Texting With The Don

By nikkihershell

We was just a few girl's who thought it would be amazing to spend several month's in Italy after college grad... More

Caps, Gowns and Italy Bound
Inviting Ourselves
Up In The Club
And It Begins
Under The Same Sky
Secret Gardens
Throwing Caution To The Wind
Undercover
Encounter
Taking A Stand
Panic Mode
Don't See Any Harm
Ghost
Strawberry Dreams
High And Dry
It's A Date
The Night Goes On
Doesn't Get Better Than This
Going All Out
Homeward Bound
Boom, Clap
Showing Him
Unfair Punishment
Without A Warning Label
It Just Can't Be
Healed
Feels Good To Be Back
Masquerade
Silk Ribbons And Fairytale Lights
Uncomfortable Introductions
Never Ending
Can't Break Free
Decisions
Sitting Still
Here Goes Nothing
He's Got A Mean Streak
Big Decisions
Coming Soon
Meeting The Parent's
Being Honest
Tequila Fixes Everything
Play Time
Happy Mama
Pumpkin
Time To Break It Down
I Ain't Having It
Confrontation
HELP!!!!
My New Joy
And Action
Calling The Shots
Suddenly Single
Got Me Out Of My Mind
At A Loss
Baffled And Amazed
It's Here!!

First Glimpse

47.6K 1.6K 158
By nikkihershell

After we played in the surf for a bit we made our way back to our beach blanket. After toweling off we both sprawled out on our stomachs facing each other. That gorgeous grin spread across his face and I found myself leaning over to kiss him. This was the first time I ever made the move first and Staveno seemed pleased by that which only encouraged me further.

I ran my fingers thorough his damp hair and savored his cinimmion flavored tounge. That familiar buzz took root in the pit of my belly so I pulled away. I didn't want to embarrass myself by coming undone by a kiss again. Staveno chuckled knowingly and I playfully punched his arm. I was amazed at how comfortable I was becoming around him and I think that pleased him as well.

Soon we both drifted off into a peaceful slumber under the warm sun. My head rested on his arm and his hand rested on the small of myack. I woke before him and noticed the sun was covered by some dark, luminous clouds. We was definitely getting ready to be pummeled by a storm. Looking over Staveno looked so sweet as he slept. Smiling I leaned up and placed my mouth to his ear. Taking my tounge I gently and ever so slowly ran it up his lobe. A light smile played at his lips as he started to stir. "I want to wake up like this everyday". He said in a sleepy, husky voice that made my insides tremble.

Before I could reply a loud boom of thunder exploded in the sky causing Staveno to bolt up and shove me harshly to the ground and cover me with his body. Next he pulled a gun from his discarded pants that I never knew he had. "Staveno". I shrieked in fear.

Realizing it was only thunder he moved off me and concealed the gun. Looking a bit sheepish he replied. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about that".

Stunned, I could only ask. "What was that about?"

Blowing out his breath he propped his elbows up on his knees. "A natural reaction to loud sounds. It was a bomb they used duiring my wedding. I'm sorry. I over reacted".

I rubbed his arm gently. "It's okay. Im okay".

He nodded as another boom shook the earth. "We should go".

Agreeing, I hopped up and helped gather our thing's. Once in the car thing's seemed strained. I assumed he was upset about his earlier actions and I wanted to reassure him that I understood. Placing my hand on his arm again I started to speak but his phone ringing interrupted me.

"Yea". He answered a bit irritable.

What ever was being said on the other end mustn't be good. A look I've never witnessed before marred his features. A dark, ominous look filled his eye's and he looked right scary. I'd never seen him so mean looking. Snapping his phone off he spoke to me curtly. "Some issue's have come up at work and I must run. I'll be pulling over in a moment and you will get into the car with one of my men. They will see you home safely".

I didn't know what to say. I'd never seen this side of him and I couldn't help but wonder if I'd done something wrong. This great day had quickly turned sour. Before I could ask the car came to a stop and Theo opened my door. I was quickly ushered out and into the waiting car without so much as a goodbye. I watched as Staveno sped off in a pile of dust and squealing tires.

