The Gym Teacher's Innocent Ma...

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved This is a spin-off of my story, The Principal's "STRAIGHT" Mate. This is the story of Na... More

The Gym Teacher's Innocent Mate
Character's Appearances
Chapter 1: The First Glance
Chapter 2: The First Encounter
My New Story!
Chapter 3: The First Date
Chapter's 4: The First I Love Yous
Chapter 5: The Confession/ An Awkward Meeting
Chapter 6: The Mating
Chapter 8: The First Anniversary\ Bonus
Chapter 9: The Epilogue

Chapter 7: The Promise

17.1K 506 101
By Requiem_of_Romance

[Their rings]

Nate's pov:

"And these are our newest promise rings, sir. As you can see they are quite gorgeous and not too expensive." the cheery saleswoman chriped.

I'm at my house but I called a jewelry store which can luckily send a person to your house. I was hoping that this would take thirty minutes top. It's been two hours.

"No. I don't like any of these rings!" I sighed angrily, clutching my throbbing forehead.

The woman gave me a fake smile but the frustration was clear in her eyes. She closed the case and grabbed the last one we haven't looked through yet.

"This is our older collection of rings but still gorgeous and unique. However, these are simpler than our newer rings. Tell me if any catch your eye."

I looked through all the rings carefully. I saw a small purple one and thought Chris would like it.

"I guess this ring will-wait what is that?" I asked as I pointed out two identical rings.

"Oh! This is our couples rings! They're identical with a cute message etched on them. They're designed to look good on both men and women." she said, excited that I was actually taking an interest in the rings.

"Great! How much for both?" I asked, reaching for my wallet.

"$250 a piece, sir."

"Wow, that much for promise rings? Hmmm, I thought they'd be cheaper than that. Well, that's okay because it's not a lot of money. Here you go. Thanks for coming." I said before handing her the money.

Honestly she could have said they were $6,000 a piece and I would have said yes. I've been looking for one too long. She placed it in a little pouch and gathered her things before leaving. I sat back in the chair as I stared at the rings.

"Hmmm, forever love. I like it." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, babe!" Chris cheered as he hopped in my Mustang.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and snuggled up to my side as much as he could.

"Hello there, kitten. You look good enough to eat, which I have done before." I complimented, hinting at the incredible sex we had two nights ago.

He gasped slightly before smacking my chest. I chucked and started driving to our destination.

We're suppose to meet his parents at the new Italian restaurant in town. I'm pretty nervous to meet Chris' dad. From what I have heard, he's very protective and does not mess around.

We rode in content silence. Chris held my hand and played with his hair with the other. I noticed him checking out my mating mark on his neck quite a few times with a smile and a faint blush.

"It's almost as gorgeous as you." I said, not taking my eyes off the road.

"Oh hush!" he squeaked with a shy smile.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant. It was very cute and you could tell it was a small, family business. We walked inside and a young waiter greeted us.

"Ah, Chris and Nate! Mr. and Mrs. Johnson have already arrived and asked me to bring you to their booth. Please follow me." he said before quickly sped off.

Chris and I struggled to keep up with the man as he effortlessly dodged through many people. Do people not realize that I'm a giant of a man and I don't fit in tiny, cramp places?

"Here you go! Your server will be here in a bit to take your order." he said before walking off again.

I was shocked at the appearance of Mr. Johnson. Tall, tan, stone-faced, and muscular was what I could best described him. He was a few inches shorter than me and not as muscular but he still intimidating.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Johnson." I said with a smile, reaching out for a handshake.

"Mmmm hmmm, and you're Nate." he montoned, ignoring my hand.

I pulled back with an awkward cough and Mrs. Johnson elbowed Mr. Johnson in the ribs. Chris looked uncomfortable but held onto my hand as we sat down.

"Ooohhh, Nate! I must say you look quite handsome in your tux. You do too, Chris!" Mrs. Johnson giggled.

"None of us look as good as you, Mrs. Johnson! You're looking like a stone cold fox!" I teased.

She blushed and laughed but I noticed Mr. Johnson's glare. Chris shifted and quickly said something to get his father's attention off of me.

"I've missed you, dad! How was London?"

Mr. Johnson smiled at his son and began to tell him about his trip. Soon, we were all listening to his interesting story.

"Hi! My name is Scott and I'll be your waiter for tonight! Is everyone ready to order?" he said after approaching our table.

"For food no but we are ready to order drinks." Mr. Johnson replied.

"Great! So what can I get you, sir?" Scott asked Mr. Johnson.

After taking all of our drink orders, Scott left with the promise of returning soon. Awkward silence then took over us. Mr. Johnson glared at me when Chris squeezed my hand and snuggled into me.

"Chris, I don't think you should be doing that in front of your father. He's glaring at me." I whispered in his ear.

"But I'm cold!" Chris replied with a cute pout.

