Pretend

Oleh Sharlay

When April's boyfriend (Kyle) breaks up with her she is heart broken. She can't seem to get over him, but whe... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Party Time!
Chapter 2 - And the party goes on...
Chapter 3 - Me, Myself &...
Chapter 4 - The Party's Over!
Chapter 5 - Remember Me...
Chapter 6 - Dream or reality?
Chapter 7 - Heartbroken
Chapter 8 - He's Gone...
Chapter 9 - Aiden's POV
Chapter 10 - Let the games begin
Chapter 11 - I hate surprises!
Chapter 12 - In love?
Chapter 13 - Aiden's POV
Chapter 14 - What a night!
Chapter 15 - A week of paradise?
Chapter 17 - Date night
Chapter 18 - Danny's Diner
Chapter 19 - Jekyll & Hyde
Chapter 20 - The Talk
Chapter 21 - Good Morning
Chapter 22 - Surprise!
Chapter 23 - Blast from the past
Chapter 24 - Revelation
Chapter 25 - The Return
Chapter 26 - The story of the past
NOT A CHAPTER - Just information
Chapter 27 - Unexpected events
Chapter 28 - The truth shall set you free...
Chapter 29 - We all have secrets...
Chapter 30 - New begginnings
Chapter 31 - The Text...
Chapter 32 - Just a dream?
Chapter 33 - Never give up...
Chapter 34 (Final Chapter) - The beginning of forever...
Q & A/Information
NEW STORY!
Make Believe (Pretend Series, Book #2) OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF PRETEND!!!
Excerpt of Make Believe (Pretend Series, Book #2)
Have You?
Will Aiden cheat on April?
Join the twitter countdown!!! :)
Would you like to get involved?
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
1 DAY SALE!
FREE for 2 days only!
Update 2014!!!
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 16 - Sherlock Holmes

321K 4.4K 1.1K
Oleh Sharlay

Chapter 16 - Sherlock Holmes

As I stepped inside of my house, I quickly ran upstairs so that I could think of a plan. A whole week or maybe two under the same roof as Aiden was not what I had planned. I wasn't sure how he was going to act after our little run in earlier.

What if Crystal started to pick up on something?

Oh gosh, I needed a way to get out of this and fast.

Suddenly I felt the familiar vibration of my phone.

A whole week at mine!!! EXCITED!! Hurry up and get your butt over here so that I can make you look sexy for your date tonight. xx

Oh great, I had totally forgot about Jake, again. I did that a lot lately.

Now that Crystal was so excited, I was even more nervous.

It didn't take me long to pack my things, which was good as I needed as much time as possible to make a new plan.

"That was quick," Bob said as I jumped down the last step with my baby blue, mini suitcase in my hand.

"Yeah," I said as I forced a smile onto my face.

"Hey, mom I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if I kept Uncle Harry company whilst you guys were gone?" I asked as I had my fingers crossed behind my back for luck.

"Uncle Harry? He's watching Tilly, that's enough company to last him a lifetime with how hyper she can be".

"Yeah but I'm sure that human company is better," I said.

"I don't know. Don't you want to stay at Susan's?" She asked suspiciously. 

Lie and lie good April!

"No it's not that but I just feel like I might over stay my welcome," I replied.

"You use to stay there much longer than a week when you guys were kids," she said as she continued to write out a list, on a piece of paper.

"Yeah but we were little then, I guess that Crystal and Aiden might need a bit more space now," I lied.

I knew that Crystal would be over the moon to have me stay and Aiden was hardly going to care with his new found 'feelings'.

"I suppose you have a point. Maybe I can ask Uncle Harry then," she said as she picked up the house phone.

Result! This was easier than I thought. Crystal would be mad but it was worth it. I couldn't be around Aiden for that long, it was just too dangerous.

"Hey, Harry, you ok?" I heard my mom say as I jumped into the chair next to her, so that I could hear the whole conversation.

"Hey, sis," he said. It sounded as though he had just took a sip of something. Knowing him it would be beer.

