Meteor Shower | b. blake [COM...

ChildintheCage

[FIRST BOOK OF THE 'MOONCHILD' SERIES] "I am the child in the cage." She tells herself when her sight catches... Еще

Part One
01|The Child In The Cage
02|The Child In Disgrace
03|The Child With Bloody Hands
04|The Child Of The Moon
05|The Child That Was Lost
06|The Child With A Dream
07|The Child With A Prisoner
08|The Child's Unity Day
09|The Child That Needs Luck
10|The Child With A Scond Chance
11|The Child With A Temper
12|The Child With A Wild Card
13|The Children Against Grounders
Part Two
14|The Dead Girl's Journey
15| The Dead Girl's People
16|The Dead Girl's Love
17|The Dead Girl's Anger
18|The Dead Girl At Mount Weather
Update Schedule Changed
19|The Dead Girl With A Flame
20|The Dead Girl In A Cell
21|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy
22|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy p.2
24| The Dead Girl's Way Into Mount Weather
25|Alive and Well
26|The Dead Girl's Mission
THANK YOU
27|The Dead Girl And Her People
28| Epilogue
Out Now
VOTE BOOK
well.... damn

23|The Dead Girl And Poison

379 7 0
ChildintheCage

Adhaya stared at the Grounders as she stood across from them, she glanced besides her making eye contact with Bellamy. "Please accept this gift, Commander." Kane said breaking the silence of the room as he pulled out a bottle of moonshine. "We drink this at special occasions. I believe this qualifies."

"Thank you, Marcus, of the sky people." The Commander said as she gestured her bodyguard to grab the bottle.

"You're welcome, Lexa kom Trikru. Just don't drink too much of it." Kane joked but no one laughed, nor giggled, or even blinked. Lexa looked at Clarke.

"Clarke, lets drink together." Lexa said.

"It would be my pleasure." Clarke replied, Lexa nods as she pours the bottle of moonshine in two cups, handing one to Clarke and she went to grab the other.

"And allow me." Her bodyguard said as he grabbed the cup and took a small sip then placed it down on the table. Adhaya kept her eyes at the Grounder as she looked at his cup.

"Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow we plan our war. To those we've lost and to those we shall soon find." Lexa said as she raised the cup, right then the bodyguard started to cough then fall back to another. Adhaya took a small step back, she knew something was going to happen, she could feel it.

"It's poison!"

"It was the Sky People!" A Grounder accused as the table was pushed and the things on it was also pushed away as they grabbed their weapons. Adhaya did not have weapons but she did move up pushing Bellamy behind the room and stood in front of Clarke.

"This was not us! You have to know this was not us! We didn't do this!" Clarke yelled from behind as the Grounders started to check everyone making Adhaya growl at them, one went towards her and grabbed her wrist pulling her away from in front of Clarke, the Grounder searched her making Bellamy glare at the Grounder as he was being searched as well.

"How stupid do you believe we are?" Adhaya spat but Lexa completely ignored them

"Gustus warned me about you, but I didn't listen." Lexa said looking at Clarke.

"Lexa please." Clarke pleaded.

"Tell me something, Clarke. When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved, did you not wish it was mine?" Lexa sneered.

"I sure did." Adhaya snarled. "In fact, I wish it was you who burned in the Ceremony!" She growled at Lexa making the Grounder next to her grab her wrist again pulling her against his chest and pulled a knife on her neck but it did not effect her. Gustus recovered and went to search Raven and when he did he pulled a vital showing it. Adhaya sucked in a breath looking at the vital.

"That's not mine." Raven objected but she was ignored. "I'm telling you, that's not mine. He put it there when he searched me." She tried but Lexa seemed even angrier.

"No Sky Person leaves this room!" Lexa ordered as she walked out.

"Do something." Octavia said to Lincoln who did seem to about to do something but then the same dark skinned woman gave him a look as her and the Grounder that kept Adhaya still walked out. Adhaya instantly went to Bellamy pulling him into a hug.

"I want to kill that son of a bitch." Adhaya growled in anger as Bellamy wrapped his arms around her.

"You are not the only one." He whispered.

