II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
Update!

LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses

8 1 1
By Destinystaymindless

*Bree's POV*

I got a text from Kai saying she'll be here In 2O minutes. Her kids Kye and Tay are with my Meet and Demi. While I wait for Kai, I decided to call Meet's girlfriend mom, to ask can she help him and Lei babysit the kids for the weekend. I never ran this cross Meet, and honestly I think I should ask his girlfriend Is she even up for the job, but shes really sweet and loves to be around us, she has never been around everyone else's kids though. I texted her before I called her mother,  minutes later she agreed. Great, time to call her mom.

*CONVO:*

Me - hello Mrs, how are you?

I call her mom Mrs cause shes married but honestly I always forget her name.

Mrs - hey Aubree, how are you? Im good.

Me - All Is well. Im contacting you because I already talked to your daughter, but this weekend me and a few friends plan on going to this Important convention and we have 2 baby sitters but we need one more. So I was wondering could your daughter help watch the kids for the weekend?

Mrs - sure, as long as she agrees Im fine with It.

Me - thank you so much.

Mrs - no problem, any time. 

Me - have a nice day!

Mrs - you too.

*END OF CONVO:*

Well that was easy. Her parents are pretty easy going, shes such a nice respectful young lady. I really like her for Meet but my son Is just.. I dont know. I honestly dont know what goes through his head and I never want too. Now, where Is Kai? She needs to hurry before I start working out without her.

~~

*Lala's POV*

I miss my kids right now but Im actually enjoying this peace and quiet time that I am having. Lei and AJ are at their aunt Bree's while Im about to go work out with her. I gotta go though. I dont wanna have Bree waiting all day.

Me - *sigh* haven't heard from August all day..

I want to call Aug but I know that hes busy with his music and stuff. I dont wanna distract him. I sure do miss the days when everyone only had one child, I had Lei, Bree had Meet, Ny had Nyla, Kai had Kye, Ams had RoRo, and Taty had Rori and Rani cause their both twins. Those were the days. I say that because they were toddlers and we didnt have to worry about them going to school, so we took them everywhere we went, which we went on every tour with the boys until they got old enough to go to school. I really miss those times, they were sometimes drama filled, but overall fun. We had crazy experiences as well, some I dont even wanna mention. But overall, It was fun. Got to keep tabs on our men too, but I trust August now, I know he doesnt wanna lose me.

~~

*Kai's POV*

I decided to go ahead and drop my Kye and Tay off to Aubree's since, It seems like everyone else's kids are there too and they want to play with everyone.

Me - Kye and Tay, are yall ready?

Kye - yea mom

Tay - yes we want to go play!

Me - say nomore, lets go.

I grabbed my workout bag, water, phone, and keys. Forgot to mention that Im bout to pull up on Bree and Lala, I saw them post on their Insta stories them working out together. Those two are the best of friends I swear. *gets a text from Will*. Oh, my babydaddy. Hes just seeing whats up with me and our kids, thats all. I really miss him and that big cute head of his. Im gonna text him back once I drop the kids off. Dont wanna text and drive.

~~

*Ams POV*

I stopped once I saw Kai walk In. Great, now all of us are here, she was the last one to come.

Me - you look cute

Kai - thanks doll, so do you.

Ny - so hows everything going?

I shook my head at her cause not once has she started to work out. Im convinced Ny only comes to the gym to take cute pictures, thats It.

Taty - look at you, never working out n shit.

Ny laughed and so did I.

Kai - I am loving the ponytails on you two

Me/Lala - thanks

I saw my phone buzz from across the gym, Its on the charger. I got up and checked It, seeing that Its Chris. I miss that man. He said "Hey baby just checking on you and the kids. I love yall." I couldnt help but smile. Me and Chris has been through so much together, literally. Im just glad hes finally maturing and doing right by not only the kids, but me as well. I love me some him. I texted him back that all Is well and that we love him too. I put my phone back on the charger then went back over to the girls, who were talking so I joined the convo.

