Fire & Desire // 21 Savage

By qveenriyah

Mercedes was a straight A student, cheerleader at Georgia state university. She was as innocent as a newborn... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII (Part I)
XVIII (Part II)
Auther's note
XX
XXI

XIX

1.1K 34 2
By qveenriyah

M E R C E D E S

I woke up in a very particular position, my head was lying on savages chest, my right arm was drawn across his abs, and my right leg was draped around his midsection.

He was up and seemed unfazed by it. His right arm was around me as his hand gently massages my butt, while he typed away on his phone with his other hand.

I stirred a little as I became more awake.

"Good morning" he said glancing down at me before turning his attention back to his buzzing phone.

A soft moan escaped my lips and groaned a low "good morning" and I laid back down, it was at least 7 o'clock

He just laughed at me

"You can stop rubbing my butt now" I said with my eyes still closed

"The last time I stopped, you got a little grumpy"

"Lies" I denied, finally sitting up and rolling out of his reach

I got up, but turned around when I heard him laugh at me. Picking up a nearby pillow, I threw it straight at his head. Before I could even think to make a run for it, he grabbed me and tossed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Keep playing" he warned

"Or what?" I challenged, narrowing my eyes at him

A smirk formed on his face, "Let's just say this whole room, better yet this whole damn house would be torn up"

He scanned over my body before lifting himself up and pulling me up along with him.

"You don't believe me?" He asked

"Not really, but I'll leave you alone now" I don't know where this boldness was coming from, but I was definitely warming up to him

"I can show you a lot better than I can tell you" he assured as he picked me up with little to no effort, forcing my legs around him.

He sat back down on the bed with my arms and legs still locked around him and stared back up at me

"What?" I asked as I traced the outline of his jaw

"Nothing, I can't look at you?"

"Yeah but-" he was now rubbing up my thigh and getting dangerously close to my spot "what are you doing?"

"....nothing" he said biting his lip

"I know you're not" I said sliding off of him and standing up "cause you gotta but me dinner first"

He sucked his teeth as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth

I put a glob of toothpaste on my toothbrush and began to brush when Savage came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head in the crook of my neck

"What is it now?" I said with a mouthful of toothpaste

"You just smell good" he said as he walked over to get his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth

Finishing up, I walked back into his room to find something I could steal of his to wear to practice, luckily i found an old pair of my leggings that his housekeeper, Maria, washed and I took one of his Nike T-Shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I was now back in my dorm and Football season is approaching, which is my favorite season to cheer for, it's just something about actually being out there on the field. I'm actually excited about learning the football cheers too, out here in Atlanta, they do stomp and shake cheers while in California we did little sing- song cheering. It was something new and I was feeling it And surprisingly, I wasn't bad at it.

"So when you think you gone be able to come back?" Savage asked as he walked out of the bathroom

"Ummmm" I said before thinking "I have a few classes i need to catch up on, I have a C in math right now and i think I'm one percent away from having an F in English because of my missing essays" I explained "So when I get those caught up I'll have free time"

"Damn" He said as he shook his head "you should just drop out, I ain't finish high school and I'm rich"

I looked at him "I'm not you, Shayaa"

"I was just joking" he said "and don't we have to fly to your brothers graduation too next week"

Oh shit, Christopher's graduation is next Thursday, I almost forgot "Shit, yes." I thought about what he said "we? Who's we?"

"Me, you, your mom, August, Walter." He said

"Woah, when did you invite yourself?" I asked confused

"It just happened that we got some business in LA, and we leaving on Tuesday" he explained

I nodded "okay, sure" I agreed, now my brother and dad is gonna meet savage, my dad is gonna meet Walter "it's gonna be a shit show, just know"

"Why?" He asked

"My brother is not at a good place with our mom right now, he just thinks she abandoned our family and he was just really young, he didn't understand what was going on fully"

"Damn" Savage said "he'll get over it, Porsha really a good woman, he wasn't just old enough to see it. Maybe your dad put things in his head"

I shook my head "no my dads not like that, when my mom first left, Chris would say some out of line shit about my mom, my dad would always put him in check, he would shut that shit down real quick"

"You never know, he might feel some type of way that you around her now " he said

"I don't think so, he just misunderstood the whole situation" i said, putting my clothes from last night into my bag

"And what wrong with yo dad meeting Walter?" He asked

"Ummmmm, my dad just don't even like him" I said shrugging

"But he ain't even mee-" I cut him off

"He still don't like him" I said, zipping my bag "let's go"

~*~

A U G U S T

I woke up to my alarm, I pressed snooze and turned my body to the left to take my phone off of the charger. I seen it was now 8:03am, I unlocked my phone and went straight to Instagram. I went to the search bar and on top of my recently searched I seen @celestee.15, yeah it's my dead sisters Instagram, it's become a habit to look at her pictures every morning for the past 6 1/2 years.