"Raven, I need to know the truth." Clarke said making Adhaya pull away and look at Raven.

"I'd step back if I were you." Raven muttered.

"You wanted me to kill Lexa yesterday. If you tried to poison her, I need to know." Clarke pushed as raven stood up facing her, Adhaya got even closer ignoring Bellamys hand on her wrist.

"You're the only murderer here." Raven spat as she clenched her fist. "Leave me alone."

"You gave me no choice." Clarke said but that pissed Raven off even more, her fist made contact with Clarke making her fall back. Abigail went to Clarke as Adhaya walked towards Raven grabbing her jaw and pushed her against the wall ruffly.

"We are all killers." Adhaya spat narrowing her eyes at Raven, she went for a round two but before her fist made contact to Adhaya's face she grabbed her wrist and glanced at it then at her. "And if you think differently come back when you have innocent blood on your hands." She spat pushing away from her and walked away to cool off.

"Adhaya." Bellamy called walking after her but stopped when she punched the wall making a piece break off.

"Do not." Adhaya growled then realised she missed a whole conversation as Grounders walked in, three heading towards Adhaya and two for Raven.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy said as he tried to get to Adhaya as the Grounders grabbed Adhaya's arms then injected her with something.

"Do not, Bell." Adhaya whispered as she felt her insides burn a bit.

"She threatened The Commander, that is punishment till death." One of the Grounders said making Adhaya look at them in disbelief.

"That makes no fucking sense! I am not apart of Trikru, I am not apart of anything from you." Adhaya spat glaring daggers at them. This made no sense for her, the Grounders pushed past Bellamy and the group.

"What are you doing!? She didn't do anything." Clarke said looking at Adhaya as they dragged her away. Adhaya felt numb and powerless, they dosed her with wolfsbane. The small dose of wolfsbane made her powerless, she is like a human now.

"I guess this we have to go through together." Adhaya grumbled as they hanged her against a tree next to Raven who rolled her eyes but was still terrified. Lexa walked up to them then looked at Adhaya.

"I take no joy in this. But this time, justice will be done." Lexa said making Adhaya scoff.

"Yu dula op taim oso don don dula eintheing." Adhaya spat making Lexa snarl at her. You do if we had done nothing.

Lexa gave a nod to the Grounders next to her as she took a step to the side and the Grounders dragged their weapons across Raven and Adhaya's skin. Both girls let out a cry feeling their skin opening, Adhaya tried to bite her lip to stop herself but it was no use, she could not heal as quick as before. Bellamy wished he could do something, but he couldn't without himself getting killed, so he watched feeling her pain as if the knife was on his skin. "Stop!" Clarke pleaded trying to push through the Grounders.

"Let her pass." Lexa ordered and the Grounders did just that. "You should've run."

"I can prove it." Clarke said as Lexa gave her the bottle and she gulped it down, minutes passed and nothing had happened.

"Explain." Lexa ordered.

"One of your people tried to kill you Lexa, not one of mine." Clarke stated. "The poison wasn't in the bottle, it was in the cup." She said.

"It was you." Bellamy said looking at Gustus. "He tested the cup. He searched Raven. And I'm damn sure that he put the idea to put Adhaya against the tree." He said bitterly.

"Gustus would never hurt me." Lexa stayed in disbelief but that didn't mean she gave a thought about it.

"You were not the target..." Adhaya spoke up from behind, she breathed in heavily as she tried to regain her strength. "The alliance was." She finished.

"We wouldn't do this, and you know it." Clarke said. Lexa turned to Gustus to see what he would say but his expression was emotionless.

"This alliance will cost you your life, Heda." He said to her. "I could not let that happen." He said as Lexa gave him a small glare.

"This treachery will cost you yours." Lexa said as the Grounders took Raven and Adhaya off the tree, Adhaya snatched her arms away from their grasp but then she fell to the ground not being able to walk much since the Grounders had dug their knifes into her knees. Bellamy quickly went over to her wrapping her arm around his neck and slipped his arm under her legs and lifted her up carrying her next to a log. The only thing Adhaya could see was Lexa dogging her sword into Gustus, killing him instantly.

