sticky rice. / bts af

fennbluu tarafฤฑndan

CHILL, DEATH AIN'T THAT DEEP! Daha Fazla

๐Ÿ“ญ ORIENTATION!
๐Ÿ“ฌ SCHOOL RULES!
๐Ÿ“ช HOMEROOM 7A!
๐Ÿ“ซ HOMEROOM 7B!
๐Ÿ“ฉ CLASS SCHEDULE!
๐Ÿ“ฎ BULLETIN!
๐Ÿฑ PERIOD ONE!
๐Ÿ‘ PERIOD TWO !
๐Ÿœ PERIOD FOUR !
๐Ÿก PERIOD FIVE !

๐Ÿš PERIOD THREE !

757 95 322
fennbluu tarafฤฑndan

SET SCENE !
JUNG HANBYUL’S THIRD
PERIOD HISTORY CLASS.

MRS. LEE stands in front of the class, waiting for the class to quiet down at the bell for third period.

MRS. LEE: hello, class.

STUDENTS: [IN UNISON] hello, mrs. lee.

MRS. LEE: before we begin, the class president has a few announcements to make. please show her your utmost respect.

JUNG HANBYUL, who had been standing in the corner, makes her way to the front of the classroom confidently, making sure that everyone in the room knows exactly who she is. She overhears some of the whispers from the students as she walks past them—

STUDENT 1: wow, she’s awfully pretty, isn’t she?

STUDENT 2: really, she got resting bitch face for days.

STUDENT 3: could cut a man with that jawline, goddamn.

—and smiles, just a little.

HANBYUL: [BOWING] good afternoon, class.

HANBYUL: i’d like to mention that typically i will be doing these announcements with the class vice president, but she’s been absent from leadership meetings for a few days, so i’ll be by myself until she comes back.

HANBYUL: so firstly, welcome—or welcome back—to hwagae high. our number one priority is the safety and contentment of our students, so if you have any problems or questions, please report to me, your counselors, hall monitors, or any of the staff.

HANBYUL: as for events, club sign-ups will be in two weeks. if you’d like to start a club, applications can be found inside the leadership room and are due in a week.

HANBYUL: [TAKES A BREATH] homecoming will also be on the second or third week of next month, as leadership is still deciding which will be more convenient for the students. entry is twenty dollars and the theme for the dance will be decided on as the date nears. and i would like to mention—

STUDENT: [WHISPER-SHOUTS] noona!

HANBYUL’s smile tightens as she glances noncommittally at the interrupting student farther back in the classroom, continuing despite (more like in spite) of him.

HANBYUL: —that the leadership class will typically be making these types of announcements at your homeroom, which can be found at your class schedule. homeroom is “first period” on tuesdays and thursdays and “last period” on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays—

STUDENT: [A BIT LOUDER] noonaaa!

HANBYUL looks up and full-out glares at the kid, who’s smiling and waving at her now that she’s given him the attention he wanted. She tucks her hair behind her ear, clearing her throat, and quickly wraps it up.

HANBYUL: [IRRITATED] and that’ll be all for announcements. thank you for your time, class.

As the rest of the students clap, HANBYUL makes her way back to her seat. HANBYUL tries not to let her anger be that obvious, but it’s a bit difficult when the STUDENT’s laughing his ass off— in the seat right next to hers.

HANBYUL: jeon jeongguk, i am going to slaughter you.

JEONGGUK: [POUTING] sorry, byul. it’s just that i missed you all summer, and i had to talk to you, you know?

HANBYUL: gguk, i went to your house a week ago.

JEON JEONGGUK is HANBYUL’s best friend of eight years. it’s also his first day at high school, which means his first shot at embarrassing HANBYUL beyond belief.

JEONGGUK: okay, still.

HANBYUL: okay, what? gguk, we’ve been over this, i’m class president—

JEONGGUK: and you’re number one in the school, yadda, yadda, yadda. i know allll about your achievements, noona. you don’t have to repeat yourself.

HANBYUL huffs.

JEONGGUK: buuuuut because of that, i think i have the right—no, the moral obligation to make fun of you.

HANBYUL: i mean, sure, if you want a straight ticket to detention.

JEONGGUK: you’d never send me to detention.

HANBYUL: try me.

JEONGGUK only smiles sweetly, doodling all over the cover of his history notebook. Arguably ruining it, but typically JEONGGUK’s “doodles” end up being masterpieces rivalling the historic greats.

JEONGGUK: hwagae is fun, though. the people here are really nice, and a lot of the upperclassman recognize me from middle school.

HANBYUL: you already have friends? surprising.

JEONGGUK: [SIGHING] i mean, what can i say? i’m handsome, smart, and kind … i’m coming for your brand, byul.

HANBYUL: sure. you’re still a first year, though, so don’t get caught up in having to be popular or anything. the drama at hwagae is intense, and i don’t want you getting hurt.

JEONGGUK sets his jaw.

JEONGGUK: you’re number one, aren’t you? you’ve got your priorities. you don’t have to worry about taking care of me in high school.

The tension sets in and HANBYUL stares at her desk. She hates it, hates that this conversation is happening, has to happen. Because despite how similar they are, how close they are, it’s obvious that they’re on complete different ends of the school spectrum: HANBYUL, hwagae’s top student, JEONGGUK, the troublemaker artist.

They’ve got through eight years together, though.

HANBYUL takes his hand, squeezes it gently.

HANBYUL: … take care of yourself first, brat.

JEONGGUK: [LAUGHING] i’ll try.

So they have to make it work.

ROLL CALL !

JUNG HANBYUL, SECOND YEAR
CONGRATULATIONS, KANA !

PA SYSTEM !

stop blu from making guk a baby boy
in all of her fics challenge (failed).
you bet your ass i’m gonna abuse
the noona privilege while i still have
it in my cold, indulgent hands.

ALSO SUCK IT SIYA YOU THOUGHT IT COULD
NOT BE DONE: YOU WERE WRONG. STICKY
RICE IS LIKE A PHOENIX THAT ROSE UP FROM
THE ASHES OF ACCDEN’S DEATH. I HAVE BROKEN
THE TWO-CHARACTER-REVEAL CURSE. THIS
HOUSE IS NOW CLEANSED OF HIATUS.

anyway. sorry for such a long hiatus guys !!
i hope y’all are still into this fic because
surprisingly enough i think this will turn out
to be really good (not to be modest or
anything gUH) so pls stick around!! we still
got four more characters to go tho hhGH

also pls congratulate kana
for her amazing form im
still stunned by the amt of
detail WHoo ily babe !!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

136K 5.8K 31
โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚...
17.1K 614 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 66 23
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
2K 217 8
"Hey, are you still there?" Good.