Thomas Sangster imagines!

By ambertherainbowsheep

Imagines for Thomas Brodie-Sangster lovers! Second official Thomas Sangster fanfiction piece on this site :)... More

Thomas Brodie-Sangster imagines!
One- More Than Friends
Two- I Love You
Three- *not sure of a title lol*
Four- Old Friends
Five - drunken Love (for PeanutButterKisses)
Please request, important notice and 1K!!
An Imagine by my friend, DistantSands8 - Meeting my parents
Imgaine Number 6! - That night (For NialLover97)
Seven- Christmas with Thomas
eight- Coffee shop
One Shot by @HyppoGirl
Nine - To Neverland...
Important Author Note...
Ten- til Death do us Part
Twelve - The Baby ( For thomas_wright1)
Thirteen - The Premiere
Fourteen - Noel

Eleven - The Fight

19.6K 380 121
By ambertherainbowsheep

VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!

YAY

and this is dedicated to KarlaTheCrazy1 because she's cool and i wanted to dedicate this to someone...

BTW IF YOU COULD MAKE A BETTER AWESOME COVER FOR MY IMAGINES I'LL FOLLOW YOU AND GIVE YOU A DEDICATION XX THANKS NOW BYEE

XX <3-Amber

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm lying in bed. My phone has been buzzing on and off for the past hour, and I know it's Ava, my Best friend, and ex-Boyfriends sister. Awkward, right?

Well it wasn't, up until four hours ago. In fact he wasn't even my ex up until four hours ago.

And the plot thickens, huh? I've gotten your attention now.

Well yeah, up until four hours ago, I had a boyfriend who I believed was perfect. But, we fought, and I have had enough of his shit. It started over a photo I found while scrolling through Tumblr, of Thomas and his "Girlfriend" yeah, I know what you're thinking. No, he didn't cheat on me. Thomas has a "Stage girl", a girlfriend he has for show, so I don't get involved in the media or anything. It's all to protect me, but god it makes things complicated.

But usually, I'm okay with it. I know he loves me, and that he's faithful and would never do anything to hurt me, but this time, I snapped. I had stumbled upon a photo of them, kissing.

I was not aware this happened. I was not aware this photo existed. So, as is expected from a very sensitive and very easily jealous girl, I got mad.

Very mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Flashback

"Hey (y/n) I'm home!" Thomas called, and I felt my stomach drop, and a new round of tears fill my eyes. Oh and there's the anger, and a little hate, that's burning through my veins like fire.

He opened the bedroom door. He gazed over to where I was sitting up on the side of our bed. I wouldn't look at him. Just knowing he was there was making the tears leak from my eyes and burn like acid. He moved towards me, his footsteps muffled my our carpet. My eyes close, and I try with everything I have left to stop crying. I need to be strong.

"Y/n?" he asks, so quiet it was barely heard. But it sliced the eerie silence like ice, leaving a cold feeling in my body. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I felt him lean in front of me, the warmth of his breath almost reaching my skin. Almost, not quite. Once I believed I could be strong, I opened my eyes to him. Thomas was crouched in front of me, looking at me with concern and love; I almost buckled. Almost.

I hoped my eyes could say the things I couldn't. How much hurt and pain he had inflected on me. on my heart. They weren't filled with the tears that they once were, and I hoped they came across as deadly as I felt.

His expression changed a flash of guilt and fear appeared on his face for a second, before being masked by his concern. I wanted to smile because it worked. He knows I'm furious with him.

And it's not like the photo itself is what pissed me off. I get it; it's for show and to protect me. SHE is for show and to protect me. But he didn't tell me. Didn't show me the photo. Or even ask if I would be bothered by him kissing her. Because, obviously, it does. A lot.

He tries to place his hand on my knee, attempting to comfort me. Nope, I'm not having that. His touch still sends warmth radiating through me, but it just makes me flinch away. I look into his eyes, and I see hurt, which even though that is what I wanted, it still breaks me.

"Y/n..."

"Shut up, Thomas." I growl at him, my voice surprisingly strong. I don't look at him. "You know, sometimes I don't get what goes through your head." At the moment, I don't know what's going through mine. I'm furious, but now I think I'm over reacting. But the photo hurt me, and he needs to know it. The springs in the bed creak, and I realise I had stood up and moved across the room without realising it. looking over at Thomas, I see he is looking at my computer screen, a look of horror, and guilt on his face. I sadistic smile creeps onto my face. Yeah bitch; you know what you've done... I think to myself, this flopping feeling in my stomach.

"Y/n...." I turn to face him now. He knows how much he's hurt me. I can see little beads of sweat dripping on his skin. My throat becomes tight, and if I was paying attention, I would have known what was coming, but I was distracted.

"Yeah Tom? You care to explain why you were kissing her? Without telling me!" I yell, my voice never wavering or breaking. I can feel my heart rate speeding up.

"I didn't mean to..." he starts, getting up from the bed and coming over to me.

"No! you know how this makes me feel! I hate her, and you know it! I know you only do it to protect me, but did you really think I would be okay with her kissing you? And did you really think I would never find out! Do you really think I'm that dumb?" I'm getting worked up now. My breathing is heavy and my head it light no no no not now... I think... Push it way y/n... get your head in the game.

"Y/n... Calm down." Thomas says, putting his hands on my shoulders. My head spins, and my vision gets all blurry, but I won't listen to him.

"No Thomas!" I knew what was happening. If I didn't get away from him soon, I would have a panic attack. I let a few tears slip, and my walls to crumble ever so slightly, but it was all to plan.