~~

*Ny's POV*

Im not even gonna lie. I been In this mirror since I first stepped foot In here. I cant help It, Im addicted to taking pictures. Plus, I told my Lukey that Im working out and he wants to see, so Im going to send him a picture. I miss him, he misses us, but I still want the boys here. Not cause Im being selfish, but because those nightmares I been having, they have been more and more frequent and Intense. Like even when I take a nap, Its about the boys not being safe, and I cant help It. I need them here, me and the girls need them, and more Importantly our kids need them.

Ams - whatcha thinkin bout Ny ?

Kai - yea, we've been talking to you for the past two minutes and you've been blank

Taty - shes so Into her pictures that she didnt hear us

Me - yes, right

Taty - told yall

Bree - well anyway, we need to hurry, by the way Meet's gf will definitely be able to help him and Lei babysit the kids for us

Phew! Great.

Me - what a relief

Lala - I was just thinking the same thing

Ams - yea cause Its always good to have an extra helping hand

Bree - but I wanted all the kids at my house today to see how Meet and Lei would handle them, you know?

Me - yup, makes perfect since

Bree - so far no complaints, so thats good

Taty - yeah but our kids arent bad, just active

Lala - they definitely dont like to sit In one spot but they're young

Me - we're young

Taty - eh.. we getting old.

Everyone except Taty - No.. YOU'RE getting old.

We all looked at one another and laughed. She talking crazy right now.

~~

*Taty's POV*

We've definitely been here since 12 and Its now 6. So much for working out. Im tired but I feel good. I havent really done much besides sit ups and some leg press. Kai and Ams worked their asses off while the rest of us basically sat and was being pretty.

Me - boy Im tired

Kai - for what? you didnt do nothing

I sarcastically laughed, but shes right. I didnt.

Me - you're right though, this Is not my thing.

Im more of a healthy person, eating wise. Im not Into all that working out stuff like everyone else. Ams doesnt really work out either but shes changing her eating habits to mostly vegetables which Is good.

Ams - alright great, so anyone else In the mood for burgers, or?

Ny - burgers?!

Kai - girl

Spoke too soon.

Ams - veggie burgers, duh.

Ny - ohhhh okay, In that case then sure.

Bree - as long as Its burgerfi, Im down

Lala - yea same, they have the best veggie burgers.

I guess you could say that we only go there for veggie burgers. The food they have Is natural anyway so Its better for you but the veggie burgers are a hit. We all picked up our bags and went off to our cars, and met up at burgerfi.

~~

*Meet's POV*

Right now, me, Lei, and my GF are currently at the house. We're gettin ready to take the lil ones out somewhere. Im thinking Chuckee Cheeses so they can tire themselves out, and hopefully I can get sum from my GF today. Her name Is Zara by the way. No one seems to acknowledge her by her name around here. Speaking of Zara *watches her as she walks In with Lei* my baby so fine. She'll be even more fine once I hit that, but honestly I wont quit her. We got too much history and shes a good girl, plus my mom likes her which Is a bonus. I like her a lot but If my mom didnt, I dont think I'd keep her around.

Me - baby

Zara - yes Demetrius?

She only calls me that when shes mad or when she knows Im about to aggravate her about something.

Me - damn baby I aint even do nothing yet and you calling me by my name

Zara - what you want boy

Lei laughed then walked away. I pulled Zara onto my lap and kissed her neck then cheek. She started to smile and thats really all I wanted, was for her to smile.

Me - I didnt want nothing

Zara - mhm sure.

She got off of me, then the kids ran In.

Tay - we going somewhere??

AJ - duh

Nari - how you know?

AJ - cause, my sister said so

Tay - dat dont mean nothing boy

AJ - It means a lot actually

RoRo - so where we going?

Nyla - Is there going to be food?

Nari - keep on you gone be fat like granny

Everyone burst out laughing. Wait, Im just realizing she talking about our grandma. See, Nyla and Nari are my cousins on my dads side, since my dad Mechie and their mom Ny are siblings, but Lei and AJ are my cousins on my moms side cause my mom and their dad are siblings. Just one big happy family tbh.

