Love Bites (encre x fallacy )

By SkylaWerewolf

I hope that you like this More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Something Special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
On hold
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (some lust)
A/N
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

278 9 2
By SkylaWerewolf

Fallacy P.O.V
The blood moon is over but I had did something wrong. I know what I had did on the blood moon I really feel bad about it. I should tell her that I am so sorry about me biting her. I walk in to check on her she is still sleeping but she to precious how could I even hurt this is all my fault. Suave said that she had lost a lot of blood and that he hit me with a book to stop. Now I know why my head hurt so much he said he was sorry when he had ran out with Encre.

Week 1

Fallacy P.O.V
It has been a week she had still hasn't wake up she must have lost a lot of blood. I am getting worried but not that much she would wake up. I would go in to check to if she had waked up I should have close the door and I should smack she would not even peek into my. I wish that never happen.

Week 2
Fallacy P.O.V
I still hadn't waken up I am scared why is she dead. Why why did even happen.

Week 3
Fallacy P.O.V
I think that she is dead but still have hope that she is a live and not dead. I have to keep my spirit up

Week 4
Fallacy P.O.V
When I come into the room I heard a yawn I see that Encre and I think that she is hungry. So I had ran up to her and hugged her tight she hugged back. I was so filled with joy right she said how long was I blacked out I said umm four weeks that you have been in a coma. She was so surprised that she had no words to so I said come on you haven't eaten in four weeks I bet you are starving right now. She said yeah I am I can't believe they I was out fir four weeks.

Encre P.O.V
I can't believe that was in a coma week four weeks that is surprising and that I am alive but how I must of have some blood leftover but right now I am hungry. So Fallacy took me down stairs to get me some breakfast. After that I went back to sketch I did know what to sketch so instead I did a free for all.
2 hours Later
I was done but I did get to see what I sketch because I had fallen a sleep.

Fallacy P.O.V
I was look for Encre I went to her room to see that she was a sleep but there was something underneath her. I walk up to her to see that she had sketch something but I didn't know what. So I pull it slowly out underneath to see that it was me shirtless she I did goo in it. I pick her up gently and put her in the bed and walked out of there quietly. I had think to my self I think that Encre should have her know art room were she could do painting and sketch. I suave to get some artist supplies for the art room. She would be so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 709 27
your a maid working for encere jasper and fallacy until one of the maids that hated you decided to frame you your ran away never to be seen again or...
57.6K 2.1K 45
[COMPLETE] For years Fallacy has been cold and alone waiting for something new, something exciting that would fill the emptiness within him. However...
1.3K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
38.3K 1.3K 60
idk bit i hope you enjoy reading this X'D