Here I go!

Por Miki_The_Hero

I...well...all I really know about myself is my name...I woke up in a weird place and now I'm stuck here know... Mais

Chapter 1 - What The Hell Happened?!
Chapter 2 - We Are What?!?!?!
Chapter 3 - Sleeping Problems
Chapter 4 - You're A Duckpost!
Chapter 5 - Drunkie
Chapter 6 - I'm A Dead Ninja
Chapter 7 - A Lot Of Red!
Chapter 8 - What
Chapter 9 - How To Be A Squirrel
Chapter 10 - Memories
Chapter 11 - Unknown
Chapter 12 - The Bridge
Chapter 13 - White Layer
Chapter 14 - Truth Or War
Chapter 15 - Your Eyes
Chapter 16 - 7 or 13?
Chapter 17 - Makigan
Chapter 18 - Scared Of Heights
Chapter 19 - An Encounter
Chapter 20 - It Has Began! ( Chuunin Exams Part 0 )
Chapter 21 - Scar Face ( Chuunin Exams Part 1 )
Chapter 23 - The Bloody Sword ( Chuunin Exams Part 3 )
Chapter 24 - See You Later ( Chuunin Exams Part 4 )
Chapter 25 - Unbelievable! ( Chuunin Exams Part 5 )
FIRST TIME!!!
Chapter 26 - Oh Well ( Chuunin Exams Part 6 )
Chapter 27 - Alive Or Not?( Chuunin Exams Part 7 )
Chapter 28 - First Day Out ( Chuunin Exams Part 8 )
Chapter 29 - One Weird Day
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected ( Chuunin Exam Finals )
Chapter 31 - ENOIMPTTL
Character Info
Chapter 32 - Till We Meet Again

Chapter 22 - The What Now? ( Chuunin Exams Part 2 )

62 1 5
Por Miki_The_Hero

Time skip next day
3rd POV

The sun was shining brightly above the happy village as a whole lot of young ninja of the genin rank excitedly headed to the training ground number 44, completely oblivious to the fact that most of them will never return.

Ayane's POV

It was 8am.

I was tired from last night and who could blame me, I studied so many scrolls on surviving in the wildness that I absolutely forgot I was supposed to sleep and I'm only 12 after all!

"Good morning Ayane"Haku waved as I stopped next to him.
"Where's that redheaded idiot?"I spoke tiredly, too exhausted to notice his obvious sweat drop.
"You mean Mai? Well, you know her, she probably, kinda... "he started explaining for what could've been hours if a gust of wind didn't interrupt him.

"I'm here!"speaking of the devil, here she was, in blood and flesh, the one and only Uzumaki Mai.
"You're late"I deadpanned before yawning.
"And you didn't sleep, did you?"she replied in the same tone, yawning silently at the very end.
"Yeah, like you're the one to talk about not sleeping"I said, taking a step closer.
"Let's just say none of us did and put a stop to this, what do you say?"Haku interrupted, stepping between us as he waved his hands around nervously.

Before either of us could retort, we heard Anko yelling yet again.

Mai's POV

"Alright Maggots, good morning and thanks for coming!Also, welcome to the training ground number 44 or sometimes referred to as The Forest Of Death for what has happened to the most that have entered!In any case, your task here is to get your hands on these"the purple killer-not-so-killer said, holding up 2 scrolls.

( if you're not able to see the picture, there are only the scrolls on it )

"Since there are 26 teams here, half will be getting the heaven scroll while the other half will get the earth one. You have 5 days in here to get the both before going to the tower in the center. Also, don't open the scrolls until you reach the tower"she continued.

"What are we supposed to *munch munch* do about food?"Chubi-chan raised his hand while chewing on some chips.
"Trust me, there is enough creatures in there to feed you all or eat you, whichever comes first! Also, I need you to fill out these"she said, handing out each of us a paper.