"April was wondering if you wanted her to come and keep you company whilst we all went away?" She asked as she threw me a smile.

"Yeah sure," I heard him say.

Woahhhhh! She shoots, she scores.

"Ok, great, well we're heading to mom's and then I'll drop her round later ok?"

"Yup," he said as he let out a disgusting, sounding burp.

"And Harry?"

"Yup," he replied.

"Please take care of my baby," she said with a slight look of panic on her face.

"Of course," he replied.

"Good. See you in a bit," my mom said before hanging up the phone.

"Right, that's that then. We'll take you to see your Grandma and Gramps and then drop you there, ok?"

"Yeah, great," I said as a huge smile filled my face.

Saved by the bell or the uncle should I say...

****

I almost burst into song, in the car as I realised how easily I had saved myself earlier. It felt good to succeed.

"Turn that up please," I asked as I heard Justin Bieber's song, Boyfriend playing on the radio. I love this song.

When Bob and mom weren't looking I even broke out into a little happy dance. Yes!

I came to a halt when I realised that Bob was singing along.

"You know this?" I asked as I burst into laughter.

"Of course, I'm down with the kids. Me and Baba go way back," he said as he continued to sing and click his head from side to side just as I remember Chris Tucker doing in rush hour. Embarrassing.

"Bob, it's Bieber not Baba," I said as the tears started to roll down my cheeks as I laughed uncontrollably. This was definitely youtube worthy, how did I not film this.

"Oh, you knew what I meant," he said, winking at me in the rear view mirror.

"Oh Bob concentrate on the road and stop shaking your neck before you get whiplash," my mom said as she looked at Bob as though he were crazy.

I literally couldn't stop laughing. Bob and my mom were one of the funniest couple's that I knew. Well next to Jay and Michael from My Wife and Kids, no one was funnier than them.

It wasn't long before we arrived at Gramps and Grandma's and I couldn't wait to see them before they went.

"Hey grandma," I said as I ran into her arms.

"Hello, sweetheart. Now is it me or have you grown since I last seen you?" She asked as she began to adjust her glasses.

"No, I don't think so, it was only two days since you last seen me," I said as I giggled.

"You'd be surprised what can grow in that short space of time, look at Bob's belly for example," she said as we both burst out laughing.

"You do know that I can hear you moms?" Bob said as he walked through the front door and into the living room to join us.

"Oh, your belly is no secret Bob, don't worry, I wasn't trying to whisper," she said as she winked at me.

My Grandma was amazing, she never failed to make me laugh.

"Hey Gramps," I said as I gave him a little squeeze.

"Ssssh Kelsey, I'm watch a new episode of touched by an angel and you're making me miss the most important bit," he said.

He made us all laugh because this was probably the hundredth time that he'd watched this single episode. We never corrected him though, it only caused him more confusion.

"Now, I hope that my favourite grand daughter is going to look after herself whilst we're gone?" Grandma asked as she looked me dead in the eyes.

"Of course," I said as I sat in the chair next to her and threw my legs over hers.

"I'm staying with Uncle Harry, what could possible go wrong," I said with a smile on my face.

"Please don't force me to answer that, I might have a heart attack," she replied as she touched my nose with her index finger.

"That reminds me, I must phone Susan before we leave to tell her about the change of plans. Make sure you remind me before we go," mom said as she stood to her feet.

"Ok," I replied.

"Right, I'm off to the little ladies room," she said before exiting through the door.

"So, how's Aunt May?" I asked in a more serious tone.

"Not too good sweetheart. We just have to try and make her last days comfortable," she replied as she tried to force back the tears that had now glazed over her eyes.

"I'm sorry grandma," I said as I gave her a tight squeeze.

"Oh, it'll be ok, we all have our time on this earth and it has to come to end. She will be at peace with God, don't worry," she said as she winked at me.

"Anyway, enough about us oldies, tell me about that handsome young man of yours," she said as a smile crept onto her lips.

