Letters To You - Rilaya

By depressingunicorn

A story of letters that go back and forth between Ms. Popular, Maya Hart, and a nobody, Riley Matthews. ... More

Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Maya
Maya
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Maya
Farkle
Riley
Riley
Maya

Maya

656 22 6
By depressingunicorn

What did I want? What would be best for me? What would be best for Riley? How do I keep myself from hurting her, and myself? All these questions were racing through my head as I thought about what had just happened. "Farkle?" I asked my old friend. "Yeah?" he answers. "What does Riley want?" I finally say. That was the most important thing, what she wanted, because all I care about is her. "She wants to be happy." Farkle admits. At that moment I knew exactly what I wanted, I knew what I had to do. "Farkle, there are a lot of things that I don't know and will probably never understand. The world is full of people, places, ideas, and mysteries. There are very few things that I'm sure about, very few things I believe in. My mom, Shawn, and my new half-sister; they're all I know, they are everything to me, but there is one person that I love more than all of them combined, one person who I love so much that I'm amazed that I can even feel it so deeply. I love her so much it kills me, because I am completely, totally, insanely, deeply, surely, obsessively, and happily in love with Riley Matthews. That's what I'm 100% sure of." I ranted out. Once Farkle and I both processed everything I had just said, it all clicked into place, it all made sense. "You really love her?" Farkle confirms with a grin. "No, I am really in love with her." I corrected him with a smile. He chuckles, but I know that he's happy with how I corrected him. Now I had to actually talk to Riley, and confess my feelings to her before it's too late. "Now If you'll excuse me, I have a beautiful, funny, smart, kind, and wonderful girl to talk to." I shouted to Farkle as I ran out of the park and towards Riley's house. As I ran I had only one thought. I love you Riley Matthews, and I'm never letting you go ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 4
The day after Christmas, Kate Bishop finds Yelena Belova sitting across from her once more, eating macaroni and offering a proposition. (And so they...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
363K 14.2K 36
Has been #1 in ship! Jeremy and Michael realizing their love for each other. Very gay. Oh and fluff. Oh and every part ends just a bit suggesti...