Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

By Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 4

5.1K 242 51
By Taetaecypherfan

 Initiation

"When did bodyguards start needing bodyguards?" Nam Suji subtly looked through the curtains outside where a black car was parked outside their flat.

Lee Hyerin walked up to her and looked out too, "Suji, I don't think they're our bodyguards....they're checking up on us just like we thought."

"If you two have had enough playing hide and seek, do you want to come here," Kang Soo Ah said not looking up from the laptop.

The two girls walked back to her and sat beside her.

"E7 has actually been in the market for a while," Soo Ah said, "But it's totally exclusive and rare to get your hands on...it must be worth a fortune to get hold of."

"Why do Bangtan have it then?" Suji asked with furrowed brows.

"That's what we need to find out," Soo Ah said.

"At times like this, chief's help would really be useful," Hyerin sighed looking back at the window.

"Hyerin you know we can't go anywhere near the police station, Bangtan has people everywhere it's too dangerous," Suji explained.

"I know I know...it's just this is a big deal...a very big case for just us 3 to handle," Hyerin said.

"We just need to lay low, do our jobs as a bodyguard and try to find out as much as we can while we're in there," Soo Ah nodded at Hyerin and wrapped her arm around her, "We'll be fine."

"We better be!" Hyerin jokingly grimaced, "You're the one that wanted to take this case."

"Mianhe," Soo Ah pouted, "We just need to lay low and we'll be fine."

"And not get found out," Suji added and shook her head, "I thought we were goners when I saw that guy!"

"Shit! I forgot about that, how do you know him?" Hyerin sat next to Suji.

"I don't know...I think it's him," Suji furrowed her brows, "But he should have recognized me?"

"Where did you meet him?" Soo Ah asked anxiously.

"We went to the same police academy," Suji explained.

"Police academy?? That guy was a policeman??!!" the girls asked in shock.

"NO!" Suji shook her head, "About 1 month after we were there, he got kicked out, I don't know why though."

"Kicked out?" Soo Ah mumbled to herself.

"Yea...but I don't know why, he was one of the best students there....but there were so many of us at the academy maybe he really did forget me," Suji shrugged.

"Well, it's a good thing he didn't recognize you," Soo Ah sighed with relief before leaning back on the sofa, "Come on we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow, let's get some rest."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The low music vibrated against the wall as Taehyung walked into the dark, smoke-filled room and sat next to the boys, "Here are the background checks for the girls," he placed the file in front of the boys before pouring himself a drink.

"And?" Seokjin asked as he picked up the file.

"And nothing," Taehyung shrugged, "They're clean."

Seokjin furrowed his brows, "You sure?"

"Why do you sound like there should be something?" Jimin pointed out to Seokjin.

Seokjin ignored his question and read the file, "Nam Suji...Kang Soo Ah and Lee Hyerin....hmm Nam Suji."

"What's that look for?" Namjoon raised a brow and stared at Seokjin.

"What's with all this interrogation?!" Seokjin said gruffly before throwing the file back on the floor.

"They're clean, do you want me to get the initiation ready for tomorrow?" Yoongi asked Namjoon.

"Initiation?" Namjoon asked, "You think I'm going to let just anyone enter Bangtan?"

"Well they've got to be in Bangtan if they're going to be Kyungmin's new bodyguards," Hoseok pointed out.

Namjoon sighed, "When did Kyungmin become so hard to please"

"The day she was born," Jimin sighed before sipping his drink.

"I agree with Namjoon, there's something about those girls that I don't trust," Seokjin grimaced, "Don't you think it's strange they came out of nowhere?"

The boys suddenly went silent and thought about what Seokjin just said. It was strange for 3 girls who have no connection with gangs before to suddenly offer security services to them.

"Well I'm not letting them anywhere near Kyungmin until they do the initiation," Yoongi shook his head in disagreement.

