TRu$t No One

By chocolatedrop23

Your life is what you make it. More

TRu$t No One
STRIKE ONE
Strike 2
The count down
Do you got what i need?
Where do we go from here?
No Matter What
You fucked with the wrong one
I can't stop thinking about you
Why?
Life Goes On
Trust
Baby I need you
Your Everything i Need
Is this what you really want?
We all make mistakes
No filter
What's it going to be?
What's it going to be Part 2
Decision making
Did you make your Choice yet?
It's almost time
Tick-tock
Part 25 It's on like popcorn.
Part 26 Is you really about that action?
Was it too late? is it too late?
~Decisions,' Decisions~
At last
Move in silence.
Move in silence part 2
Hush.
Beginning to the end.

It's complicated

66 3 1
By chocolatedrop23

                                                                   JASMINE(POV)

"Where are we going Bryan?" I asked staring at the side of his head hard.

He looked over at me giving me a look before staring back at the rode.

"Just sit back in ride shawty, we will be there in a minute" Bryan replies turning up the music and nodding his head.

I rolled my eyes, this niggah wss not my daddy talking about some sit back and ride likeee where are you taking me sir?

"Sit back in ride my ass Bryan! I need to know where you are taking me This is kidnap!" I whine poking out my bottom lip.

He laughs out loud.

"Technically smart ass if you think about it i didn't force yo lil ass to do a damn thing! YOU got in the car on yo own.. So wassup?" Bryan chuckles looking me over and rolling his eyes hard before turning off the car.

"Whatever! anyways where are we?" I asked looking around at this nice ass neighborhood he pulled up in.

He smiled.

"I want you to meet someone" Bryan replied quickly taking off his seat belt and quickly getting out before I could say anything else.

FUCKER!

"Umm what do you mean, You want me to meet someone? what the hell is going on Bryan?" I asked curious once he opened my door. 

"Chill ma damn you will see when you get inside you have to have patience...you ain't neva gonna get nowhere in life rushing shit ma." Bryan preaches grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the door.

" What ever Dr. Phill I have the right to know where I am going and who I am meeting." I respond trying to wiggle my wrist out of his tight Grip.

"Your so damn stubborn...Just shut yo ass up and chill is that too much for you to handle shawty?" Bryan asks turning around and giving me the death glare.

"Well look who found there balls today." I mumble sarcastically rolling my eyes.

  Bryan

I've been trying to avoid Jasmine's aggravating ass questions for the past twenty minutes but  she just don't give up! If I would have told her she was coming to meet my mom then I knew her ass wouldn't have came.

She continued to fight with me as I struggled to open the door.

"I'm not letting go of Yo Stubborn ass sooo quit moving before I choke yo ass out Got damn!" I playfully yell, pulling my key out of my pocket and unlocking the door.

"Fuck you! I want to know what's going on!" Jasmine demands frowning up her face, making her look even sexier.

I look down at her and smile before slowly opening the door I hope she don't flip out.

 "Yo Ma!?" I call out once inside the house.

Jasmine looks at me like I was crazy before folding her arms across  her chest with a snug look on her face.

 "Ma? I'm Meeting your Mom? You better be playing!" she yells for only me to hear, looking upset.

I chewed my lip nervously as I tried not to let her aggravate me and ruin the moment, this wasn't easy for me to do.

 "Just sit back and relax Ma you talk to damn much." I mumble avoiding eye contact as I waited on my mom to appear.

 "You really need to pipe yo shit down homie because right about now you have no room to be talking shit! I can't believe you brought me to meet your mom" she complains upset.

I remained quiet because I had my reasons and I knew why she was here little did she know.

"I still don't  understand why I am standing her finna meet your Moms." she continued to complain.

I counted to 10 in my head trying not to go off.

" You act like it's a Big deal It's really not that serious" I reply dryly stuffing my hands in my pocket nervously, all her complaining was fucking with my nerves, had me second guessing my decision to bring her here in the first place.

She stared at me with wide eyes

"Umm it is a damn Big Deal I'm Not your damn Girl so I don't understand why I am here!" She snapped with a attitude making shit more complicated than it had to be.

