Kiku x Reader

By OliSheep15

this is the story that I have re-uploaded... shameful but I can't seem to part with it. lmao More

Explanation
Part 1
Part 3

Part 2

18 0 0
By OliSheep15

    "K-Kiku.. where are we going, if do not mind my asking?" You asked, your voice filled with question. He blushes and looked at you.

  "We are going to (favourite restaurant). I did not want to tell you because then you would worry about paying, but I want to pay. That is also why we took a different route.." he admitted, slightly embarrassed by his scheme.

  You however thought this was adorable, and very considerate.

  "Awwww~! That's so sweet!" You wished you could prove your love.... In more ways then one, if you know what I mean. It would have been your first time, even though you were 20 (and we're friends with Francis). Even though you were still "innocent", the urge was nearly unbearable.

  "H-hey.... Kiku...?" You whispered, not wanting to break the comfortable silence.

  "H-Hai..?" He answered, and your face went bright red. Him speaking Japanese was an instant turn on.

  "Um... Do you think maybe when we're done... We could um.... Go back to my place for a little late night fun???" You asked nervously, and his face flushed even deeper than yours.

  "S-sure... B-but um... Will we not disturb Alfred and Matthew???" He stated. Your insides filled with glee. You were almost over come by this glorious news, that you nearly forgot he asked a question.

  "Um they're gone for the night. They're out for a Pokemon trip thing...." You explain, slightly embarrassed of your brothers' pass time. He nods.

  "B-but I should tell you.... It is my first time...." You were shocked by his, since he was nearly 23.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
254K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...