The Villains are After Me

By cBLaISrLIFEma

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... More

Start!
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.6 I'm Kayl Wales
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.11 Team Up
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.15 Now He Knows!
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.6 Fifth
5.7 Shiro
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.4 Mermaid?
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

Arc 01

6.7K 312 46
By cBLaISrLIFEma

System: Here's the Main Task and the world's basic information, Host

Kite opened his eyes only to be bombarded by this world's information. He closes his eyes from the sudden pain because of overload information.

"Ugh..."

[ Main Task:

(1) Save The Villain

(2) Prevent the Villain from destroying the World

Rewards: 1000

Information: The worldis..#@destroy__&#_$plot@&€£^€>.... accurate..
Please stop the Villain from destroying the Protagonist's fate and save the World. ]

[ This... A bug? ] I asked Wes when I saw the information tab. Wes also saw that the panel is slightly twitching.

System: This.. I will report it to the Main System.

Kite nodded and decided to look into the World's background first.

[ This world is called Okaz, it has similarities to my previous world, this world has different races. You will know the race of a person by their color, the color of their eyes or hair. The world's races are coexisting since ancient times and the people living are hybrids of the previous pure races.

It seems that Okaz's development is the same as Earth.

It's a unique world, just what kind of plot is in this world? Let's see... ]

The protagonist of this world is a son of a prestigious family, the youngest. As one of the most influential families in the country as they have the blood of an ancient race, Angeli. Angeli is an ancient race that has platinum blonde hair and blue ocean eyes. They are pure, kind and proud creatures, has a power of healing and is gentle however they have a normal body compared to the strong werewolves and may considered weak and has pure white wings.

Riel lived happily, has a complete family and has many friends but all went wrong when his father announced that he has an illegitimate child, named Mikael, when he was 7 years old, making his mother so shocked and pained that she got heart attack and died while his father mourned and locked his self in despair, making Riel hate the boy at a young age. The boy was of the same age, skinny also he looks filthy with his muddy gray ripped shirt and black hair completely unlike his blonde one and his red eyed that looks so ugly. This looks, proves that they are not related, makes Riel hates him more so he bullied him, humiliated him. Riel was blackened from losing his mother and father for neglecting him as he was drowning in sorrow, knowing that his family is not perfect and from all the hate he had, he blamed it all on Mikael, the illegitimate child. After 3 years of making the boy suffer, he planned to get rid of Mikael from his family and succeeded.

After 12 years, Riel was successful in his life. His dad however was assassinated; he mourned but persevered as he still had his older brother, his only family left. His brother Louis had been comatose ever since he was five; Louis saved him from being hit by a car. Louis is 5 years older than him, until now he's still comatose, his brother is now his only hope and only family. In this time, Riel meets his childhood sweetheart and fall in love with her, they experience all hardships a protagonist should face and win it all. But before they even got happy ending in being married, they find themselves destroyed all suddenly. Riel's business got bankrupt; his big brother died, chased by some assassins and lost their child. Until death, they don't know what killed them.

Kite makes a strange face and he felt his lips twitching, he sighed at the cliche plot this World has, but he has one question.

[ What is this? Isn't the protagonists supposed to win the world? The protagonist doesn't look like he's a weakling. In the first place, how does an Angeli got blackened? ]

System: Host, this is what I'm telling you also according to the Main System, there's a bug in this World. I will update the Main Task.

[ Main Task:

(1) Save The Villain

(2) Prevent the Villain from destroying the World

(3) Find the bug

Rewards: 1500

Information: The worldis..#@destroy__&#_$plot@&€£^€>.... accurate..
Please stop the Villain from destroying the Protagonist's fate and save the World. ]

[ I just have to find it? ] Kite asked and thought of all the novels he has read where the protagonist has to find and solve all the problems on his own.

System: Yes, Host. We will handle it after you find it.

[ Hmm... You guys are quite responsible huh ] Kite said while looking at Wes who was glowing proudly and circled him happily. His voice filled with joy.

System: Of course, Host! Our service is impeccable!

[ You sound so proud huh. If you guys were really good then there shouldn't have a bug, you know? ] Kite said, bursting the confidence of the proud system. The ball of fluff stop glowing and droop down but immediately recovers.

System: *cries* Yes... Fighting, Host! *cheers* I will cheer for you here! Go! Go! Fight!

[You recover fast. ] He said looking blankly at the virtual confetti the System throw for him.

Kite sighed ruefully at his own misfortune for accepting this system and opened his eyes; he looked at his surroundings and noticed that his body seemed to be in a rather bad condition. Kite can hear the beep of the machine as he try to get his self sit on the headboard and remove the oxygen mask. He felt weak.

He closed his eyes to rest as he sighed. I might be...

[ Wes, this... ]

System: Host! That's right!

The System answered immediately without letting Kite finish his sentence. He sighed and opened his eyes, only to see his 'family' opening the door loudly with panic expressions, only to be shocked seeing him sitting in the bed. The first to react is his supposed to be little brother in this World.

"Big Brother!"

Looks like he was the Protagonist's brother, Louis Angelis.

"Big Brother!" He was hugged by a blonde little boy, the little looked so adorable especially for Kite who loves kids so much.

"Hey...*cough*cough* " Louis’s voice sounds weird when he tried to talk and ended up coughing because of sleeping for two whole years.

"You’re awake! You’re awake!" Little Riel shouted, crying and smiling at the same time while hugging him tightly.

"Here's some water, Young Master. " An old man quickly gave me a glass of water. After accepting and drinking it, I saw him wiping his tears and smile when he caught me looking at him. He must be the butler and right hand man of the body's father, Jon Sikalis. A half Human and Angeli.

Louis turned to his little brother who's hugging him and weakly pinched his cheeks. He laugh and snuggled me like a puppy.

[ Waa...So cute ] Thought of a certain someone who's melting from cuteness.

"Yes Yes"

"Louis...I'm glad...” Louis hears a gentle voice full of relief and happiness as he looked at the older woman who called him, his mother or more precisely Louis's Mother. Although she's supposed to be 600 years old, she looks like she's in twenties. Their race aged slower and lived longer just like the Elves.

"Mom..." He smiled at her softly while raising his other arm towards her, she cried and hugged me. Father just hugged us quietly and pats my head gently.

"It's a happy occasion, we're glad that you're okay. "Father's voice cracked when he said the last words and cried. Louis laughs and hugged them back and his eyes dimmed when he thought of how this family will end. It's weird but he might have inherited Louis's love for his family. He frowned and asked Wes.

[ Wes, is this normal? Is Louis still in this body? ]

When Wes heard his question, he trembled and secretly looked at his Host and felt relieved that it didn't notice it's action just now.

System: No, Host. It must be the original body's wish.. It's a side task, Host. I'll send it to you. Hehe, I forgot about it tehee~

[Side Task: Happy Ending for Louis and his Family
Points: 100
Failure: -100 ]

Kite's lips twitch and sighed giving up. It's useless, this system.

System: So you want to accept it, Host? It's a side task so it's okay to reject it.

[ I'll accept it. In exchange of using your body, I'll accomplish your wish and save them. ]

Save them, you...

Louis heard a soft voice and felt his body lighter. [ It seems that he's gone completely. Don't worry, I will save you. It's my job, after all. ]

" Master, Madame, Young Master Louis needs to rest first. Let's call the doctor, yes? " Jon reminded the three cry babies holding Louis and smiled wryly.

" Ah, yes. Louis, rest for now, okay? " Louis nodded and smiled at his mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...
388K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
112K 4.7K 27
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
363K 23.1K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...