Am I Married To The Billionai...

By MarinaCostassss

(COMEPLETE) B-2 "Who was that guy that was in that bed next to mine?!" I yell at the nurse as she quickly hea... More

*INFORMATION*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
WHILE YOU WAIT
Chapter 7
Challenge
Chapter 8
Please ANSWER!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 20 *FINALE*

7.3K 196 20
By MarinaCostassss

"River..." I say softly. But he kept kissing me. He has a fucking wedding! What am I doing?!

"River stop." That's when he finally stops and sits up. We were both topless. And I mean TOPLESSS.

"River, you have a wedding." I trail off panting from all of the kissing. He was breath hard as well. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

"Do you think I give a shit Ems?" He pleads making me roll my eyes in joy. I really couldn't help but smile.

"River, how do you think everyone is going to take this. And now your hair is messy! And your fucking shirtless!" I yell making him... smile?

"This is really the Ems I know." And that's when I slap him across that face. I've always been here. I was just confused!

"Shut up River." I mutter as I stare into his big blue eyes. I'm really horny right now. Is that bad? Maybe. I don't know.

"Ems, I want you. And only you." I could feel some tears rolling down my cheeks. To be honest, it is like our love is a living drama. New issues come to path. But right now, I feel like that it's all about to end. I feel like we will be the happy family we always wanted.

"Okay." I mutter softly. And that's when River leans over to kiss me. I could feel tears roll down his cheeks as well.

"But Ems... I need to talk you something." I just nod my head and look at him as he wipes my tears away. He smiles then gives me a light kiss on the cheek.

"I have lung cancer. And I'm not getting better." That's when my heart crushed into a million pieces. My ears even hurt from my scream of heart break.

"River don't be messing with me!" I yell. But now he just looked at me with his aqua eyes saddened.

"Oh my gosh River..." I say covering my mouth in shock.

The love of my life is dying. Dying right in front of me! And he isn't being cured! HES DYING.

"Ems, I want you to know that I love you. Even if I did the next morning. Or if I die in a year. I want you to know I love you. With all of my heart." And that's when I burst into tears in his arms.

We were so close to our happy ending. So close! 

Suddenly we both gasp once the door flings open only to find Eveline standing there. River rolls his eyes as I just sit there in tears, in River arms. Totally not awkward.

"I knew it." Eveline mutters to herself.

I quickly put my shirt back on in embarrassment. But River is emotionless right now. He doesn't give a shit.

"You just can't keep your paws off my man can you? Just because you had hi first doesn't mean you always get him Emmer." I roll my eyes ignoring.

"No wonder you had your first time with the billionaire player. All you wanted was is to feel special didn't you?"

"Eveline..." I say softly but she just shakes her head.

"You can't let me be happy can you." She scowls. Instantly I stand up yelling, "Oh so you thought is was okay when you put gum in my hair?! It didn't fucking wash out until a week later! It was stuck! Oh, and remember the time you made out with Justin Oakland behind the lockers?! He was my second grade boyfriend! Like how slutty is that?! And then the time when you told mom I brought a fucking gun to school?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS GROUNDED?!" I couldn't control myself at all. I couldn't stop yelling.

"7 months and 9 days."

"Shut the hell up!" I yell and then slam the door in her face. I lock the door and breath as if it was my first breath in years.

"River..." once I looked back at River I suddenly saw his face beginning to turn purple. And he wasn't breathing right.

"No!" I yell. I quickly grab my phone dialing 911 and quickly run out of the room yelling "Help please it's River!"

****

"Mommy?" Antonio pleads as I sit in the chair scared out of my mind.

"Yes?" I respond staring at River's hospital room door. Please open soon.

"Is daddy going to be okay?" I sigh as I grab Antonio and set him in my lap. I give him a kiss on the cheek saying, "Let's hope he will baby. Let's hope he will." And that's when tears streamed down my cheeks. Ugh.

"Emmer?" I look up to see the doctor with mixed signals. She looked happy yet sad. It's freaking me out. A lot.

"Okay, first off." Get to the damn point woman!

"He's being treated for his lung cancer." HALLELUJAH!

"But, we don't know if he will live after this." And now my heart shattered. I just shake my head and walk past the doctor and through the doors only to see River surrounded by tubes.

"Man..." I mutter as tears fall down my cheeks.

"This is the love of my life." I whisper softly to myself.

"And he's dying right in front of my eyes..." now I burst into tears. A nurse quickly walked towards me and hugged me. She was very kind and even offered me pudding. I accepted obviously. 

"I love you River." I plead as I give him a kiss on his forehead. I walk away crying.

Why do I have so much drama in my life?

****

"Mommy!" Anastasia yells waking me up. I rub my eyes and hiss at the light.

"What?" I screech as I put the couch pillow from the waiting room over my head.

"They have pudding!"

Seriously child. You woke me up for fucking pudding. Pudding. PUDDING. P U D D I N G.

Like wow. What have I raised.

"Ok. Go get some." I mutter.

"But get a nurse with you." Antonio and Anastasia giggle as they walk away.

I just continue to sleep on the couch until suddenly I feel two big arms around my waist.

"Creep!" I yell slapping whoever was there. And the moment I open my eyes.

It was River.

"Oh my god..." I whisper cover my mouth in shock.

"There isn't really any pudding. I just asked them to make up an excuse so I could kiss you."

I smile in response as I make room on the couch for River.

"I'm treated!" He smiles making even more tears fall down my cheeks.

"Sorry, I'm a wreck." I plead whipping the tears away. But River quickly grabs my hands as he shakes his head.

"Your not a wreck. You're the love of my life."

And that's when my heart fluttered into a million butterflies.

River grabbed me by the waist dipping me as he kissed me on the couch. His soft lips against mine was perfect. 

I know that this man. Who used to be known as 'The Billionaire Player'. Is mine.

He is the love of my life. And I'm the love of his.

"I love you Ems."

"I love you River."

🥀💍🥀

I apologize I have to go cry in the corner now.

I'm legit crying! THIS BOOK SERIES IS DONE! AHHH! NOOO! I'm dying. Bro you don't know how many tears are falling. Anyways, thank you guys for so much love! And I really do enjoy all of your comments and things. This book has been great. Emmer and River's Love has been a stressful journey. But, we made it! So thank you so much for reading this book series. And don't forget to read some of my other books that will be coming out soon! Thank you so much guys! Truly!

Love ya,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 311 9
Finally today his revenge is completed... Or so he thought... "We all thought that Jones & Jones company has gone bankrupt. Mr. Jones ran away and in...
5.9M 272K 74
Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and locked me up like an animal. The day I'll...
313K 9.5K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
59.4K 1.4K 104
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...