To be honest my feelings were hurt and I wondered if this was it between us. He was so cold those last few moment's. Thing's had been going great and felt more trust toward him but now? After his odd behavior I didn't know what to think. It only made it worse when I didn't hear from him that night nor the next day. Assuming our romance was short lived I agreed to go out with the girl's to cheer up a bit and get my mind off of him.

We chose a neat little dive that had a funky atmosphere. After a few drinks my phone buzzed. I saw that it was him but with my ego a bit bruised I decided to make him sweat a little bit by ignoring it. I downed a few more drinks, danced with a few guy's and enjoyed the moment. Each time I checked my phone there was a new message but I didn't care. I was mad and with good reason.

Fifteen minutes later I left the guy I was currently dancing with to take a break and get another drink. On my way I stopped by the ladies room to freshen up. As I stepped in I was suddenly shoved forward and the door slammed behind me. Turning around I saw Staveno and he looked none to happy. Walking toward me like I was his prey I backed up until I could go no further. My back made contact with the wall. Staveno didn't stop until he towered over me and pierced me with his hard eye's. I knew I was in trouble so I mumbled softly. "I'm sorry Staveno".

He quirked his eyebrow and asked in a demanding tone.  "Just what are you sorry for love?"

"F-For ignoring you". I stumbled out feeling very nervous.

A smile filled with satisfaction creased his face at my admittance. That really ruffled my feathers. I have never been one to be so submissive or taunted so I struck back. Placing the palms of my hands on his chest I shoved him back off me then with courage in my voice I snapped. "You deserved it for the way you treated me yesterday. You just discarded me and didn't bother contacted me until now. What do you have to say for yourself?"

At first Staveno looked shocked at my sudden outburst but then a grin spread his face. "Ummm... firey aren't we love? I love to play with fire".

Rolling my eye's I went to storm by him but I was quickly spun around and pressed to the wall facing it. "How should I punish you Jacey?" He whispered into my ear in a dark, husky voice.

"Punish me". I scoffed as I tried to wiggle free. "No one punishes me".

He chuckled as his hand slid up under my skirt and massaged my rear. "Let me go". I demanded.

"You don't really want that do you love?" He teased.

"Now". I said sternly.

"Fine. I will this time but not before I give you a taste of what will happen the next time you displeased me". And with that his hand slammed down on my tender skin making me gasp. He actually just spanked my ass. Right here in a public restroom.

I turned around red faced with my bum stinging. "How dare you"? I hissed as he laughed. Full of rage I sauntered out leaving him.

I chose to leave after that with my blood boiling. The audacity he had to think he could spank me and ignored the actions that caused me to act out in the first place. At home I seethed for a few hour's until I decided he needed  punishment too. With the help of Tory I dug through my naughtiest clothing and did a proactive photo shoot. Once complete I sent him a text.

"Guess what you want be getting?"

Immediately I heard back.

"What is that love?"

Smiling I uploaded a picture.

"This".

Instantly my phone buzzed. Smiling I read.

"Oh you fight dirty love".

Shooting him a text back along with a picture I said.

"I've only just begun".

Smiling as my phone lit up I saw.

😍👅👅💘 "Your killing me".

Enjoying myself I decided to send my favorite picture. Since I was rushed out of the car I didn't have time to return his shirt that I had slipped on before leaving the beach.

"How does it make you feel knowing that your shirt is closer to me than you are or ever may be after your behavior?

My phone went off instantly.

"Please don't say that love. I'm so, so sorry. My work put me in a bad mood and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'll make it up to you love. What ever you want I'll do. Just name it and I'll do it. Please baby 😢💔

Satisfied with his response I decided to leave him hanging by not telling him I accepted his apology or what he could do to make it up. I simply wrote.

"Goodnight Staveno. Sweet dreams💋"

Turning my phone off I snuggled down into bed very satisfied and feeling as if I just won our first tiff.

One point for me.

Zero for Staveno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 838 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
2.2K 159 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
137 0 8
I just met this handsome guy and on our first night we kissed. It was delightful and we even slept on the same bed. We spent the night together and w...