I smiled at him before taking off my jacket and wrapping it around him. Chris blushed and thanked me as he snuggled into the jacket's warmth.

"I'd rather you be keeping me warm instead of your jacket but it'll do." Chris giggled.

"And how exactly does he keep you warm, son?"

Mr. Johnson had his arms crossed over his chest and gave us both a stern look. Chris looked shocked and slightly scared. My wolf growled threateningly in my head but I eased him.

'Mate scared.' he growled.

'It's okay, bud. I would never let Chris get hurt so relax.'

He growled again but settled down. Chris gulped and look at me for help. I smiled at him and shifted my eyes to his father, who was still glaring at us.

"Hugs, of course." I answered confidently, even though I was nervous he would not believe me.

He should though because I highly doubt Chris was suggesting anything dirty. He probably meant cuddling or maybe he really did mean hugs.

"Good. I don't want you to ruin my son's innocence" Mr. Johnson said, his glare decreasing slighty.

Mrs. Johnson smirked and Chris blushed at his comment. Oh, if only he knew what his innocent son was doing a few nights ago.

"I would never, sir."

He hummed and grabbed his menu. All of us followed suit. I scanned over the items and decided on a bowl of three cheese and beef stuffed raviolis.

"Did you find anything you like, boys?" Mrs. Johnson asked Chris and me as we sat our menus down.

"Yes, ma'am." we replied at the same time.

"Good."

A moment later, I saw our waiter with a tray of drinks headed our way.

"I'm back, guys! Here are your drinks. Three waters with lemons and a glass of red wine." Scott said before passing them out.

"Are you guys ready to order?" he asked as he grabbed his notepad and pen.

We all said yes and he started with me for the orders. Chris and I ended up getting the same thing, Mrs. Johnson ordered a pasta salad, and Mr. Johnson got a slice of eggplant lasagna.

"Are you still cold, baby?" I whispered to the slightly shaking Chris.

"Yes! I'm freezing!" he whimpered as he desperately held my jacket close to him, trying to get warm.

I bit my lip and looked over at Mr. Johnson, who unsurprisingly was glaring at me. With a sigh, I wrapped my arm around Chris and pulled him into my side. He hummed gratefully and snuggled into my warmth as much as he could.

"What the hell- oww woman!"

Mrs. Johnson glared her husband and told him to leave Chris and I alone. He huffed but quieted down. I sent her a grateful smile and she winked back.

"You smell good, Nate." Chris mumbled a bit too loud because his mother started laughing.

He didn't raise his head but I could tell he was blushing. I smile at her before untucking the embarrassed Chris. I lifted his red face towards mine.

"Thank you, kitten." I whispered.

He looked down shyly and I just wanted to kiss him senseless. However, I decided against it and rubbed his back lovingly. Chris smiled and cuddled back into me.

"So, Nate, what is it that you do?" Mr. Johnson asked me.

"Ummm, I'm the boy's gym teacher at Raven High School. It's not permanent but I enjoy it." I said hesitantly.

"WWHHHAAATTTT!"

Everyone stopped and stared at us. I cautiously watched Mr. Johnson as his face grew red and his fist clenched.

"Honey, calm down." Mrs. Johnson whispered.

"Calm down?! This perverted freak probably saw my little boy at school and forced him into this twisted relationship! How many boys have you ruined?" he yelled before jumping out of his seat.

He grabbed my shirt and yanked my face close to his. He wouldn't hurt me much and I refuse to hurt Chris' father.

"Stop! I love him!" Chris cried grabbing his father's hand that held my shirt.

"You're too young for love, Chris! Now, let go so I can teach this pervert a lesson." Mr. Johnson demanded.

When Chris didn't let go, he pushed his son's hand away. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the first blow. However, I jumped and quickly opened my eyes when I heard a loud wail.

"Chris!" Mrs. Johnson and I gasped as a whimpering Chris held his hand over his left eye.

I growled and grabbed my baby. He wrapped around me and cried into my neck. Mr. Johnson looked regretful and worried but that did nothing to calm me.

"I don't care who you are to Chris but if you EVER lay a hand on him again, I'll kill you." I growled quietly so I wouldn't attract a even bigger crowd.

His eyes widen and he took a step back. Mrs. Johnson was crying silently and looked unsure of what to make of what just happened.

"Chris, I-I would never hurt you on purpose! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, son!" Mr. Johnson begged, his eyes watering slightly.

Chris looked at his father, hurt and pain clear in his eyes. You could already see the bruised skin swelling around his eye.

"You would have hurt me even more if you had hit Nate instead. I love you but I love him too. I will always choose him over you because I can't survive without him. You can either accept us or say goodbye to both of us...forever." Chris whispered.

I smiled broadly at my little mate standing up for himself, for us. Chris noticed my stare and blushed before quickly pecking me on the lips.