Me - quit talking bout grandma

Nari - Im just saying

Zara - shes so cute

Nari - why thank you

Tay - ouu Nari we matching

Nari - kinda, we cute!

They are too much. My little sister Demi stays to herself though, which Is what Im glad about.

Demi - Meet can we hurry and go now?

Me - yes, go get Lei

She nodded and skipped off. Im ready for these kids to tire themselves out cause honestly me, Zara, and Lei has been watching them all day long, literally, It'll be night In a little bit.

~~

*Tay's POV*

I cant wait to get to wherever we're going cuz, we have been at Aubree's all day only playing with each other, I actually want to see anyone else besides them right now. I wanna go play with other kids.

Me - I wanna play with other kids Instead of yall 

Nari - do dat den 

AJ - yea, we dont need you

Me - *rolls eyes* shut up I didnt mean It In a mean way, then again, I kinda did *smiles*

Kye - Tay this Is why you dont have no friends

Me - and I dont need any

Kye - okay you say that now but If nobody plays with you then you're going to be upset and probably cry

Hmm, hes right. Nope. nope. No hes not. Nothing makes me cry.

~~

*Nari's POV*

Meet and Lei are tryna get all of us In two different cars. Meet has uncle Mechie's keys and Lei has Aubree's keys. Im getting In the car with Meet, Zara, Nyla, Demi, Roro, and Christian while AJ, Rori, Rani, Tay, and Kye all get In the car with Lei.

Lei - If yall dont get In these cars then yall wont be going nowhere but back In the house

Shes right. We all ran off to which ever car we're getting In, and soon we left. Yay time to go somewhere!

~~

*Demi's POV*

Yippieeeee finally! I hopped out the car and ran around the parking lot. Freedom at last! I started to do cartwheels all across the ground but Meet picked me up and made me stop. Talking about Im going to get dirty.

Meet - chill babygirl

Me - but Its freedom a last, you had us In the house allllll dayyyyy longgggg

Lei - but you were with your family all day so why does It matter

Me - because, thats like being In school all day with your friends but you guys have to stay In one classroom all day long with the same people

Lei - you're right

Me - I know

Im always right, just like mommy.

~~

*Nyla's POV*

Before we went Inside of Chuckee Cheese, Meet, Lei, and Zara all stood together talking to one another about something. I dont know what they were talking about and I dont care, Im just ready to have some fun. I went over to RoRo who was holding baby Chris. Christian Is just the cutest baby boy ever, I want a brother so bad but my mom had Nari so, *sigh*.

RoRo - whas da matter?

Me - oh nothing, just ready to go Inside and play

RoRo - I want some pizza

Me - yeah me too, but not right now, I rather play first.

RoRo - yea same.

Baby Chris - RoRo, I wan juice!

RoRo - you have to wait until we go Inside okay?

He started to cry and Lei, Meet, and Zara looked over at us. They came over and Meet picked up AJ.

Meet - whats wrong lil man?

Baby Chris - I wan juice!

Meet - alright we going to get you some juice but stop crying, boys dont cry, thats for girls.

He wiped Baby Chris's face and put him down and Baby Chris ran over to AJ, Rani, and Kye.

Me - good cause he need to be around some boys

RoRo - I agree.

~~

*RoRo's POV*

Its kind of chilly out here so Meet, Lei, and Zara need to get a step on It and take us Inside. I dont know what they're debating about but they need to hurry up.

Zara - alright that works, because we want all of them to be able to get a game card for the same exact amount of money so they can all play the same amount of games and they should be all done by the same time.

Lei - and about 45 minutes Into this we can get them some pizza and wings, then they can go play for a little bit more then cash their tickets In so they can go get a prize then we can leave.

Meet - sounds good

Lei - I bet It does

Zara snickered then we all went Inside. Finally. After almost freezing to death. I dont know how these people out here are eating Ice cream and they dont have on jackets. Whatever.