"Enough! They'll have to do the initiation no matter what but we'll keep an eye on them...there's definitely something about them," Jimin said.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon darkly while Namjoon blew out smoke in front of him and furrowed his brows as he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Have we got the right place?" Soo Ah grimaced at the dark warehouse the next morning.

"This is the place," Hyerin squinted her eyes while standing at the entrance.

"I don't have a good feeling about this, Suji murmured as she looked behind her, "We're in the middle of nowhere."

"What happened to the Suji that doesn't give a crap about life or death?" Hyerin teased making Suji glare at her.

"You're late," Jin stepped from the shadows and walked towards them.

"Sorry," Hyerin bowed slightly, "We got lost."

"Hm," Jin crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the girls.

The girls shifted nervously looking anywhere but at Jin.

"I'll give you a chance," Jin finally spoke.

The girls looked at him curiously, not understanding him.

"Leave now," Jin looked straight at Suji making her and the girls gulp nervously.

"Why...would we leave?" Suji stuttered.

"Nam Suji right?" Jin asked.

Suji's eyes widened for a split second before she nodded slowly.

"You look....ever so familiar...," Jin smirked.

Suji eyed the nervous girls subtly before collecting herself together, "Really?"

"Yea really," Jin stopped smirking and his face darkened again, "So you girls really want to join Bangtan?"

"Yes," Suji said quietly.

Jin squinted his eyes and looked straight at Suji, "A little advice for you three before you go any further...the one thing Bangtan can't stand... is a traitor."

The girls palms started sweating as they tried to look calm and not affected.

"Once you're in Bangtan, we're a family," Jin continued, "But if you ever betray us...even God won't be able to help you."

The girls nodded slowly and nervously.

"Good," Jin smiled thinly and turned back into the warehouse, "Follow me."

The girls followed behind slowly looking around the place. It was cold, damp, dark and the only living things beside them were filthy rats scurrying past them across the damp moldy ground.

"You in here," Jin nodded Hyerin towards the room.

Hyerin looked back at the two girls cautiously before entering the room, Jin locked the door after she entered.

"Why?" Suji stepped forward, "Why...why are you locking the door?!"

Seokjin ignored her and walked a few doors away and pointed Soo Ah to it. Soo Ah clenched her hands into fists before walking in into the cold dark room.

"Soo Ah-," Suji ran up to the door but Jin slammed the door and locked it.

"You..in there," Jin pointed at another room for Suji.

"What's...going on?" Suji asked slowly as she entered the room.

"You said you wanted to join Bangtan didn't you?" Jin raised a brow.

Suji gulped nervously.

"It's strange though," Jin tilted his head slightly, "How someone I last saw at a police academy ended up wanting to be in Bangtan."

Suji grew pale, her heart started racing, trying to think of something to say, "...I...I could say the same to you"

Jin's face darkened, he slammed the door shut and locked it from outside.

Suji ran to the door and slammed her fist into it, did he find out who she really was?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin threw the keys on the table and walked to the boys who were sitting in front of 3 TV screens.

"What are they doing?" Jin asked as he sat down next to Hoseok.

"The same as everyone else," Yoongi smirked, "Trying to get out."

Jin eyed the three screens and his eyes landed on the screen that showed Suji in the locked up room. She was looking around the dark room for an escape route.

"What's going on?!" they heard Hyerin say in her cellar, "YAH!! OPEN UP!!"

"Soo Ah! Hyerin!!" Suji shouted uselessly, "Anybody?!! Help!!

Soo Ah banged on the door loudly, "What's going on?! Let us out?!!"

Namjoon smirked before flipping a hour glass upside down, he watched the tiny sand grains trickle down, "24 hours...your time starts now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10.4K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
193K 5.9K 19
"An Agent can't have Emotion. That's the one thing you can't forget." "I won't. I promise." - When Big Hit Entertainment calls the CIA in America cla...
62.3K 2.1K 62
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇxᴛs ʜɪᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇs, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ...
649 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...