false king? Especially since your a little bitch to the Council." Sirzech wince at his words since their was some truth to his words.

He took the name Lucifer and made it into a title and figurehead. As time passed, his duties as Satan wasn't taken seriously and the council took some power for themselves.

He shook his head and spoke "Enough of this. I will not allow a criminal like you have that sort of power. Just agree to follow Rias's orders like a good little knight and you'll be free." He finished. What everyone heard though made them tense.

Y/N was laughing at them.

When he finished he spoke "A criminal like me? Tell me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your little bitch sister the one who murdered me?" The crowd tensed at those words but Y/N continued "Doesn't that mean that she is guilty of murder and be put on trial? If I remember correctly, that is still a major crime in the Underworld, unless of course you abused your power and swept the crime away." Now the adults started to look worried about the words that were said.

It was all true and was a closely guarded secret. The fact that Y/N figured out Sirzech's abuse of authority and casually spoke it without a care in the world told them that even if he would of taken the first deal, he wouldn't care what happened to Rias. Rias had her head down in complete shame at her dirty laundry finally was in the open.

Truthfully, he was already weak to near death from trying to save as many of the Nekomata as he can when Rias found him. She asked if he wanted to become her knight, with his answer being no. She then killed him and reincarnated him. Akeno even helped her with the killing just because her sadist side wanted a playmate.

Issei finally shouted "YOU BASTARD! BUCHOU ISN'T LIKE THAT AT ALL! IF IT WASN'T FOR THESE BARS I WOU-would what?" He was cut off by Y/N who looked unimpressed. Then Koneko covered her ears and Y/N gave a inhale and roared at Issei.

(A/N: stop at :04.)

The Shockwave sent Issei flying into the wall and everyone else was struggling to keep balance.

When he finished he spoke "You know what's funny? Those seals are ment to suppress my powers. Now you all now just what you are dealing with. You false kings know my demands, now get out." With that he went back into his silence with Koneko laying down on his lap again. The adults gave up and took the young devil's into the first room.

The second man spoke "Sirzech, you can't be thinking of actually giving into his demands?" Sirzech's sigh at the words and spoke "At this point, I'm not sure what to do anymore. We can't kill him because of his power and the fact that he's Rias's knight. If we give into his demands, he might help Rias." The adults all nodded at this and we're trying to find a way out of it until Asia spoke "Umm...What are his demands?" That made everyone stare at the adults.

Rias's mother, Venelana spoke "He wants complete freedom. From his cell, from Rias and his crimes pardon. He also wants his own peerage set." Rias eyes widen at her mother's words. She didn't want to lose a peerage member despite the circumstances.

Sirzech's nodded "We've tried many things to get him to cooperate. We've offer him status, a harem, Serafall even tried to get him to marry her. Alas it looks like we'll either let him stay there or we'll agree to his terms." The adults nodded with grim expressions while the younger devil's were conflicted.

Issei just outright hated Y/N, Asia was hoping that Y/N would be free, Kiba has mix feelings regarding his fellow knight, torn between hatred or respect, Akeno wanted Y/N to follow Rias and Rias couldn't tell what she wanted.

All Rias knew was that the deadline was coming fast and she needed her strongest piece. But was she willing to free him from her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 57.7K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
148K 8.2K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...