I clicked on the first picture:

@celestee.15 : this lighting is hella bad 😂

I kept scrolling.

@celestee.15: August can't take pictures for shit, but had a good brother/sister day. @augustsporino_

I cracked a smile remembering that day, I wish I could go back to that day.

@celestee.15: thanking god that he has blessed me to see another year. #sweet15

I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I read her caption, she never lived to see her next birthday, and it was my fault and the post under didn't make me feel any better

@celestee.15: wishing my beautiful mother a happy birthday, you deserve it, you deal with August and I on the daily and I know we drive you crazy. 39 never looked so good.

All I could do is stare at my moms picture at this point, I miss her so much, but I know the last thing she would want is for me to cry so I exited out Instagram and got up.

I got into the shower and soaked in the warm water until I heard someone beating on my door like the damn police. i ignored it, hopeful that whoever it was, would go away, but it just got louder. i turned the water off and wrapped my towel around my waist, walking to the door, snatching it open to see my dad on the other side.

He looked at me "I didn't mean to interrupt you"

I breathed "Yeah, what's going on?"

"Well, son, how come the transaction to Los Angeles didn't go through?" He asked

I shrugged "it should've"

He took his phone out, scrolling before slapping his phone onto my chest "Well it didn't, how could you be so irresponsible?"

I looked at the text from Cameron, telling him that the Gonzalez Cartel didn't receive our delivery.

"Dad, I'm sure it's some mistake, I told Yachty to make sure that Darren sent it on time"

"He didn't though"

"Obviously" I muttered

"What!" He shouted

"Nothing" I said

"That's what I thought, so how are you going to fix this August?"

"I'll go to the warehouse, dad, Maybe we can find a way to get it there faster" I said

"Well I hope so, until then, 10% is cut off your pay" He said walking away

"Ole extra ass" I said as I closed the door to have him block it

"You said something?" He asked

"Um I said those niggas is dumb" I said

"Oh, okay" he said as he let the door go

~*~

I walked down the hallway in the warehouse to the main room, to see these niggas grubbing on some whataburger

"Wassup Aug" Darren said with a mouthful of food

"Either you" I said pointing at Yachty "or You" I said pointing at Darren "fucked up"

"What's going on?" Dayveon asked

"Yachty didn't tell Darren to send the delivery to the Gonzalez Cartel, now them niggas don't got they shit, THAT THEY PAID 650,000 DOLLLARS FOR!"

"What!" Yachty said getting up "I told that nigga Darren!"

We looked at Darren "I thought we were supposed to deliver it when y'all went to LA next week"

"Nigga, is you stupid? Or dumb? Let me know, I clearly said they need that shit by the 2nd, and I told you two weeks before that" Yachty said

I shook my head "now these niggas is hot, do you know who we fuckin with!!! MEXICANS MY NIGGA, MEXICANS, them niggas don't play!" I said

"What's the next move, Aug?" Uzi asked

I felt like I was going to explode, everytime some shit goes wrong they look at me, AT ME! For the next move, August this, August that!. They never once thought of shit for themselves

I started laughing to stop myself from hurting these niggas feelings "Y'all know what, Y'all sit in a circle and figure some shit out and come to me in about 3 hours, and if y'all idea is ass, then all y'all niggas is fired." And with that I walked out. I just can't think right now.

~*~

M E R C E D E S

"Y'all too much" I said laughing as Miracle, India and kassandra and I walked out of practice.

"No forreal, that bitch was lookin like she had a problem, ole Freddy Kruger lookin ass, her ugly ass boyfriend, lookin like Wesley Snipes and shit" Kassandra said making all of us laugh

"Biiiiitttttttccccchhhh!" India yelled "I'm about to pee, stop!"

"But bitch," Miracle said tapping me and India "I can't believe we graduate in 7 months"

Kassandra stopped walking, making us stop "and you're sad about that?" She asked

"A little" she pouted

"Bitch, you got bitches like me over here wishing I could graduate but noooo, i just have to be a sophomore" Kassandra said as someone walked up to her, getting her attention

"It's okay, i lowkey don't wanna graduate  either " i told her

After I got to my dorm I took a shower and washed my hair, I decided to not blow dry my hair but leave it down and to let it dry on its own and I put on some 'pink' tights and a orange adidas sweatshirt and my white nike huaraches, yeah I'm brand dressing tonight. I decided to take a drive down to my moms house because I haven't seen her in two days.

Once I got to the house I opened the door to see Guadalupe speed walking with a suitcase

"Hey!" I yelled getting her attention she turned and walked my way

"Oh hey Mercedes are you packed yet?" She asked

"Packed for what?" I asked  as August came from the hallway

"We leavin for LA tonight"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
409K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...