"What are these?"someone from the crowd asked.
"Because some of you may not return, I need you to sign these so that I won't be responsible for the outcome. When you sign them, your team will turn them in together to receive a scroll"she pointed out, making people gasp at the first part.

"Haha, you can't scare me with those stupid stories, I'll become Hokage, believe it!"Oni-chan laughed and in a flash, a kunai flew past him, cutting his cheek as the purple lady cornered him.

"I like those that are like you the most, it's a shame you die too quickly and if you try anything like this again, you're disqualified"she spoke as she licked the blood off his damaged skin before glaring sharply at me for a split second. I smirked as I relaxed my arms once again, a sound of glass shattering ringing through the air as the ice needles fell to the ground, making a few gasps escape as people glanced between each other. Ice release wasn't really a common thing, y'know?

After the scene was over and everyone went to sign their forms, Oni-chan ran over to me.

"Hey sis, that was so so cool!"he said, sparkles dancing in his eyes as he jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yeah, yeah, whatev-"I started but stopped as soon as I saw a square "rock" hit Naru's foot. He looked down before walking in a small circle around me, the weird thing following in toe before slamming into my brother's foot once he stopped walking.

"Oh come on, no rock on this planet is square!"he yelled, dramatically pointing at the... box?

"You saw right through my disguise boss, but I didn't expect anything less from you!"a familiar voice yelled as smoke clouded our vision. As soon as the smoke cleared we could see Team Konohamaru standing in all their glory.

"What in the loving hell are you 3 doing here?!"purple striper said as she appeared out of nowhere.
"We are here from the academy newspaper to interview some people"Moe-tan replied, holding a voice recorder and a notepad.
"Ah yeah, Hokage-sama mentioned it. Alright, 10 minute break! Those that are getting interviewed go on and the rest, do nor interrupt!"purple dot yelled.

"Come on boss and Mai-nee, we are interviewing your teams"Udon sniffed, adjusting his glasses.
"Alright, I'm gonna go find them"I said before disappearing into the crowd in search of my team. It didn't take me long to find Ayane getting held up by her collar for whatever reason by that sand guy as Haku tried calming him down.

"I've already had more than enough of you kitty boy, put my teammate down or you won't see the end of the exams"I threatened, twirling a kunai in my hand.
"Oh look at that blondie, your tomato friend came to save your gut"he mocked, looking at her emerald eyes.
"Do whatever you want with me, but don't you dare insult my friends"she spoke in a deep tone.
"Oh, did I anger the little wittle blondie?"he laughed and just as I was about to jump in action, Haku held me back.

What surprised me more was when, not a second later, Ayane had the guy pinned to the ground, a kunai to his throat.
"Ah yes, yes you did make me angry and believe me, if we were allowed to harm others, I would've killed you by now but it seems I'll have to wait until we get into that forest so"she said as she got off of his back and started walking away before turning around to face him one more time.

"Don't die if I don't get to kill you"she said before grabbing mine and Haku's hand and walking away from the circle of people that gathered to watch the whole thing go down. We walked in an awkward silence before I remembered why I was looking for the 2.

"Um, team Kono is here to interview us and team 7"I said as the 2 nodded before we went to where I was at the beginning of my short search to find Moe-tan standing there, waiting for us.

"OK guys, Mai you are up first, then Ayane and Haku at the end"she said and we nodded before I followed her into some sort of a booth.

"Alright, time to start, please introduce yourself"she said, holding the recorder to me.

"My name's Uzumaki Mai, twin sister of Uzumaki Naruto. I'm 13 years old and am a proud member of team 13 under the leadership of Maki Yukie, our jonin sensei"I said.

"Have you ever been interviewed before?"she asked.

"Nope, this is my first time"I grinned sheepishly.

"Alright Mai, we heard you used to be the 4th member of team 7, would you mind telling us why you are not anymore?"

