⁃CHILL;ᵛᵐᵒⁿ

By gayoxygen

❛In a crazy world in which Taehyung wants to find who killed his brot... More

▌C B K
▌C D E
▌B B Y
▌R D V

▌0 0 0

2.6K 160 128
By gayoxygen

R E W R I T I N G

Hello,
I'll be completely rewriting this story—the reason is that I hate it deeply so far—the whole plot is confusing and most of the things don't make sense - I'm thinking of deleting it and the fact that it is my most « successful » fanfiction makes me confused, this is shitty.

Thank you - all the people that gave this fanfiction a chance - it'll be back, with a better plot (it will change a lil bit) and an improved writing.

Look forward it.

1ST IN THE DARK SOUL SERIES; LIFE & DEATH
STATUS: ONGOING

We'll stay together babyboy, always. It's not like we have the choice anyway.

 ➙Where all Taehyung needs is Namjoon and all Namjoon wants is him. 

TOP-SUB TAEHYUNG
BOTTOM-DOM NAMJOON

WARNING:
-mature content
-triggering subjects
-triggering moments
-hardcore
-cute asf tho
-well fluff cus Joon is soft for Tae,,, sometimes

_____

Being a killer isn't only taking the life of his victim, at least not to Taehyung.

Victims aren't victims, they're preys.

How can a dimpleless random guy just dare call himself his babyboy when there's a dimpled hot guy who's literally the perfect sub for him ? I'll never understand Namjoon.

I find Namjoon really cute, but don't tell Taehyung. He'll kill me, literally.

Little sluts like you don't know what's real hardcore, i'll show you.

Mmh there's two things Namjoon likes, torturing and probably taking Tae's dick up his ass.

I think Namjoon's favorite item might be the knife, but i'm not sure thought, gotta ask Tae.

_______

P L A Y L I S T

_CHASE ATLANTIC.Swim

_CHASE ATLANTIC.Okay

_POST MALONE.Dejavu

_MIGOS.Stir Fry

_POST MALONE.White Iverson

_JHOPE.Airplane

_DRAKE.God's Plan

_POST MALONE.Congratulation

_TRAVIS SCOTT.Antidote

_MIGOS.MotorSport

_FUTURE.Mask Off

_RAE SREMMURD.Swang

_YOUNG M.A.Ouuuu

_RICH BRIAN.Glow Like Dat

_______

▌I'm sure nobody ever listens to the playlist. I guess it's just for presentation mmh. ▌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
329K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...