"I guess- I do accept you both. I'm sorry for my actions, Nate. You seem like a good man and Chris is clearly infatuated with you. However, hurt him in any way and I'll be the one killing you." Mr. Johnson said with a warm smile.

"Of course, sir." I replied with a smile of my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmm, Nate, stop!" Chris sighed as I kissed and sucked the mark on his neck.

"No, kitten. I want you." I purred, now nibbling on the mark.

"B-But we're watching a m-movie! It's really good-d and I-I want to finish it! Ah, Nate!" he moaned when I reached under his shirt to play with his nipples.

"Fine, watch your movie but I won't stop pleasuring you. Also, as soon as this movie is over, I'm going to fuck you on this couch."

He gasped at my words and struggled to watch the movie. It was The Vow and I lost interest within seconds but Chris loves it.

"Please!" Chris whimpered as I refused to grab his furious member.

I chuckled and rubbed his thighs some more. He sighed in frustration and bucked his hips desperately.

I grabbed him from his spot on my couch and placed him in my lap. He shivered as my member poked his delectable butt. I started to grind into him and pump his cock at the same time.

He mewled and grinded back against me, slowly forgetting about the movie.

"Nate, please! Take me now!" he squealed when I circled his hole with my finger.

"What about the movie?" I teased as I popped my finger inside of his heat.

"Mmm! Screw the movie! I need you now!" he groaned.

"I don't know. I'm really starting to like this movie."

Chris whined when I took my finger out of him and sat him back to his original spot. He looked at me before straddling my lap. I ignored his heated glare and continued to stare at the screen.

"Nate." he whispered, bucking his hips wantonly.

I bit back a growl and continued my uninterested charade. He whimpered and rested his head in the crook of my neck. I groaned softly when I felt him nibble on my neck.

Chris smirked and grabbed my hands. He shoved them down his pants, his smooth butt resting in my hands.

"Please, baby! I have to have you!" he mewled as he grinded against my hands.

"You naughty, little minx! You're going to get it now!" I growled.

Chris gasped as I flipped us over so I was hovering above him. I immediately dove for his exposed neck and sucked roughly on his Adam's apple. He gripped my hair and pulled my mouth closer to his neck.

Once a hickey was formed, I happily pulled back. Chris looked delicious with his loopy eyes, flushed cheeks, pinched eyebrows, and parted lips, letting out heavy pants.

"You know I love you, right?" I whispered pecking his forehead.

"Yes." he whispered.

"Do you know I need you?" I said while stroking his desperate member.

"Yes." he gasped, grinding against my hand.

"Do you know I want you?" I purred while lifting his shirt up and latching onto a pert nipple.

"Yes." he whimpered, arching his body against mine.

"Good, because I do so very..very......very much."

"I love you, Nate!" Chris cried as he came in my hand.

He blushed when I pulled my hand out of his pants and licked it clean of his sweet cream. I jerked in surprise when I felt Chris' knee rubbed against my clothed dick.

"Oh, you are asking for it, kitten." I muttered as I felt my dick pulse angrily.

"Give it to me then, big boy." he purred out in sinful seduction.

I quickly stood up and yanked my pants off. However, when two blue, shiny objects flew out and onto Chris' stomach, I panicked.

I tried to grab them but he swiftly swatted my hand away and grab the rings. His lips parted slightly and awe was fixed on his face. Chris looked up at me with watery eyes and a light blush.

"Are these for me?" he whispered.

"Ummm, the smaller one is. The bigger one is mine." I mumbled, feeling a little bashful.

"Oh, Matching rings! I love it!" he squealed delightfully.

I smiled and snatched the rings from his small fingers. Chris pouted and looked at me confused. I stood him up before I kneeled in front of him. I grabbed his hand and kissed it tenderly.

"Christopher Ray Johnson, I , Nate True Bush, ask you to accept my promise ring. The promise we both shall keep is that we'll forever be loyal, forever be honest, forever be respectful, forever be passionate, forever be hilarious, and forever love. Although I have already mated us for life and marked you as mine for the whole paranormal world to see, I want to be able to now show the whole world you belong to me and I to you. I love you, kitten, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Do you accept and promise to keep this promise?" I asked, taking out his ring.

"Yes, I do. I-I love you so much!" he choked out before sobbing.

I gently slid the ring on his finger before standing up and allowing him to do the same to me. I then hugged my sweet boy tight as he sobbed into my shirt.

After a few kisses and hugs, Chris was done crying and backed away, sniffling and wiping his face dry.

"Now you're mine." he whispered lovingly.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I know, I know. It's short but I like it! I hope you did too!

Please vote, comment, follow me, and share this story with friends!

Love ya and stay fabulous! ♡♥♡♥♡♥

(P.S. Updates might be a bit because final exams are coming up and I got to study study study!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 168K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
539K 20.2K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...
1.7M 61.1K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...
87.4K 2.8K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...