"What handsome young man?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"Aiden of course. He has grown up lovely and I must say you two are quite the couple. You were so cute when we were all playing charades," she said.

"Oh no grandma, Aiden's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend. Well he's my best friends brother that's all," I said as I battled with my cheeks, trying to stop them from changing colour.

"Well, why isn't he your boyfriend, he seems nice enough?" She asked.

Oh great, she wasn't going to let this go.

"Well he's my best friends brother grandma and he's just a friend," I said in a bid to sound convincing.

"Nonsense, it doesn't matter who he is, when a boy looks at a girl like that, well it tells a story," she replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a state of confusion.

"Oh April, you'll find out soon enough. Now I think it's time we started heading to the airport don't you think?" She asked Bob who was now sat next to Gramps' wooden chair and watching touched by an angel with him.

"Yeah, moms just two minutes, this bit is getting good," he said as Grandma rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah, ok. No problem, I'll let her know," my Mom said as she entered the room. When I turned to look at her, I realised that she was on her cell phone.

"That was your Uncle Harry," she said as she looked in my direction.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said that he had forgotten that his 'lady friend' was staying tonight, so he thinks it'll be better if you didn't stay after all," she said in a rather disgusted voice. I assume that Uncle Harry had given her much more detail than she cared to know, in his version.

"So, what am I going to do?" I asked in shock.

"Well it looks like you'll be staying at Susan's after all. Good job I didn't call her yet. I think it's best that you stay there for the whole week, since your uncle is going to have his 'friends' round," she said as she smiled at me.

"Yeah, great," I mumbled.

"Right, time to get going," Bob said as he began helping Gramps out of his chair.

"Not, so rough Phillip! I bruise easily you know," Gramps shouted at Bob.

"Sorry, pops," he said as he tried to hold back a laugh.

None of us actually knew who Phillip was but he insisted on calling Bob it, which I have to admit was funny.

So, off to the Daniels' residence, great.

****

I had been sat in the car for ten minutes before my phone began to vibrate. When I looked at the screen, it was a message from Jake. I can't say that I was too excited to see his name pop up but I suppose it was a slight distraction from the whole situation right now.

Hey! Are you any good at bowling? Jxx

No! Hell no! I'm terrible. I remember one time that me, Aiden, Crystal and Anthony went bowling, I actually forgot to let go of the ball and well, the rest is history. I didn't really believe that the ball could take you down the aisle with it until it actually happened to me. I was mortified and had tried to avoid bowling at all costs but I could hardly tell Jake that, could I.

I'm not too bad, I suppose.

xXAprilXx

As I looked out of the car window, I realised that I was about five minutes away from having to face Aiden, since our kiss. I still can't believe that I did that.

What was I thinking?

The problem was that I couldn't get it out of my mind, so how was I suppose to cope when he was stood in front of me.

As I felt my phone vibrate, I opened it and read the new message from Jake.

Cool. Bowling it is. See you around 7. Jxx

Great! I didn't bother to text back, my stomach was too busy doing back flips as we pulled up outside of Crystal's house.

"Ok, now behave yourself kiddo," Bob said as the car came to a halt.

"Of course she'll behave herself, she's a good girl," Grandma, quickly interupted.

"Thanks, Grandma," I said as I turned to kiss her on the cheek. She of course pulled me into a tight hug, which felt great.

"Have a safe journey, I'm going to miss you," I said when she finally let me go.

"You too sweetheart, you take care of yourself and remember my wise words," she said as she winked at me.

I had no idea what she meant but I smiled anyway and then stepped outside of the car. I walked up to Bob's door as he opened it and stepped out.

He gave me one of his big, bear hugs and kissed me on the forehead.

"Now, no parties, boys, drinking or any silly things whilst we're gone, ok?" He said as he held me by the shoulders so that he could stare into my eyes.

"I won't," I said as I let out a laugh and hugged him again.

"I'm going to miss you kiddo".

"You too Bob," I replied as I buried my head into his shoulder.

"Now, go say goodbye to your Gramps before you make a grown man cry," he said as he wiped the corner of his eye.