I glared at her briefly before looking straight ahead, Now I was annoyed.

 "Nobody said you was!" I snapped.

" Why am I here then? Please tell me because you got a bitch confused!" She asked looking puzzled as I remained quiet.

Jasmine

I glare at Bryan  with a attitude waiting for a response. He had some nerves bringing me to come see his damn Moms Like is he serious? One I am NOT his Girl and never was and Two I got a man who would not approve of this shit at all! The only time a niggah brings a female around his parents especially his mom means he got feelings which in this case is not a good thing. Me and Bryan can't be a thing, it's tempting as hell but it can not happen!

"You know what..Your right this was stupid Just forget it come on I'll take you back home" Bryan finally says after a few seconds of silence.

" You shouldn't have even wasted your time bringing me out here for this shit it was pointless" I admit frustrated.

"Yup your right it was pointless, lets go." Bryan responds dryly before walking towards the door.

"Yes, Yes I'm here!" A Pretty tall brown skinned  lady with long black curly hair and hips wider than the ocean, who looks like she could be Bryan sister sings coming down the stairs.

"Hey Mom I was just about to leave." Bryan mumbles walking over to her and pulling her into a tight hug instantly making my eyes water, it was so cute.

" Well, Well, Well, who is this Pretty little lady? Hello My name is Linda Welcome to my home" Linda Says smiling sweetly and Pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine...It's a pleasure to meet you Linda I Didn't even Know you were Bryan's Mom when you first came down you look more like his sister" I complimented  returning the hug awkwardly .

" I Know that's right girl ! Shidd heyy! You hear that Bryan? Yo mama still got it! I might be bringing you home a new daddy soon, shidd I'm too cute to be single! ya feel me?" Linda laughs smiling hard ass hell and doing a little silly dance making both me and Bryan crack up as I loosened up a bit.

" You a mess mama!" Bryan replies shaking his head still laughing before glancing at me briefly.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes at his ass as I focused on the beauty standing in front of me, no lie his moms was coo as hell.

After talking for a while Bryan ass finally drops me off at home. The whole way there was silent, he didn't say nothing to me and i didn't say anything to him. I guess we were still in our feelings about what happened earlier but shit was I wrong? I mean I don't understand why I had to meet his moms if we ain't in no type of relationship! Shit don't make no sense shidd we ain't even best friends, he must really be feeling a bitch and I didn't even give up the cookie yet! Smh niggahs these days!

Marcus

Make up sex is the best sex! After fussing with Jasmine for a little bit the other day she decided to forgive a niggah and give me one more chance. I told her how sorry I was and that I'm done with the streets and she ended up giving a niggah a lil piece of ass!

Since I run my own shit getting out of these streets ain't gonna be a problem but finding somebody to hand my business down too is because I really don't trust nobody like that to be able to take over my shit and do it right.

I pull up to Safeway to get a few things for the house so pops won't have to do it when he comes home from church. When I walk in I wasn't surprised to see Patrice Ol bald headed no hang time having ass working up front at the cash register. I act like I don't see her trifling  ass and keep it pushing. I grab what I need and head to the front trying my best to avoid going into Patrice's line, but fail when I noticed she had the shortest line...Fuck!

"Next!" Patrice ratchet ass yells popping her gum extra hard and patting her dry ass, stiff ass weave.

I held onto my stomach, I felt the throw up inching its way up my stomach the closer I got to the raggedy bitch.

"Hey Marcuss! How you do-ing with your lil Finee ass?!" Patrice damn near yells popping my eardrums.

I debated on ignoring her ass but I figured she wouldn't like that and I didn't feel like hearing her mouth.

"I'm good Can you hurry up and ring that up I got shit to do?!" I reply dryly looking away in the opposite direction.

She smiled showing all the plaque on her teeth, if I wasn't disgusted before I definitely was now.

"Your Feisty and I like that! Fiesty and sexy? Yassss Now thats a combination I can work with!" she admits licking her thick ass dry lips making me want to throw up!

I had to stop the throw up from coming out.

