Risen From the Ashes

By Vsdninja

{Incomplete/On Hiatus} Two and a half years ago, Ke'aysha Moore lost her family and everything she knew. Tod... More

Risen
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

New Story Alert

292 4 0
By Vsdninja

Sorry for the false update but I wanted to get some news out and let everyone know things!

I posted a new story called Guns and Roses and it's a little different from what I have been writing so you can go check that out while you wait on more chapters from Risen.

Even thought I have two books in updating play at the moment, Guns and Roses is a second priority to Risen.

Guns and Roses is a side story I've been working on and have been developing on my own time but I will try to push out a few chapters of Risen this weekend and my goal will be new chapters for Risen twice a week while Guns and Roses gets 1 update a week if I'm not focusing on Risen like I should. (let's hope I don't jinx myself)

I never put myself to a schedule because gets hella crazy really fast so if I happen to fall off of what I promise you can send a little reminder about it. I don't bite I promise lol.

Well, a new chapter for Risen should be up very soon and that's all I needed to say.

Au revoir!

-VSDNinja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 364 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...
8.4M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
437K 12.1K 53
~~~*Complete*~~~ Alpha Alexander Weston is a ruthless killer when it comes to ruling his pack. No one should ever double cross him and death and des...
305 0 24
Natalya was taken on her way home from school. An all male pack has had her since she was 13. On the day she was rescued a boy she had never seen bef...