"I'm not going to even ask you if you're okey." Bellamy mumbled as he grabbed a rag that he grabbed from Clarke and started to wipe the blood away.

"I will be fine in a few hours." Adhaya said clutching her eyes closed as she felt the rag on her wounds.

"They were going to kill you for nothing." Bellamy grumbled in anger as he wrapped the ran around the worst wound he could find.

"You are right." Adhaya whispered looking at him once she opened her eyes again. "But that does not matter. Bell, we need to find our people." She said making Bellamy smile a bit, even in that circumstance she still wanted to find their people. Bellamy loved that she said 'our people' and he knows that there will be no chance of wanting to lose her again.

,

"Guys..." Raven said making Adhaya turn to her from across her. "Listen to this." She said and Adhaya stood up limping over to her. Adhaya was still healing, the wolfsbane didn't fully leave but she was almost there.

"47 of us are trapped inside Mount Weather." A voice said making Adhaya grab the radio from Raven and out her ear close to it. Jasper.

"Talk to him, say something." Octavia said anxious as she looked at them, Adhaya pulled it away from her ear and frowned.

"It is repeating." Adhaya mumbled giving the radio back to Raven and Bellamy helped her sit down again.

"They're alive, we need to do this now." Bellamy said to Clarke making Adhaya nod. "You've got the alliance, now its the time to use it." He said.

"First we need an inside man." Clarke said, with those words Adhaya felt like she was healing much faster, she was excited."You were right. Without someone on the inside to lower their defences, turn off the acid fog, an army is useless." She said then looks at Adhaya. "Feeling better?" She asked suggesting that Adhaya was going to be in the inside making her grin and nod.

"Hell yeah." Adhaya said making Clarke look at her amused but Bellamy shook his head.

"No, she shouldn't do this herself, she's still hurt." Bellamy denied looking at Clarke but Clarke didn't seem like she wanted to start anything.

"You go with her." Clarke said .

"I thought you hated the plan, that I was going to get myself gutted alive." Adhaya said looking at Clarke.

"I was being weak. It's worth the risk." Clarke said making Adhaya look at her a bit surprised. "My map to Mount Weather." She said handing it to Bellamy whom grabbed it. "Find a way to get on that radio and talk to us. Good luck." Clarke said and walked off.

"Finally, something interesting, well besides the fact I got tortured." Adhaya mumbled making Bellamy look at her.

"How are you two gonna...?" Octavia spoke up trailing off.

"I can get you into the tunnels." Lincoln spoke up making Octavia shake her head.

"He cant go back there. Not yet." Octavia protested.

"Look I have Fox I need to face what I have done." Lincoln told her.

"Then let's face it together." Octavia said.

"No, you are needed here. You know our ways. Without that, this alliance will fails I won't let that happen." Lincoln said to her.

"We will meet up in the morning." Adhaya told Lincoln and he gave a nod.

"We'll discuss a plan and go." Bellamy added making Adhaya grumble, that always takes too much time. Bellamy pulled Adhaya to the side giving her a look, one she knows.

"Bell, I am going, we are going to do this together." Adhaya stated not taking a no for an answer, and he knew that.

"You are still hurt, for all we know it's dangerous." Bellamy said not wanting her to go.

Adhaya gave him a small smile placing a hand on his chest. "And that is why we can do this together." She whispered then placed a kiss on his cheek. "Besides, by first light I will be good as new." She said with a grin.

Bellamy lets out a sigh and smiled down at her. "You should sleep."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

726K 15.8K 110
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!! There will be lots of triggers! Like my whole story could potentially be a trigger, if any below trigger you this is...
2.2K 55 11
Apollo and Luna Kane grow up in solitary their entire life. They are twins but they don't have everything in common Apollo knows how to fight but...
217K 6.4K 72
"How you holding up?" "You know. Just stuck in here." "Just one more day and I won't have to worry about your damn sarcasm." "Be quiet, you love m...
496 31 16
John Murphy and Bellamy Blake, they're almost like enemies, even though they're in the same group, just trying to survive on earth. But, what happens...