"Cut the bullshit! You know damn well I'm with Jasmine and even if I wasn't I still wouldn't hollah at yo Jurassic Park looking ass So on that note please hand me my shit so I can go boo boo." I snapped rolling my eyes and snatching my shit off the counter, throwing a 40 at her and walking out.

"She can't make you feel good like I can! you know where I'm at if you change your mind!!" Patrice yells behind me making me almost throw up in my mouth.

"Keep the change bitch your lil thirtsty ass needs it!" I yell over my shoulder before walking out the door.

"Thanks daddy!!" I hear her yell back.

Damn the thirst is real up in this bitch! Bitches ain't got no damn respect for themselves. Shaking my damn head! that's why I can't be fucking with these thotter pops.

I pull up to the house to find my uncle Leroy sitting on the porch. The only time this niggah come around is when he needs some money for some more drugs. I roll my eyes not really in the mood to deal with his shit today and nod my head wassup.

"Nepheww!! My niggah My motha Fucking niggah! How you doing boy?! Come give yo uncle a hugg!" Uncle Leroy says lifting up his arms instantly burning all the damn hair in my nose with all that Must he just released from up under them arms.

I sniffed the air almost passing out.

" Damn Unc! When was the last time you got in the showered?!" I yell holding my nose and taking a step back.

"Boy a lil Must ain't Gonna hurt nobody! Shit it's Hott! Yo ass is probably Musty too! Them hoes down on 21st don't seem to mind tho, they be all over a niggah.. I got hoes young buck best believe that!" Unc boosts like that shit was coo before trying to pull me into a hug but I was too quick for him.

"Oh forreal Unc? I see you but on the real you gonna have to stop playing G u ain't getting no hugg over there smelling like a bag of fresh cut onions" I reply seriously, grabbing the groceries out of the car and walking up to the house.

" When yo pops getting back?" Unc ask's from on the porch lighting up a cigarette.

" I don't know maybe around five or six...Why you know he ain't giving yo ass no more money" I replied  walking out of the kitchen into the living room.

"I'm his brother...he can't say no to me I swear this is my last time! I just need $150 that ain't asking for too much! If I don't get it soon I'm fucked! Come on nephew! Help yo uncle out!" Unc Leroy pleads damn near crying on the porch.

I stare at him long and hard trying not to laugh. This niggah had some nerves! Ol musty ass always coming over here with the same Ol Bullshit! I shake my head and throw up the dueces.

"Get real with yo self Unc! You come around here every month with yo same bullshiting ass stories, you ain't getting no more money so stop asking!" I laugh closing the door in his face. Enough is enough, he needs to get his shit together!

Patrice

"Yea girl his ass was tryna play hard to get but he know he wanted a bitch!" I yell into the phone patting my weave, shit be itching like a mofo.

" Girl I don't know why his ass be flexing, that bitch Jasmine ain't doing shit for him but giving him a damn headache!" My homegirl Monique yells thru the phone.

"Bitch I'm saying! Like when is he gonna open them pretty brown eyes and realize that bitch ain't shit but a hott piece of ass when a niggah gets lonely! It's coo tho..that bitch gonna get hers!" I reply rolling my eyes getting annoyed thinking about the bitch!

I look up when I hear the room door open down the hall. Darnell appears shortly after with nothing but basketball shorts on and a stank look on his face.

"When you gonna quit talking shit about Jasmine every damn day and get up and do some shit damn! Your mad annoying, if it wasn't for my seed you carrying I would of been left yo trifling ass! The only reason I got with you was to make Jasmine Jealous and take me back!" Darnell admits annoyed walking up to me and snatching my phone out of my hand and hanging it up.

I was getting real tired of him defending this bitch when I was the one he was fucking! 

"Fuck you Darnell You ain't Shit! I don't Need you! Go be with that bitch Jasmine! I can take care of mine believe that! I don't need a niggah to hold me down." I yell getting in his face. I'm sick and tired of all these bitch ass niggahs always running behind that Bitch Jasmine!

"You better get out of my face Patrice." Darnell Yells with rage in his eyes.

I stood in the same place challenging him.

"And if I Don't niggah?!" I yell pointing my finger in his face.

