Altered Time (jacksepticeye x...

By All_In_Due_Time

I've finally given into my inner fan girl. One fanfic, currently in the process of creation. Jack meets a fan... More

The Death of an Irishman (Prologue Part 1)
Decisions, Decisions (Prologue Part 2)
Omissions
A Mild Panic
Two truths
A Surprise
Awesome new cover! (A/N)
Off Key
A Walk in the Park
PLEASE HELP (A/N)
Bowling
Brain fart (A/N)
Dreams, Memories and a Little Accident
...sorryyyy...(A/N)
Bake-cident...On Purpose
A Bigger Secret
Pool Day
A Taste of His Life
OOPS (tag)
FLUFFING HECK (A/N)
Mario Kart
TAG I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT (tag)
The Seventh Day

Oh. Right.(a/n)

80 1 9
By All_In_Due_Time

Ok. So. I'm not going to be updating this weekend or the next due to the fact that I'm going on my semi annual trip up to my dads place, so DONT WORRY. You will have your chapters soon. And to all of you going to see Jack's tours: have fun! I'm going to be in none of the listed states at the time of this first leg so I get to miss all of it. :( but oh well. I'll meet Jack another day.
-a human

P.S. Try and guess my name if I haven't already told you!

P.P.S. For those of you who know don't give them the answer.

P.P.P.S. WHY DOES THIS HAVE MORE VIEWS THAN ALL OF MY OTHER CHAPTERS.

P.P.P.P.S. Yes I edited this chapter. No it's not an update. We discussed this earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2K 16
A Dark x reader fanfic. I will write it as if you are a girl, but the character is kinda tomboyish, so you can pretend your a guy if you want.
13.9K 315 30
Jeff the Killer X Reader..... Is there much else to say. This is my first fanfiction so please don't hate. The grammar may not be perfect but I tried...
160K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
352K 16.9K 101
"My friend Mark made me join this stupid website... but... do you wanna talk anyway?" Yes, I know there are several stories like this but I really li...