~~

*Zara's POV*

Things were going great up until I saw Meet get up and go to the bathroom. I mean yea sure, theres nothing wrong with going to the bathroom but earlier some girls with kids kept on looking over here. I just figured maybe they were just starring at how pretty Lei Is or something but no, they probably were starring at Meet! And his clown ass go and entertain them, typical nigga though.

Lei - you alright?

Me - your cousin just... ugh

I slapped my hand across my forehead.

Me - girl I cant do him sometimes, I feel like he just went to go flirt with those girls, and plus Im supposed to be helping you two watch the kids over the weekend, his mom asked me. I cant deal with him doing stuff like this though, It makes me not wanna be around him. I dont have proof of him doing anything but I just.. I cant trust Meet. I love him but I cant trust him.

Lei - wait woah, pause... you love him?

She looked at me like I was crazy. I slowly nodded realizing what I just said. Damn. I do love him. Wow.

Lei - but we're so young girl, have fun and enjoy life.. not telling you to be a hoe or anything but dont you think we're just a little too young to be tied down to niggas at this age?

I mean we're In high school, I've always liked Meet but my feelings got deeper and deeper the older we got. 

Me - we are young but whats there not to love about him besides his hoeness? I mean he has the cutest smile, nice hair, his skin complexion, and his jaw line gets to me.

I was kinda In a daze just thinking about him. Hes so ugh and I just wanna ugh... Oh here he comes.

Meet - so what was yall talking about while I was gone?

He looked at me then at Lei. Lei just shrugged.

Lei - nothing really

Me - yeah, nothing.

I slightly rolled my eyes because since he walked over here hes been looking at his phone. I dont know why I dont stand up to Meet and demand his phone and stuff but all I know Is that hes just going to get mad and I hate It when he gets mad..

Lei - well you guys Im going to go make sure they got our pizza cause.. yeah.

She walked away leaving us.

~~

*Rani's POV*

Right now Nyla and RoRo are trying to beat up some girl because she pushed Demi and Nyla said "nobody better not touch my little sister Nari or little cousin Demi" and they girl said It was an accident but Nyla doesnt seem to care. Gee , she always getting Into something.

Me - can you ladies just chill and be friends?

Nyla - deflee not

Girl - but I said I was sorry

Nyla - ok den let her push you back then we even 

Nari - evens stevens

I shook my head. Girls. Demi pushed the girl back and she fell and started to cry.

Rori - oh crap, run for It

We all ran and luckily we ran Into Meet.

Meet - there yall go, come on and go eat

Dont gotta tell me twice.

~~

*AJ'S POV*

It was crazy. Nyla Is a bully. But, the girl did deserve for Demi to push her back because I dont think It was a accident I think she did It on purpose. I dont really know but thats how It seemed to me. But *bites pizza* I hope Demi doesnt get In trouble. You know, people like to tell their parents and that will start something. Our parents arent even here anyway so.

Rori - can I get more pizza please?

Lei - sure Rori, go get It off the tray 

Rori likes to stuff herself. She literally will keep eating until she throws up or something.

Me - you should slow down

Rori - you should shut up *with a face full*

Me - okay I warned you

Im going to sit here with her until she Is done because I already know whats going to happen, I just want to tell her that I told her so.

~~

*Kye's POV*

Everyone else besides Rori went to play. AJ did stay behind with her, but Im going to keep a close eye on Nyla and Demi because I dont want them to run Into that girl again and I deflee dont want them to fight because they are too pretty to fight. I try telling Nyla that all the time but she doesnt listen to me, or anyone.

Tay - theres that girl again

Me - thats why we're not going to go near her

Nyla - forget her fugly self, and she baldheaded 

Rani - bald girls are cute too

Rori - nu uh 

Rani - yes, did you ever see Amber Rose?

Demi - oh, Sebastian's mom

Me - yes, him

He goes to our school. He talks a lot and hes very smart, but kind of weird to me.