Next thing I know this niggah grabs me by my throat and slams me into the wall! I try to get up but I was in too much pain. When i finally look up Darnell was in the kitchen making breakfast that was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

"Patrice! Patrice! Man if you don"t wake the fuck up and eat this damn food we gonna have a problem!" Darnell yells tapping my shoulder roughly waking me up.

"What happened?" I groaned sitting up instantly feeling sick to my stomach.

"Nothing just eat" Darnell replies dryly staring straight ahead at the tv in front of him.

All of the pain started hitting me at once.

"I can't move Darnell my fucking back hurts and it ain't hurting for no damn reason! What you did was wrong and you know it! I'm pregnant with your child how could you!?" I yell tearing up.

He stopped eating his food and looked over at me annoyed.

"If you learn how to keep your fucking mouth closed sometimes then I wouldn't have had to put my hands on you! All you do is talk shit all day everyday learn how to shut up!" Darnell snaps getting up and walking into the kitchen leaving me speechless.

I roll my eyes and finally manage to get up, making my way to the bathroom. I walk in and close the door behind me before staring in the mirror, looking down at my stomach and rubbing it..I tear up, truth is i'm not really pregnant I was but I lost it a few weeks ago.

"Bitch I know you hear me calling you! Have you seen my wallet?" Darnell yells busting into the bathroom looking pissed.

"No I haven't seen your fucking wallet so GET OUT!" I yell frustrated.

SMACK!

                                                        Vanessa

"JR come here now!" I yell at my 2 year old son.

"Si mommy??" Jr replies trying his hardest to look innocent.

"What did I tell you about playing in your good clothes huh? Didn't I tell you  mommy doesn't have money like that to keep buying you clothes every other week because you can't take care of them!" I snapped popping him on his butt and sending him to his room to change.

" I want my daddy!!" Jr cries running down the hall.

My heart broke because I wanted him to...everyday he was gone my heart ached.

"I know baby Mommy wants daddy too" I mumble to myself wiping a tear from my eye and walking into the kitchen to start breakfast.

After cooking breakfast and laying it out on the table I call JR to the kitchen table to eat before excusing myself into my room to make a phone call.

"Hello Curtis?" I say into the phone anxiously, I needed to know where my baby father was.

"What Vanessa? Why the fuck you keep calling me?!" Curtis yells into the phone pissed.

"I wouldn't have to keep calling your punk ass if you would just tell me where Marco is! He has a family to take care of!" I yell into the phone starting to get worked up.

"Bitch bye! Everybody in they Mama know Jr ain't Marco's Quit calling my phone hoe before I kill you in your son!

CLICK

"Fucking bastard!" I yell throwing my phone across the room. Marco is the father of my son and the love of my life ever since I was 15. During my senior year of high school I got pregnant with Jr and me and Marco moved in together. We were happy, we had a family, our own little place and each other, life was good..real good until his brother Curtis moved in. At first everything was coo, Curtis seemed like he was a good dude he had a job, a car and he never left a mess. After about 2 months the niggah started saying slick shit to me on the low or sometimes I would catch him looking at my goodies when he thought I wasn't looking. I never said shit about it just kept my fucking mouth closed, Mistake number 1.

 After 4 months shit started getting more intense. The staring turnt into touching and the touching got more physical each time. I wanted to tell Marco but I didn't know how so I didn't. One day I came home to Marco and Curtis arguing, not feeling good that day I took Jr in my room and went straight to sleep. Not even ten minutes later Marco comes in my room yelling in hollering about me having a affair with Curtis and how Jr wasn't his and some more shit, I didn't know what the hell was going on and he wouldn't let me explain. He beat my ass and left, that was the last time I saw him.

And that was about 5 months ago. I just don't understand he was my everything. We were so in love nobody could tell us nothing...I was his bonnie and he was my Clyde.

I silently cry to myself. I hate crying in front of Jr because he's too young to understand. My son deserves better than this! I fucking hate that niggah Curtis! He's gonna get his...I swear!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 52 20
What's life when you're the good girl. Being bad is so much more fun.
355 43 24
Come find out.
323 20 8
You read the title. You know what it's about.