Supernatural imagines

By gbow1999

Imagines about our favorite characters in supernatural. Dean Sam Castiel More More

Dean
Sam
Castiel
Crowley
Balthazar
Dean
Sam
Castiel
Crowley
Balthazar
Lucifer
Gabriel
Lucifer
Dean
Balthazar
Crowley
Dean
Gabriel
Gabriel
Lucifer
Castiel
Dean
Sam
Crowley
Balthazar
Lucifer
Gabriel
Michael
Dean
Sam
Castiel
Dean
Sam
Benny Lafitte
Castiel
Balthazar
Gabriel
Benny
Henry Winchester
John Winchester
Crowley
Benny
Lucifer
Dean
Henry
Sam
Lucifer
Crowley
Dean
Castiel
Gabriel
Crowley
Gabriel
Balthazar
Dean
Lucifer
Chuck
Gabriel
Balthazar
Sam or Dean
Crowley
Gadreel
Cas
Gabriel
Dean
Lucifer
Sam
Michael
Chuck
Gabriel
Gadreel
Dean
Sam
Henry
Crowley
Balthazar
Lucifer
Gabriel
Dean
Sam
Castiel
Chuck
Crowley
Gadreel
Balthazar
Michael
Lucifer
Gabriel
Castiel
Gadreel
Dean
Sam
Crowley
John
Lucifer
Gabriel
Dean
Sam
Balthazar
Michael
Chuck
John 2
Jack
Dean
Sam
Cas
Michael
Gabriel
Lucifer
Dean
Crowley
Sam
Michael
Lucifer
Gabriel
John
Crowley
Dean
Sam
Dean
Cas
Gabriel
Chuck
Dean
Crowley
Casifer
Dean
Michael
Lucifer
Jack
Winchester sister (surprise lover)
Dean
Crowley
Michael
Sam
Winchester sister
Crowley
Jack
Dean
Cas
Gabriel
Jack
Dean
Michael
Crowley
Gabriel
Dean
Lucifer part 2
Sam
Dean
Jack
Chuck
Lucifer
Dean
Cas
Crowley
Mick Davis
Dean
Arthur Ketch
Cas
Mick
Michael
Winchester sibling
Cas
Ketch
Crowley
Lucifer
Winchesters sibling
Cas
Dean
Mick
Crowley
Gabriel
Lucifer
Dean
Sam
Winchester Sibling
Castiel
Lucifer
Chuck
Sam
Winchester daughter
Info
Family and Job
How you meet
They ask you out
What Creature Are You? And who is your best friend
They kiss you (or you kiss them)
Nicknames
Meeting Ex
One of you nearly dies
One of you dies
Hobbies
Meeting again
Crowley Catch up
Dean
Cas
Break up
Make up

Gabriel

8.9K 234 4
By gbow1999

I laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling bored out of my mind. I had been forced to stay home for the longest time. I had injured my leg fighting a witch with Dean and Sam and instead of healing me my over protective boyfriend made me heal naturally. I smirked as the door open and Gabriel walked in with a smile.

"Hey baby how's the leg?" He asked sitting beside me.

I smiled as I set up and grabbed the remote turning on the TV.

"Baby I'm talking to you." He said laughing as he set in front of me.

I moved over a little so I could see the TV.

"Have I done something to upset you?" He asked looking at me confused.

I laughed a little at the show I was watching and kept keeping my eyes on the TV.

"Hello? Speak to me Earthling." He said playfully.

I rolled over and grabbed my drink and took a sip of it before rolling back over and watching TV again.

"Two can play at that game." He said sitting beside me and crossing his arms and leaning back.

I smiled as I waited three minutes before turning to face Gabriel. He looked happily at me, until I leaned over him and grabbed a bag of chips. He groaned as I leaned back and looked at the TV.

"Oh come on! Baby please talk to me!" He begged laying in my lap.

I smiled as held back my laugh as he whined into my lap. The door open and I smiled as I turned to see Dean, Sam, and Cas.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile.

"Oh come on! Baby what I do?" He asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm so confused." Sam said as he looked at me confused.

"Oh I'm ignoring Gabriel, cause he is a bag of dicks who won't heal his girlfriend and is letting her be in pain." I said annoyed.

"Baby I'm trying to keep you safe from these idiots." Gabriel said as he looked at me sadly.

"Hey Cas can you heal my leg?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course." Cas said walking over time.

Cas touched my leg and the pain went away. I smiled at him in gratitude and stood up and stretched.

"Thank you Cas." I said with a smile.

I heard Gabriel groan as he stood up and glared at Cas.

"If you don't mind we have a job so us three will leave you two to your lovers quarrel." Dean said dragging Sam and Cas out as he laughed.

I watched as Gabriel walked over to the door and locked it before turning to face me. I smiled as I walked into the bathroom and cut off my cast. I sighed in bless as I ran warm water and sunk into it. Gabriel walked into the bathroom and let out a sigh as he grabbed a wash rag. He started to help me clean off and I smiled happily. After awhile he stopped and I realized the water was cold. I stood up and grabbed a towel wrapping it around me. I walked out of the bathroom and found some clothes to change into. After changing I turned to see Gabriel looking at me from the bathroom doorway. I smiled plopping down on the bed and turning to look at him.

"Are you going to come lay beside me or am I gonna lay in this bed alone?" I asked with a smile.

He smiled happily before jumping on the bed and pulling the covers over him. I laughed as I snuggled into his side and closed my eyes.

"I wasn't really mad." I said with a smile.

"Then why ignore me?" He asked calmly.

"I wanted to mess with you a little." I said smiling up at him.

"Really you wanted to mess with me?" He asked smirking.

"Gabriel I don't like that smirk." I said moving away from him.

He smiled as he rolled onto me and started to tickle my sides. I burst out laughing as kept tickling me until tears where in my eyes. He stopped and I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.5K 25
Spn one shots and preferences where YOU are the main character! NOTE: This series has been discontinued (and has been for nearly two years). Please...
4.3K 117 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...
573K 14.4K 48