"You're such a wimp Bob," I teased as I ran round the car so that he couldn't catch me.

"Getting more like your grandma everyday, I see," he said as he smirked at me.

"She should be honoured. It could be worse, she could be getting a beer belly," she said as I burst out laughing.

"Oh leave him alone Mother," my Mom said as she laughed and stroked Bob's belly.

Grandma just rolled her eyes and laughed. I'm sure Aunt May's last days will be very entertaining with these guys around.

"Bye Gramps," I said as I opened the car door and gave him a tight squeeze.

"Ok, Kelsey, stay out of trouble," he said as he attempted to twirl me round as usual.

"I will," I said as I closed in the door and walked towards my mom, who was already heading towards the house.

She quickly wrapped her arm around my shoulders and gave me a little squeeze.

"Oh, I'm going to miss my baby. A whole week without me telling you to get up for school, do you think you can manage?" She asked.

"Of course mom. I'm going to miss you though and those bacon sandwiches of course," I said as I giggled.

"Well you just behave yourself and help around the house, don't be lazy, ok?"

"Yes, mom," I said as I rolled my eyes at the thought of chores.

"Good," she said before knocking the door.

"Coming," I heard Crystal and Aiden's mom say from behind the door.

"Right, if you want to talk to me, here's the number, oh and here's the address in the case of an emergency," she said as she handed me a piece of paper along with my mini suitcase.

"Ok," I replied as I folded it up and slipped it inside of my pocket.

"Kelsey!"

"Susan," my mom replied as they threw their arms around each other.

"Oh, it has been a long time. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt".

"It's ok and thanks so much for agreeing to let April stay," my Mom replied.

"Oh, it's no problem at all, it's my pleasure. Wow and how grown up and pretty are you," she said as she turned to face me before throwing her arms around me.

"Thank you," I answered shyly.

"Right, we better be off," my Mom said.

"Yes, of course," Mrs Daniels replied as she waved her hand in the air at Bob, Grandma and Gramps.

"Ok, love you sweety, goodbye," my Mom said before kissing me on the cheek and heading towards the car.

"By Suz," she shouted back as she stepped into the passengers side.

"Bye, now. Right come on in darling. I've set up the guest room for you, just like always so you just make yourself at home, ok?" She said as we walked inside, closing the door behind us.

"Thank you Mrs Daniels," I said before racing up the stairs to Crystal's room.

"You're here!" She screamed as she seen me walk through her bedroom door.

She walked over to me and slapped me on the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked as I rubbed my arm.

"Not texting me back. Anyway I'm glad you're here," she squealed in excitement.

"Why don't you look excited?" She said as she noticed that I wasn't jumping up and down with her.

"Sorry, I think that I'm just a little nervous about tonight," I lied.

"Oh, you'll be fine, what time's he coming?" She asked eagerly.

"About seven," I said.

"What! It's four thirty, get in the shower and then I'll do your hair and make up. Hurry up!" She said as she pushed me into the bathroom.

"Ok, ok," I said as I grabbed my suitcase and took it into the guest room.

As I walked into the room, I smiled as I took in all of the memories that I had of staying in this room. Everything was just as I had remembered it to be. Double bed in the middle of the room, chest of drawers either side. There was a beautiful, chandelier type lamp that stood in the corner of the room and cream carpet. This room was also great because it had a walk in wardrobe and an en suite, every girl's dream.

It took me forty minutes to unpack my suitcase, put every thing where I wanted it and jump into the shower. By the time I had finished, it was ten past, five. I put on my underwear and threw my cream bathrobe around me before heading back to Crystal's room.

That's when I saw Aiden walk out of the main bathroom with just his towel on! Great! When we were kids he did this all the time and it was fine. Now it was different, one because his stomach was now replaced with the sexiest six pack that I had ever seen, two the drips of water that were rolling down his chest were making my heart do overtime and three it was making me want to jump on him and kiss him again. Control April, control.