"Because, as you probably know, genin teams are supposed to be formed out of 3 people. I was 4th because of the odd number of students that year. As soon as my fellow teammate Ayane graduated from the academy and Haku became a leaf village ninja, I was placed on team 13 as the 3rd member"I explained.

"Fine, so, how would you describe your old teammates and sensei as well as your relations to them?"

"Lets start of with my brother. He is a blond knucklheaded idiot that can't help but try to be the very best in everything he does. He hates Duckbutt aka Sasuke and this gets in the way of teamwork as well as his liking to Cherry. We are excellent when it comes to working together since we are kinda used to each other.

Next of is Haruno Sakura or Bubblegum or Cherry as I nicknamed her. She is a smart one and can be polite at times but most of the time is a burden to the team because of her obsession with Mr. Emo Duck and blinding hate for me and my brother for whatever reason. She hated me and probably still does so we never really worked that well with one another.

Next, Uchiha Sasuke or Duckbutt, Duckpost, Ducky, Mr. Emo Duck, Emo Ducky and so on and so on. As you can probably tell from his nicknames, he is the emo one. He is incredibly strong and intelligent but thinks very lowly of his teammates and refuses to work with them, thinking he is better off on his own, plus he is obsessed with his revenge ambition. My whatever you wanna call it with him is very confusing. I remember one day we were kinda something similar to friends and the next we were like eternal enemies.

And the last but not the least, Hatake Kakashi, the Copycat ninja aka Grandpa. There is no doubt that he is insanely strong as well as smart and will do anything and everything to protect his team, no matter the cost, but when we used to do D rank missions, he would be a lazy ass, sitting in a shade with his nose stuck in a perverted book. He was always like some sort of an annoying nice uncle to me"I spoke.

"Ummm, OK, how about you tell us something about team 13?"

"Well, there is Yuki Haku, my childhood best friend. He is calm, collected, patient and polite as well as smart. Even though he would never hurt a fly, don't be fooled, if it's for the sake of someone close to him, he will destroy his golden heart and kill the opponent if necessary. We build a bond way

Second, there's Sadao Ayane. In a somewhat strange way, she is similar to Ducky if we look at her sad background story and cold emo nature. But even so, she is, unlike him, not blinded by revenge or hatred and does not think low of her comrades. She graduated earlier from the academy thanks to her intelligence.

Last of all, there is our sensei, Maki Yukie. She is, just like Grandpa, very strong and would give up her life for any of ours in a heartbeat. Even after becoming a jonin at the age of 14 and being such a well known and powerful ninja, she still managed to be a happy-go-lucky person to this very day"I finished, making her smile.

"Thank you very much!"she cheered with a bow before walking outside to call Ayane in.

About 10 minutes later

"We are done here, thank you once again for letting us do the interview"Kono said as all 3 children bowed before exciting the exam sight. My team and I got our heaven scroll a few minutes ago and it was safe and sound with some empty scrolls that Ayane will cast a genjutsu upon so that they all look the same except for a little detail we will ad to them: they will all have a tiny number 13 on the far corner.

"One more advice before you go in: Try not to die!"purple striper said, standing on top of the tall fence as we all stood in front of the big gates, waiting for the signal.

"Oh man, I was planning to die here until you advised us not to"I mumbled sarcastically.

"On your marks, get set, go!"and just like that, the gigantic gates opened and we sprinted inside.

Eyo people! How's everyone? Not mad I hope, I'm sorry for not updating in a while but it will get better in a bit more than 2 months!

Anywho, thanks for reading, see you next time annnd

You're the best,
Don't let others get you down,
Stay awesome,
Love you all,
~Maja-chan

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1K 117 28
✔ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...
878 24 16
In the bustling village of Konohagakure, a young ninja with spiky blond hair and a bright orange jumpsuit dashed through the crowded streets. Naruto...
98.5K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
72.8K 1.4K 28
Naruto was known to be a happy-go-lucky, hyperactive, dead-last academy student, right? If so, think again. Uzumaki Naruto was a demon-child and a m...