My Love, My mistake (Knight f...

By sarahs29

Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Marco and Elena's book

Chapter 41

69.5K 3.4K 121
By sarahs29

Enjoy! <3

¥¥¥¥

"Jason kicked me out of the living-room. It's not even his house. It's ours. Go tell him to leave." Elena frowned.

"He's your brother. You tell him." I smiled with my eyes glued on my screen.

She huffed and jumped on my bed before going under the duvet. "Pick me up at the shop when you go visit your mom tomorrow."

"Okay. Did you get to see Marco?" I asked remembering that she was supposed to. But knowing her, she probably chickened out.

"No." She frowned.

I knew it!

"Why not?"

"You guys left. I didn't want to see him without you or Jason." She sighed shoving her face in the pillow.

"Chicken." I smiled and she lifted her head up before grabbing the paper I had in my hands.

"I'm not. Take a break, for God's sake. You're giving me a headache."

I glared at her and went to grab my things but she threw them away before grabbing my laptop and putting it on the nightstand.

"So you don't dare bother your brother when he's working, but you take my work away."

"That's because he will bite my head off. I told you he kicked me out of the living-room."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Drama queen."

"I'm serious. He's being a jerk. I thought he would be in a better moon after what happened to Deny."

I'm not even gonna try to correct the name.

"We'll see." I said walking to the door.

"Don't go. You won't make it back."

I shook my head and told her that I would be right back before leaving the room.

Well she wasn't exaggerating because he seemed to be snapping at someone when I walked in the living-room.

"What the fuck do you want?" I heard him ask angrily at whoever was on the other line.

Always in a good mood.

"I don't have time for this." He grumbled lowly before hanging up.

I walked in the living-room while pushing my hair to my hair to one side and started braiding them.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

He turned to face me and nodded. "Yeah."

My face twisted slightly in concern at his expression. "No it's not. You looked tensed. What is it?"

"Nothing." He sighed grabbing his keys. "I gotta go."

"Jason-"

He lifted his hand up stopping me. "Victoria."

My frown deepened as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have to go. I'll see you later." He said and just walked away.

I stood there until I heard the door open and slam shut. I felt a pressure on my chest as I sat on the couch arm.

"He left?" Elena's confused voice made me look at her before nodding.

"Yeah. Angry." I answered before standing up.

****

"Make me a copy of each of these documents, please." I said handing her the documents. "When you're done. Call Mr. Donatello to tell him that Sebastian will be having the meeting with him since I had to leave Italy."

"Right away." She said before walking out of my office.

I just got back to work being glad that I've gained a little of my focus back, and at could get some work done today.

The one who didn't get some work done was Jason, since he didn't show up this morning. I tried calling him twice but nothing. He just texted me later telling me he'll call me back, but he still didn't.

At least I know he's fine. It's just not like him to just miss a day at work. The man doesn't even get sick and he seemed pretty fine yesterday. So what is his problem?

I unlocked my phone again just to check if I don't have a missed call from him. It's been three hours. Why isn't he calling me back?

Great! Now I sound clingy.

Well, when he decides to call me. He will.

With that, I just put my phone back on the table and got back to work.

****

I was looking at my phone again the moment I parked in front of Elena wedding dress shop.

And he's still not calling me back.

What if I call him again?

I don't think I should. I already called him twice and he said he'll call me back, so he will.

Right?

And I'm always the one telling Elena not to overthink things. And here I am, overthinking.

"Hey." Elena smiled getting in my car immediately grabbing her seatbelt happily putting it on.

"Hi." I smiled pulling away from your shop. "Why are you in such a good mood?"

"Well." She starting still smiling. "Seb said that Marco asked about me."

Oh God.

I just couldn't help the small laugh that escaped me as I really noticed how big her smile was.

Elena is literally head over heels for the man, and she doesn't realize how much. And she still talking about it as a crush. This is not a crush anymore.

"You're smiling like a pedophile."

She laughed grabbing her phone before throwing her purse on the back seat next to mine.

"What kind of smile would that be? And you call me the weird. But he asked about me. Maybe he wanted to see me there right?" She asked still smiling even though her voice seemed a little unsure.

"Maybe." I smiled stopping at a red light.

"Or maybe he asked just because he kind of has to. Like 'How are your parents? How is your sister?'" She started suggesting as I drummed my fingers against the wheel.

"You're doing it again. You're overthinking it. Don't do that. Just take it as it is. Seb said he asked about you, so he did. Don't look too deep into it." I said as the light turned green.

I started driving and she nodded.

"You're right." She sighed.

"Of course I am."

It's almost the end of the day and Jason has not called me back. I don't want to sound demanding but I wished he would just call to put my mind at ease.
I really don't like the way he left my place yesterday.

"Have you talked to your brother today?"

"Yeah. He called around two to confirm an appointment I had for the new location I want to buy for the shop. Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just asking." I replied trying to hide my disappointment. "Have you found a place yet?"

"Yes. I wanted to ask you if you would come visit it with me tomorrow, around three."

I nodded as the hospital came into view. "Okay."

I could feel her staring at me but I just stayed silent.

"We're here."

"Don't think I don't know you. When we get home. We're gonna talk about what's bothering you." She said and I just stayed quiet while parking the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 334 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...
Echo By Fatiarmy1999

Teen Fiction

249 7 8
A Dark Billionaire Romance How far would you go to save someone you love? Would you give up your body? Your mind? Your heart? I did and it cost me e...
213 32 12
'DON'T TRY TO LIE. FIRST YOU BROKE MY HEART 12 YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU WANNA MESS WITH MY HARD EARNED REPUTATION AND MONEY?' Rajveer points his gun at...