A Broken Pearl: A Percy Jacks...

بواسطة Brazen5ive

After Percy defeated Gaea, his heart was broken when he saw Annabeth kissing another man. He then returns to... المزيد

I Did Everything for Her...
But It wasn't Enough...
Can I Even Move On...
Or Will I Forever Be Alone...
A/N
Drama Queen no. 2
Random Stuff
Check out my New Story!!!
LMAO!!!
Tagged (skip if you want)
Tagged Again! WHYYYY!!!
Tagged Again Again!!!
Tagged
Percy dies?
Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru!
A/N
Check Out My New Book!
What is this Sheez?
Meeting Artemis
Don't Blame Me, Blame The Big Old Dude With The Lightning Bolts!
4 Years Later (A/N)
Flowing Instinct
Sunrise

Guardian of The Hunt (Plot Twist)

5.8K 51 37
بواسطة Brazen5ive

A/N: I don't own PJO or HoO. Rick does.

The Throne Room was in chaos. Reyna and Octavian were screaming at Percy. The gods were bickering with each other whether he should live or not.

"SILENCE!!!" Zeus shouted. Everyone became quiet. Athena turned to Percy.

"Why do you want to die, young hero?" She asked.

Percy looked at Athena and said, "Annabeth cheated on me."

"That is preposterous! Annabeth would never do that!" Athena shrieked.

Percy made mist appear in front of him. He tossed a drachma into the mist and said, "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me what happened yesterday."

The mist shimmered and showed Annabeth kissing Zayne. The whole throne room gasped and Athena slumped on her throne, unable to comprehend what her daughter did.

Hera looked at the demigod sympathetically, since she knew what it feels to get cheated on.

Zeus sighed and turned to Percy.

"We would not kill you. In fact, I would give you a second chance in life."

"What is it, lord Zeus?" Percy asked.

"You will become the Guardian of The Hunt!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

671K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
88.9K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...