Ten- til Death do us Part

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END, PLEASE READ

Thanks, now go and read your imagine ;)

Xx <3

-Amber

I take a deep breath, as the music starts to play, seeping through the cracks in the large wooden double doors standing in front of me. That’s my cue… My mind is impossible to keep clear of a thousand thoughts, but that one is the most obvious right now. I looked to my right, my father smiling at me kindly. I smiled back, but the nerves running through my veins made it impossible to calm down.  Slowly, the doors opened, and I squeezed the beautiful bouquet in between my palms. My best friend turns around for a second, and gives me a reassuring smile, before she exits the room through the door. I close my eyes, and take a deep breath, and move.

The silk fabric of my dress drags, just a little, along the floor as I exit the room, my feet stepping outside, onto fresh rose petals sprinkled by my beautiful flower girl, dressed in a shade of pastel pink to match my bridesmaids. Walking down the “aisle”, which is more of a path of perfectly cropped grass, petals and leaves. Glancing around, the real beauty of it all sinks in, filling me with hope. It’s late spring, and the blossoms from the trees fall and fly, getting carried through the air on the light breeze, perfectly showering everything in pink and white petals. The sun shines over us and everything better than I ever imagined. My eyes lock with my mother’s eyes, which are shining with tears and joy.

I’m almost at the end of the aisle now, and it seems like time slows down. My best friends are standing to the right, the groomsmen to the left. And then I see him, the love of my life. Everything else fades to a pale shade of white, and all I see is him, his dark brown eyes staring at me with so much love.  And I remember the first time I saw him look at me like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You’re such a loser! Oh my god, why do you even exist? Ugly bitch. No one wants you here! The words swim through my mind, planted in my short term memory. The cold tile beneath my cheek cools my burning face as the tears streamed from my eyes. The cubical was quiet, a good place to hide from those horrible girls. Who thought a ninth grade girl could be so mean? Knock knock knock. Someone was tapping on the cubicle door.

“Go away. Please” I squeak, so quiet I doubt the knocker heard me.

“Are you okay Y/n?” that’s a boys voice. What the hell.

“Who the hell are you and why are you in the girl’s toilet?”  I asked in disgust. Probably one of her minions. She has boys falling at her feet. “If you’re going to come and torment me too, be quick. I’ve really had enough of this.” I said, in an exhausted voice.

“Uh it’s Thomas. Thomas Sangster. I’m in your English and Drama class?” he said, and I heard him slide down the wall next the cubical door. “And I’m here to see if you’re alright. And, by the way, I’m not leaving until you open this door.”

“You do know this is the girls bathroom…” I said, sitting with my back against the same wall he was, Just a door separating us. “Everyone’s gonna think you’re a freak too now. Good job.”

He chuckled when I said that.

“Hmm I think most of them don’t even know who I am. Just like you don’t either, right?” he was right, I didn’t really know who he was. I knew he was in my classes, but other than that, I hadn’t noticed him.

“Why are you here?” I asked, confuse and frustrated.

“I told you already, silly.” He said.