Am I Married To The Billionai...

By MarinaCostassss

(COMEPLETE) B-2 "Who was that guy that was in that bed next to mine?!" I yell at the nurse as she quickly hea... More

*INFORMATION*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
WHILE YOU WAIT
Chapter 7
Challenge
Chapter 8
Please ANSWER!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 *FINALE*
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 12

4.7K 167 28
By MarinaCostassss

++River's P.O.V.++

I wake up smiling. I had the best night I have had in forever. I kissed Emmer. I know it's just a kiss but, it felt amazing. I felt as though the Emmer I knew was back for a little bit. And heck, maybe she is here to stay!

We'll see in a bit.

I jump up from my bed and stretch. I put on my glasses and just stay in my pajama pants.

"River."

"Eveline?" Suddenly I saw Eveline bug eyed. She looked horrified. She had bags, and didn't even bother to put make up on.

"R-read this." I quickly take the paper from Eveline's hands and just freeze.

River, Eveline, it's Emmer. I can't do any of this anymore. I have to leave. I can't seem to remember the person I want to remember. So, I'm leaving with someone I can. But, I wish you the best of life. Eveline, take great care of my family. And River, I honestly, don't know what to say. I'm sorry. -Emmer.

And at the end of the paper was a dry tear stain.

"I'm sorry River." Eveline pleads. But I was just frozen holding the paper in my hand.

She had nothing to say to me. She had something to say to EVELINE but not me?! Literally nothing. Nothing. Not even shit. Not even shit that wouldn't sting as much as it does right now. She couldn't have hurt me more. Its physically impossible.

"She has nothing to say to me." I mutter softly surprised I could even utter the words. But, Eveline just stood there silent.

"I'm sorry." She pleads as she fiddles with her fingers.

"Nothing. No shit to say. Nothing could hurt fucking more." I mutter but then quickly crumple the paper.

"I'm sorry. Tyler and I shouldn't have come here."

"Your fucking right." I say with fury. I roll my eyes and just walk out the bedroom.

"Please watch my kids." I yell as I grab my jacket and quickly put it on. I grab my keys to my motorcycle. But before I could do that fury filled me. Fury was all over my veins. I could hear my heart yelling for Ems. But then my head was telling me to kill that son of a bitch named 'Tyler'.

And that's when I punched the door.

Again, again, and again.

It had been years since I've acted this way. This was the old me. The me that Emmer changed. Emmer made me a good person.

But, being a Thornes. You never stay nice. Due to my father cheating on my mother countless times. But, my mother did the same.

And before I knew it my fury made me kick the door. Then the shoes on the floor. And that's when I ran towards the kitchen counter panting.

This is you.

A voice was telling me in my head. And I knew this voice was right. This has always been me.

Shitty, angry, and messed up.

I quickly pounded the counter top making the flowers on it fall. Then I kicked the stools by the counter.

"Fuck..." I mutter under my breath. I head towards the door again grabbing the knob but stop.

My kids.

I mean, I will be back. Just not the same.

Then I quickly walk towards the dining room and grab the picture on the wall of Emmer and I at our wedding.

There I was. Kissing Emmer on the cheek as she was laughing. She was in her gorgeous wedding dress. And I was in my tuxedo.

I could feel a tear stream down my face but I quickly wiped it away. And then I threw the picture on the ground making the glass break.

"She was the worst thing to come in my life."

"Then take me back." I turn my head only to see Crystal. There she stood in a tight red dress with red lipstick and her blonde hair beautifully curled.

And right then I walked towards her. We were so close. Too close.

But I quickly grabbed her by the hips and brought her on the counter kissing her. She quickly gave in to our kiss. But, I knew no kiss would be like Emmer's.

But, she is the worst thing to come in my life.

"River," Crystal mutters under her breath as we continue to kiss.

"I made sure you lived in the opera house so I could have you back. You and I both know we want Emmer gone." I just stare at her for what seemed like hours.

"She needs to be out of both of our lives. Forever." I just nod my head and kiss Crystal.

We spent practically our entire day together.

And I somehow felt something there.

****

There I lie with Crystal asleep. It was 2 in the morning but I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was Emmer.

Emmer. Ems. Emmer. Ems. Emmer. Ems.

I need to go downstairs.

I slowly slide out of bed and walk out of the room and down the stairs.

I sent my kids to Emmer's parents for the week. They know I'm struggling. And they thinks it's some faze again. But it's not.

"I don't love Emmer." She's just lust. A person I desired for. She will be out of my thoughts and mind in no time.

I walk dow the stairs and go to the kitchen to grab a beer. But then there was Efa and Orlando.

Efa was crying in Orlando's arms as Orlando hugged her.

"You can't fuck up again bro. It isn't you."

"And wha if it is?" I say leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

"There's a reason I'm called the billionaire player." I scoff as I go towards the fridge and grab a beer.

But Orlando just shakes his head.

"Emmer never deserved you."

"She deserves worse." I laugh and take a drink out of my beer.

Suddenly I watch Efa stare at me. She was angry. In a bad, but hot way. I mean. She's a woman so, she's hot.

"Shut the hell up you asshole. I knew you were bad the moment I saw you in high school. I knew Emmer shouldn't have fallen in love with you. Assholes never end well."

"She made me this way bitch." I scoff as I drink my beer.

"Efa leave." Orlando pleads. She just nods her head and gives me the middle finger as she walks out the door.

"Don't go back to the old River." I just roll my eyes and take another drink.

"River, eventually you will do something you regret. Don't do  what you did last time again. I can't watch you drink your life away again." Orlando says with a saddened tone. But I just roll my eyes taking another drink.

"Stop bro." He says stern. But I take another drink.

"Stop." And I take another drink.

"Christ, stop." Orlando walks towards me and attempts to grab my beer but in response I quickly punch him.

He quickly grabs his cheek hissing. He rolls his eyes and walk out the door muttering 'fuck you'.

"When and where?!" I yell laughing to myself as I take another drink.

"That's the River I know." Crystal pleads smirking.

I smile and walk towards her kissing her on the neck making her moan.

"Did Eveline leave yet?"

"Yes..." I mutter softly making her smile.

"Great."

🥀💍🥀

C R Y S T A L!
Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
426K 3.3K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
551 67 19
Melanie Baker has a secret. She was once a perfect wife to her husband and she never complained about anything. She was content with her life and fo...