Catfish 2 | Kyle Kuzma

By Danniduhh

Shorty ❤: Kyle I don't think I can take this! Me: Take what? Shorty ❤: All these hateful comments. Everyone... More

Introduction
¤1¤
¤2¤
¤3¤
Quick Question
¤4¤
¤5¤
¤6¤
¤7¤
!
¤8¤
¤9¤
¤10¤ (Instagram Post)
¤11¤ (Instagram Post)
¤12¤ (Instagram Post)
¤13¤
¤14¤
¤15¤
¤16¤
¤17¤
I've Been Waiting for This!
¤18¤
¤19¤
¤20¤
¤21¤
¤22¤
¤23¤
¤24¤
¤25¤
¤26¤
¤27¤
¤28¤
¤29¤
¤30¤
¤31¤
¤32¤
¤33¤
¤34¤
¤35¤
¤36¤
¤37¤
New Story
It's Out
¤39¤
¤40¤
¤41¤
¤42¤
¤43¤
¤44¤
¤45¤
¤46¤
¤47¤
¤48¤
¤49¤
¤50¤
¤Book Three¤

¤38¤

2.6K 82 29
By Danniduhh

Kyle

I was going to continue to talk to Danielle's mom, but her brother, Jacob wants to talk to me. 

"So, your the guy everyone's talking about, Danielle's boyfriend?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, that's me."

"How long have you been dating?" Jacob asked.

"Almost a year, eleven months." I say immediately.

"Have you guys kissed?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Have you kissed?" Jacob says pausing in between each word.

"I- um, yes..." I say looking at every thing else but Jacob.

"You a virgin?"

"Why do you need to know that?"

Jacob shruggs his shouldes.

"Have you guys ever had sex before?"

My heart beat increases and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Have we, have we...had sex?"

"That's what I said."

"We-" I start to say.

"-Jacob, are you trying to scare off another one of my boyfriends?" I hear Danielle say.

Danielle walks up to us.

Oh thank you lord.

Jacob turns and hugs Danielle.

"Never that." Jacob says smirking at me. "I just asked him a few questions."

"Leave him alone," Danielle giggles coming next to me. "I like this one, you can't scare him away!"

I grab Danielle's hand and Jacob clears his throat making me let go of it.

Jacob laughs. "I'm just fucking with you, man!" Jacob smacks my shoulder playfully. "You treat her right and we are cool, I've only heard good things about you." Jacob walks away from us.

"He asked if I was a virgin." I laugh.

Danielle laughs too, "Excuse his...weirdness."

We were gonna go inside the house but I hear a car door close.

Me and Danielle turn around to see who it is.

"Lonzo is here!" Danielle runs over to the car. She goes to the passenger side of the car and she hugs Briana before she hugs Lonzo.

I smile at them.

I walk over to them and I go to my sister giving her a quick hug.

"Mom knows your here right?" I asked Briana. She nods.

"She know your with a boy?"

"Yes, Kyle. She knows I'm with a boy." Briana rolls her eyes.

"Calm down old man, I took care of everything." Lonzo says grabbing Briana's purse from her.

Danielle looks in the back seat of Lonzo's car. "Why did she pack bags?" Danielle asked.

"I'm gonna spend a few days with Zo." Briana replied as Lonzo locked his car.

I shrugg my shoulders. "Don't do anything to her that you wouldn't do to me!"

"Yeah, sure whatever." Lonzo says grabbing Briana's hand.

They walk inside the house.

"They are so cute together." Danielle says, a smile on her face.

I groan. "I guess they are cute," I pause looking at Danielle. "But we're cuter!"

Danielle laughs. "Your right!"

I put my arm around her shoulders and I lean down for a kiss.

"Excuse me," I hear a girl voice say.

Danielle and I turn towards the voice.

"Oh, I forgot about introducing you. Andrea, this is Kyle, Kyle this is Andrea, my little sister." Danielle says.

I put my hand out so Andrea can shake it, but instead, she pulls me in for a hug.

"He's a cutie, good job Danielle!" Andrea says. "Find me a man that looks like that!"

Perfect time to get back at Danielle.

"You have a phone?" I asked Andrea.

She pulls out her phone handing it to me.

"Kyle I swear to goodness I will beat your fucking ass if you give her Andre's number!" Danielle says.

"Good thing he has a Instagram," I quickly reply, typing in Andre's Instagram name.

"Who's Andre?" Andrea asked.

"His little brother that you can not, I repeat, can not date." Danielle says. She puts a lot of emphasis on the words 'can not'.

"Okay," Andrea says.

I hand Andrea's phone back to her.

"He's cute, but I have to respect my sister. He have any friends?" Andrea asked.

"You know how to find out, do your Instagram stalking like I taught you!" Danielle says.

I look at her an eyebrow arched. "What?"

"Nothing," Danielle and Andrea laugh as we go inside the house.

"Finally, we can say grace and eat!" Gelo says once we enter.

"Shut up, your always eating!" Andrea yells at him.

"Hey, be nice." Brook says to Andrea.

We all connect our hands and my future mother-in-law leads us in prayer.

"Dear lord I pray that this food nourishes our bodys and gives us the strength we need. And everybody says-" Trish says.

"Amen!" Everyone says at the same time.

_______

After we eat, we play Just Dance.

There is this dance with a reindeer or a moose that twerks.

Danielle is the only one that plays it.

Her sisters hype her up.

Brook and Andrea start to twerk beside Danielle but they are doing their own dance to the music.

I look at Danielle in shock.  I didn't know she could twerk.

I didn't realize I was staring at Danielle's ass, but I am.

"You better cover your eyes Kyle," Jacob says.

I laugh at him looking away.

I glance at my girl twerking a little bit cause I've never seen her do it before.

Mabey I'll ask her to twerk for me I smirk to myself.

"Stop thinking dirty shit Kuzma, wipe that smirk off your face." LaMelo yells at me.

"I'm not thinking anything." I reply.

"Sure, whatever." LaMelo says.

He punches my arm and I punch him back.

LaMelo sits next to Andrea and he takes her phone.

"Why are you on my boy Andre's page?" I hear LaMelo ask Andrea.

"Mind ya business." She snatches her phone back from him.

"She's on your brothers page," LaMelo says to me.

"Stop snitchen on people, damn!" LiAngelo says, taking a bite from his cake.

"Yeah, snitches get stiches." I say to LaMelo.

_____

All of the guys somehow end up outside.

One of Danielle's uncles came and he brought a bunch of beers with him.

He offers one to all of us, even LaMelo.

LaMelo doesn't take one, but everyone who is able to drink alcohol takes one.

_____

Y'all I'm so sad.

The end of this book is coming and I don't want it to end 😭. Imma try to come up with ideas but I'm running out of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.5K 36
New Message from Bornballer 🏀 Bornballer 🏀: So you like the Lakers? Danniduhh 💜💛: nahh i just got a yellow n purple heart by my name. Bornballer...
77.6K 2.1K 29
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚...
2.7K 62 33
"You're such a asshole Cartman." "Hehe~ And that's why you love me. You love the asshole Kyle!!~" "Oh shut up man. Hehe." Kyle then lends and gently...
40.5K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? ❝ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...