My Neighbour Is My Classmate...

By tfboysfanny

Yuan was moving to another house that's more near to his school. But shocking his nerdy classmate is his neig... More

My Neighbour is My Classmate?!:Part 1
My Neighbour is My Classmate?!:part 2:
My Neighbour is My Classmate?!:Part 4:
My Neighbour is My Classmate?!: Part 5
My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:part 6
My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:Part 7
My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:Part 8
My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:Part 9
HIATUS
My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:Part 10

My Neighbour is my Classmate?!:Part 3

291 18 29
By tfboysfanny

Xiaokai POV---------------------🐱

I saw Wang Yuan and her mother got into their house. Without anyone notice, i open the mask i wear and chuckled. "Now you know my nickname already... I hope you notice me later." I whispering to myself

"I will keep it secret,Wang Yuan. Sorry but,you need a hard challenge first. Its hard for me to choose a friends."I say to no one and get into the house. "Meow~" I heard my cat sounds. I look at him and smile. "I'm back,XiaoYu." I say to him and take him to my lap. "I should take a bath. XiaoYu,you want to come?" I ask him with a smile. His eyes widen open "MEOW!!" He run away. I chuckled because of his action.

After Taking a shower/bath.....

I do my usual routine, wearing a masker once a weak. I play Jay Chou songs on my phone and i wear a earphone. I go to the balcony as usual. I look to the sky. "When.. When will you start to noticed me?" I stated.

Author POV----------------------------

At Yuan Side.🐰🐰

"from the time i start to know you. I feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach. I don't know  the feeling but, its so comfortable. Oh~oh~I feel my heart racing whenever i saw you. You're my sunshine and i know it. I like you for a long time. I miss your--" Yuan stop his singing when he saw Xiaokai. So weird Xiaokai does not wearing a mask today. He thought."Oh. He wearing a masker. That's why he not wearing a mask. Cieh." Yuan talking alone. "Xiaokai!" Yuan called him. Xiaokai turn to his way and smile to him. "Its rare to see you without your mask." He say to him. And reply his smile."Ah. It's because today i was wearing a masker. So i'm not wearing a mask" He reply. "Oh." Yuan simply reply it. "Yuanyuan! Its dinner time! Get down quickly." Yuan heard his mom called him for dinner. "Okay ma. I'll be there soon!" He shouted.

"Um.. Xiaokai. I need to go for a dinner. H-have you eat dinner yet? You may come to have a dinner with us." He say to  Xiaokai. Xiaokai shook his head and smile to Yuan."I'm not eat yet. Ah. Its okay. I will cook dinner later." He say. Xiaokai actually doesn't want to reveal his identity yet.

He need to open the mask or masker he wear if he want to eat. He don't want Yuan to see his face yet. He not ready."Oh. O-okay.  W-wan an(g-good night)!" Yuan say and dashing into his house. "Mm. Wan an (Good night). " Xiaokai reply and got into his houses.

"Ma!!" Yuan shouted. "Wei!wei! Yuanyuan!. What is it?!" His mom asked in shock. "I-i saw Xiaokai with masker earlier. He.." Yuan stop his talk. "He what?" She ask. "He smile at me! His smile was so bright!" Yuan shouted  happily. His mother just give a warm smile to him. "Hm. Let's eat dinner. It will be cold soon." Yuan mom say and grab his wrist. "Mm! What did you cook?" Yuan asked as he follow his mom to table. ".. Hmm.. It's a secret. You can figure it out after this."his mom said.

Skip time to tomorrow!

7.55 a.m.

Yuanyuan wake up! Yuanyuan wake up! Or else you will be late! Yuan, its a school day! Its already late!!!-Alarm sound.

"Mm." Yuan rub his eyes." What time..? Oh.. 7.55 a.m. its late... For the school." He say still half-asleep. Not realize what he saying. "EH!!! 7.55 A.M?!! Am late! I'm late!I'm late!!!" Yuan yelled and got up from his sleep. He thinking just why he always late recently.

"Ma! I'll go to school first!" Yuan shouted to his mom. "Eh! Yuanyuan! This eat this and this is your lunch box!" Yuan mom said to him while handing him a chocolate bread and his lunch box. "Oh. Thank you,ma! I'm late already! Bye!!" Yuan said and run to his school. "Be careful!" His mom said but sadly Yuan doesn't heard it.

At the school.....

"I.. I made it." Yuan say. He almost collapse. "Eh! Yuan senior. Morning!"Yuan junior named Junlin greet him." Hn. Morning..!" Yuan greet him back .He got up from his sat. But suddenly someone bumped to him. He fell off. Same as the person.

What a bad luck today. I just got up and now fell back. -Yuan thought

Both of them get up."Ah! I'm sorry!" Both of them apologize. "I'll help you." Yuan say and handing the person his bag. "Eih? This eyes... This glasses... I feel like i know it... Who is him? Someone i know? Why do his eyes look familiar?" Yuan thought in his mind. Suddenly he realize.

"Do you perhaps someone i know...?" Yuan ask the boy. But the boy not answering him, he just walk away like that. He not even thank Yuan yet. "Cieh. What a impolite guy! Yuan senior already help him! He not even thank him yet!" Yuan Junior,Junlin said it. Yuan turn around and smile. "Maybe he in rush. Go to your class, Junlin. Be a good boy. " Yuan said to him. Junlin just obey Yuan.

Yuan does not focus in the whole classes. He thinking hard just who is that guy? And the most shock him. The guy was in the same classes as him. How come he doesn't notice it before? He notice it back then because of the boy going to the toilet.

"Who exactly is him?..." Yuan mumbled. Qian Xi who heard it immediately turn to Yuan."who?" He ask Yuan. "No one." He reply. "Aih. I know you. Say. Who is it?" Qian Xi ask him again and again. Yuan give up and tell him. "The nerdy boy in our class. Do you know him?" He ask Qian Xi.

Qian Xi look to him weirdly and said"Aih. I know him. How come you don't know him,though you're more popular." He say. "Aish! Just tell me. Who is him?" Yuan force Qian Xi. "Ya. Ya. I'll tell you. I'll tell you. His name is Wang Junkai. He wearing a glasses and he is very quite. He a smart boy. He also very cool to everyone. Just a few of student in this school is being his friends. Though he kinda handsome even with glasses on." Qian Xi say. Yuan day-dreaming for a while.

"Oh. So his name is Wang Junkai..." Yuan mumbled.

To Be Continued...

Hello! How was this chapter? Is it okay? Is it normal or is it suck? Anyway thank you for reading! I don't know whether the next chapter gonna be late or fast. Please keep on waiting!🙏🙏 Thank you very much! See you on next chapter! KaiYuan forever!! Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...