"I Thought I could trust you." I said, with all my sadness and anger rolled into 6 words. That would kill him. It was the look on his face that did it. my muscles were twitching and my chest was getting really tight. i turn on my heals, and head for the door, grabbing my purse as I went.

"Y/n, wait!" but I closed the door on him, and left.

~~~~~~~~~ end flash back ~~~~~

Yeah, it was bad. But he needed it. and so did i. He needs to know that he can't try to do things behind my beck, especially If they are going to upset me, and I needed to learn how to calm myself down from a panic attack without him. Which I did... sortov. I happens a lot easier with him there, but oh well. I guess I also needed some time to think it over, and to blow off steam. I love him, so it's not like I ended it, I'm just giving it a little time to sink in, make him learn his lesson, and then accept his 100 apologies. (and counting)

The screen of my phone lights up, and the familiar ring tone pours through its speakers. Ava.

I answer the phone to my best friend, deciding that I had had some time, and I would be okay to talk to people now without crying, or getting really, really mad.

"Oh y/n, thank god! I was so worried about you. are you alright? Did you get home safe? Did you-"

"Ava, Ava, Ava... I'm finnne. I got home fine, and I calmed myself down alright. Nothing for you to worry about."

"Oh good. So, you wanna talk about it?"

"Well, I'm assuming Tom already told you what happened."

"Still, speak, dear child." See, this is why I love her.

"It just really upset me, ya know? I mean it's not the photo that I cared mostly about, even though that hurt me too, it's that he tried to hide it from me, and do it behind my back." I say, finally being able to get it all off my chest without screaming

"You know, he was distraught. He was crying and breaking things and everything." She said, and I heard a little yell, from a voice I knew was Thomas'.

"Is he listening Ava?" I asked

"Only to my end. He isn't supposed to be, but he misses you. Wants to know if you hate him." She said, very casually.

"Hmmmm..."

"Y/n...."

"No I don't hate him." I said, grumpily. "Was he really breaking things?" I asked, with amusement lacing my tones. Hahaha wow that's so not like him. I must have really hit home with this one

"And crying, don't forget that. Bawling about how you would never forgive him, and he lost the love of his life...." Both of us cracked up laughing, knowing how much Thomas over reacts when anything happens. He knows he hasn't lost me, I will always love him. That's what makes it a little funny. But I do feel guilty for making him think he lost me. "So can I tell him to go over to you and beg for forgiveness yet?"

"Yeah yeah... send him over. Make sure he brings make up chocolate though!" I add, laughing to myself.

"Of course!!" she said, laughing back at me before hanging up. I smile, knowing what I planned had been done. I have had hours to calm down, and I miss him already. This is how our fights go. We can't go any longer than this without one of us breaking and saying we're sorry, and it's usually Thomas. He loves me too much for his own good....

Not ten minutes later, I heard my door bell. Slowly, I got up from my spot, and moved over to the door, pulling it open.

"Hey" I say, in a monotone voice. Thomas, with his browny-blonde hair all dishevelled, like he's been running his hands through it constantly, his shirt all wrinkled and his eyes red and puffy. He looked a mess, but I doubt I looked any better. We are both better off being together than being apart; when we are apart we just can't survive.

He gets down on his knees, and puts his hands together like he is praying, and looks up into my eyes. I have to hold back laughter.

"Y/n," he starts," I am endlessly sorry about taking that photo shoot without your permission with her. I'm sorry the photo makes it look like we kissed, when we didn't. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't want to make you worry over nothing, but I know now that I am wrong. I love you so very very much, and please please please please will you take me back? And accept the make up chocolates?" he said, his hand shooting up with the biggest box of my favourite chocolates I've ever seen. This time I do laugh.

"Of course you big dork. Come here" I say, opening my arms and giving him a hug. He doesn't hesitate to hug back.

"I love you. Let's never do that again." He says.

"I love you too, and yeah, let's not." I agree.

He pulled out of the hug, and kissed me full on the lips.

Everything was back to normal.

Hey guys! I'm sorry it takes me so long to update, but it's the end of the semester here, and we get piled with homework. And then I have no creativity and stuff and it's all just ehhhh

Anways, this was actually a request and it was supposed to be kinda different but I changed it because I couldn't deal with being mad at Thomas for more than a couple hours to be honest.. hehehe

And I'm really sorry but I can't remember who requested... I hope you like it anyways

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6.5 K yay cool woohoo

Don't forget to share this, and my link to all your friends who love Thomas J

Umm, I want an honest opinion, what do you think of my imagines? I know I write them differently to other people, but I think it makes you feel more a part of the story? Or is that just me? I mean I know other people write it as " you" and be all third persony but I don't know if you guys would like that more or if you like the way I write or just idk.

AND GUESS WHAT

DARK EYES- A THOMAS SANGSTER FANFICTION!!!!!!!!!

I.AM. WRITING. A. FANFIC!!!!!

YAY I'm so excited its gonna be kinda cool and stuff but it's still a working progress. It won't be posted for a little while, depending on when I get the prologue done and stuff. BUT stay tuned for more info on that over my net few updates.....

Anyways see ya next update xxx

Xx <3

-Amber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.2K 54
This is a Newtmas fanfic. Its basically the maze runner story, but with NEWTMAS becoming canon. Hope you like it!
293K 5.2K 101
~REQUESTS ARE CLOSED~ the title says it all.. some of them are imagines with his characters. Some of them are inspired by movies. Some of them are in...
21.9K 200 13
Basically just another book full of short Newt imagines. I hope you enjoy. :D
21.7K 694 32
I wrote this when I was 13-14. I apologise for my immaturity and abundance of poor grammar and terrible plot twists. ® All rights reserved 2017 @Lily...