Girl - there she Is!

She pointed to Demi and her mom or sister Im guessing, came over. Uh oh.

~~

*Christian's POV*

*Runs off to go get Lei, Zara, and Meet*

Me - *whines*

Meet - aye what I told you bout that crying?

Lei - Meet shut up, hes a baby.. whats wrong Baby Chris ??

Me - *points*

Zara - I'll stay here with Rori and AJ

Lei - okay, good.

Lei and Meet followed me.

Meet - woah ma'am whats the problem

Lady - oh, you again, these kids with you?

Meet - yeah what happened?

Lady - this little girl hit my daughter *points to Demi*

Demi - she hit me first!

Meet - Demi, come on say sorry princess

Lady - she your daughter?

Lei - doesnt matter, why should she have to apologize If your child started It?

Lady - cause I said so!

Lei - bitch fuck you

Lady - who you talking too? I'll whoop yo ass

Lei - better go find you something safe to do, ugly ass

*POW POW POW*

~~

*Rori's POV*

Everyone rushed back telling me and AJ that we missed a fight between Lei and some lady. First of all, Im getting dizzy. My tummy already hurts, I feel like Im about too- *gco by throwing up* Uh oh.

AJ - I told you so.

He walked away and Meet picked me up after I was done because I started crying.

Meet - Its okay mama, Zara Is going to take you to get cleaned up, everyone else lets go to the cars, time to go.

They went to the cars but my twin brother Rani stayed with me. Hes my favorite person. I still cant believe Lei fought and I missed It, man! Shouldnt have been being so greedy and I wouldve seen the fight plus this wouldnt have happened to me. Guess AJ was right.

~~

*Lei's POV*

All I know Is that bitch had me bent. Couldnt have thought she was just gonna talk stupid and not get hit. And thats what that lil ugly ass girl get, she shouldnt have put her hands on Demi anyways, period. It was a wrap once I found out she touched my little cousin, I couldnt fight her so I had to get her momma ass. Lil dirty hoe.

Zara - *taps the window* you good?

Me - yeah Im bout to come Inside In a minute

She nodded and went back Inside. Everyone else been Inside I just been sitting In the car. Im actually sleepy. Those kids tired me out, I hope they go right Inside going to sleep. I cannot wait until Friday though cause me and Meet have fun with the kids, and Zara seems to be tagging along lately, the kids love her. Shes super cool too. *gets out of the car* I went Inside and saw the kids all laying on one another on the couches. They're so cute. I went right to Demi's room and laid down. Even though theres guest rooms, I love Demi's. Its the most colorful room In the house and It smells good, just reminds me of when I was little. *phone buzzes* whaaaaaaat mom. *Answers*

*CONVO:*

Me - yes mother?

Lala - girl, anyways I was just letting you know that we're on our way but, Zara will be watching the kids with you and Meet this weekend.

Me - okay, great, they listen and love her.

Lala - good, but why do you sound upset?

Me - Im not upset, just tired.

Lala - those kids wore you out?

Me - a little

Lala - did they start anything with any other kids as they always do?

Me - no but some girl started with Demi

Lala - and how did that go?

Me - well It ended with me beating up the little girl's mom

Lala - thats my girl! Im on my way.

Me - okay mommy.

*END OF CONVO*

*Snickers* my mom be with the shits.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1K 29
23 year-old famous superstar Chris Brown, 24 year-old hip-hop rap artist Nicki Minaj and 22 year-old new famous R&B singer August Alsina fall in a lo...
785K 14.4K 142
y/n imagine book with following artist Chris Brown trey songz Jacob Lattimore August alsina tyga lil wayne roc royal ray ray prodigy Princeton ASA...
155K 4.6K 39
Janaé Carter Janae isn't what you say an ordinary girl. She's a model, a top model at that and she's also related to the one and only Lil Wayne. He...
43K 1.4K 67
Kamaiyah and Chris have been through the storm. Lost one another and found themselves right where they needed eachother. Kids, Divorce and Death coul...