JUST FRIENDS //Abhishek Sharm...

By naina102030

~ Abhishek Sharma just returned home from the U19 World Cup Tour, bringing back what India owns, the World Cu... More

1. Pataka?
2. Who is Urvashi?
3. Arrogant hot guy
4. Difficult.
5. Walk.
6. Paratha
7. The ignoring game.
9. Definitely a pataka.
10. Just Kidding.
11. Flying Chappal.
12. Deal done.
13. I love you.
14. Accepted.
15. Selected.
16. She's back.
17. Terrible joke.
18. Stupid shoe lace.
19. Soft spot.
20. Pre- Wedding Shoot.
21. I don't Abhay.
22. How about a no?
23. Mummy.
24. Déjà vu
25. Jersey Number 4.
Thought.
26. And?
27. Goa.
28. I love him, bhai.
29. Yes.
30. Home.
31. She said yes!
32. Resigned.
33. Memories.
Just Friends
THANK YOU!
OTHER BOOKS

8. Secret.

2.7K 163 14
By naina102030

Urvashi's POV-

I woke up with a sharp pain on the left side of my face. There were two ice packs kept on my cheek.

I sat up on the bed, looking around. When did I come to Mithali's room? I quickly stood and faced the mirror.

My left cheek was like strawberry jam on white bread. Yes, it was that red.

HEY! THAT RHYMED.

Thank god there was no cut or blue-black bruise. It was just too red for my liking. I can't even smile!

I took a long shower and changed into a pair of pj shorts and a loose sweater before heading downstairs.

As soon as my slipper hit the first stair, all eyes were on me. I noticed uncle and aunty were missing though.

Just as I reached the last step Mithali hugged me tightly. Her hand touching my cheek in the process causing me to hiss.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"It's fine." I assured her.

Akanksha and Adithi hugged me together and asked me whether I was fine. I nodded my head.

"Can anyone tell me what exactly happened?" I asked, looking at them.

"I kicked the ball and before anyone could stop it, it hit your face and you fell on Adithi; unconcious." Mithali said, looking down.

I couldn't help but laugh at it.

"Ow. My cheek's hurting." I said while touching my cheek and trying to stop my laughter.

"Why're you laughing?" Manjot asked.

"It's funny." I said, trying not to laugh.

"You're not angry?" Shubman asked this time.

I shook my head saying no.

"Back in school, I smashed her nose with a shuttle while playing a badminton match. So, yeah, it's like tit for tat." I told him.

"Vashi, I don't know whether to laugh at you or to feel bad for you." Komal di said, walking towards me.

I pinched her waist and told her to shut up. Sania di came and touched my cheek which caused me to hiss again.

"It's paining alot?" She asked.

"Arre nahi nahi di. Aisa lag raha hai koi gaalo par kiss kar raha hai." I rolled my eyes.

Sania di chuckled and answered, "Abhay kar dega."

There was a round wolf whistles while I just kept my head down. I looked up to see Abhay staring at me. He then turned away and sat on the couch.

That hurt, ouch.

HEY! THAT RHYMED AGAIN! Damn. I'm so good at it.

I mentally patted myself.

Back to the point, I felt bad. I mean, everyone asked me whether I was fine or not, and then there was Abhay..... he said nothing.

Sania di and Komal di decided to go out and have a sisters day for themselves.

Mithali told me uncle and aunty went out for the night.

Manjot was sitting next to me, cracking stupid jokes, making me laugh and also, making my cheek hurt.

"Manjot! My cheek's hurting. Stop." I begged him, still laughing.

"Arre nahi! Ek aur hai, sunn!" He laughed along.

There was a water bottle on the table. I quickly grabbed it, twisted the cap and poured it on Manjot.

Abhishek got up angrily and shouted at me.

"Bachi hai kya abhi bhi? Bacho jaisi harkat hai teri. Phone pe paani gir gaya, dekh!" He said, showing me his phone.

Listening to his voice, everyone turned their attention to us.

"Thoda sa hi toh gira hai." I said, softly.

"My point isn't that! My point is why do you still act like a kid! You're bloody seventeen now!" He screamed.

I didn't say anything.

"No wonder your parents put you to a boarding school. Teri jaisi ladki ke saath koi bhi insaan nahi reh sakta. I don't know how Mithali, Akanksha and Adithi are handling you." He stated.

Now that was enough to bring tears.

I can't believe he just said that! He doesn't know anything about me and still chose to say such words.

"Abhay! Shut up." Mithali screamed at him.

"Nahi. Isko bolne de." I spoke, my voice soft as ever. My eyes were blurry because of the tears.

"Even she knows what I'm saying is the truth." Abhay spat. And that's when I looked at him. When his eyes met mine, his features softened.

He ran his fingers through his hair realising what he said minutes ago.

"Vashi I di-" I stopped him midway.

"The other day you asked me why I hate guys, right?" I cried.

"Vash-" Abhay tried but couldn't complete.

"No! You asked me, right? Well, I'll give you the answer today." I told him.

"Six years back, my mom found out that my dad was cheating on her with some lady working in his company. Mom asked dad for a divorce but dad didn't agree. He started abusing mom, both mentally and physically. I was just 11 years back then. Seeing my mom cry, I cried too. I didn't know what exactly was happening. Once when I tried stopping dad from abusing mom, he hit me too. Mom didn't want me to go through what she was going through and hence decided to put me in a hostel. Two years back dad passed away due to a car accident. Since then mom lives alone. She's fine now, infact she's happy, but, at the same time, she misses me too much. I badly want to meet her but I'm too afraid and I don't even know why." By the end of this, I was completely shattered.

Remembering that again gave me goosebumps.

I sat on the floor, crying my heart out. I hated guys after what my dad did to my mom.

Akanksha and Adithi quickly rushed to my sides and started consoling me.

I could hear Mithali shouting at Abhay.

Right now, all I wanted was to be alone. I quickly got up and ran to the terrace.

"I miss you mumma. I miss you so much." I whispered while sitting on the terrace.

Abhishek's POV-

"Why did you shout at her in the first place?" Mithali screamed at me.

I shook my head and sat on the couch.

I didn't know this would be the reason behind Vashi hating boys. I thought it would be something like some guy breaking her heart or something like that, but no it was this. Shit dude. What have I done?

Mithali was screaming at me but I couldn't care less. Right now, all I could think was about Vashi.

"Vashi has a problem with you because you flirt with her whereas Shub and Man, don't. That's why she gets a little irritated. You didn't have to say all that to her, Abhishek. She's gone through a lot." Mithali started tearing up.

"Where did she go?" I asked Adithi.

"Maybe terrace." She answered.

I ran to the terrace and saw Vashi sitting there, hugging her knees. Her eyes were closed but she was mumbling something. I could hear her cry.

I hope she forgives me.

****

TAN! TAN! TAN!

So.... the secret's out! This is the reason why Urvashi hates guys.

Do you think she'll forgive Abhay?

Vote. Vote. ❤

Also, good morning. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
207K 15.4K 31
"Happy new year" - Just a text right? Well, this one text upside down the life of our Kiara Sharma, whose middle name screams DRAMA. Fighting young...
9.9K 401 9
Aahan , Darsh and Shrey Shekhawat Defination of Perfection. They are kings of Rajasthan. King of under world and top leading billionaires. Girls dies...
187K 15.2K 23
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ Amrita Kaushik "Why don't you just leave me alone?" A 24 year old woman, with lot of...