"Can you at least put some clothes on or something," I moaned as I tried to keep my eyes on his face.

"Says the girl that forgot to do up her robe," he said as he stared at me.

I gasped in shock, span around and tried to tie it up, very fast. That was the point when I realised that he was joking and that my robe was already done up.

"Very funny," I said as I turned back around to face him.

"Not as funny as the expression on your face. That was priceless," he said as he turned towards his room.

I grumbled a few insults and then walked into Crystal's room. One day almost down and six to go, Great!

"At last, right sit," she said as she pulled out the stool from underneath her dresser.

"Now, straight or curls?" She asked as she stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"Erm...Curls?" I asked as I bit down on my lip.

"Straight it is," she said as she turned on the straighteners.

"Why bother asking?" I said sarcastically.

"It's fun," she said as she smirked at me.

"So, are you still nervous?" She asked as she took out a comb and began parting my hair into sections.

"Kind of, I suppose," I answered as I tensed the back of my neck as I felt the heat of the straighteners getting closer.

"It'll be fine besides I'm going to make you look freaking awesome, so don't worry. Not that you don't look awesome anyway because you do but you're going to look irresistible by the time that I have finished with you," she said as a smirk filled her mouth.

"Thanks".

"My pleasure. Anyway, have you spoken to Aiden lately?" She asked.

"Aiden? No, why?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know, he just seems to be acting strange lately," she whispered.

"In what way?" I asked.

"Just one minute he's happy and the next he's all moody and argumentative. I think I know why though," she said, giving me a strange look.

"You do?" I asked, nervously.

"Yup and so do you," she said as she looked me dead in the eyes.

"I do?" I stuttered.

"Yes. It's a girl, obviously and not Cayce. I don't even think that he did anything with Cayce to be honest and since she's stopped coming round, there has been no girls. Now my mom's always working so he has lots of opportunities to invite girls round but no. I think he's whipped," she said letting out a small giggle.

"Really?" I muttered. That was the only thing that my lips were actually able to say.

"Yes and it's our job to find out who she is. Now turn your head," she said as the sound of excitement filled her voice.

"Really? I don't know if that's a good idea, spying on him and all. Maybe he wants to keep whatever is going on private. I'm sure he'll tell you in his own time," I said, hoping that this would be the end of it.

"You're right but we're still going to find out. I want to know who this girl is and if she's good enough for my brother. I also want to tell her to either make him happy or sad because I can't take his stupid mood swings anymore," she said as she began to straighten the last section of my hair.

This was a disaster, once Crystal had an idea in her head that was it, there was no stopping her. She wasn't going to stop until she knew exactly who it was. I was screwed! I needed a way to get out of this and fast.

Wait did she say that he was whipped?

"Hello," she said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I got distracted. Ok, so what do you plan to do?" I asked, dreading whatever answer was coming my way.

"Anything, check his phone, listen to his conversations, you know, follow the clues," she said as she giggled.

"It'll be like, when we was little and we use to spy on him, it'll be fun," she whispered in excitement.

Oh this a little different to when we were kids!

"I don't think it's a good idea, I'm sure he's going to get mad if you start snooping around in his business," I replied.

"Oh, who cares, it's not like he's going to find out is it," she said as though I was acting completely stupid.

"I'm off to work now, bye kids".

"Bye mom," Crystal shouted loudly.

"Bye Mrs Daniels," I shouted.

I didn't hear Aiden but I'm sure that he had said goodbye too. It wasn't often that Mrs Daniels was at home which is why Crystal could get away with so much and also why I was so nervous about staying for an entire week.

"So are you in or what? She asked.

"Ok," I answered reluctantly.

It would much harder for her to discover a mystery girl if the mystery girl was an inside man.

"Great! This is going to be so much fun!" She squealed as she placed her straighteners down and looked at me in the mirror.

It took her about 10 minutes to do my make-up, it could have been five but she kept stopping to talk about her master plan, much to my dismay.

"So, what do you think?" She said as she stepped from in front of me, so that I could look in the mirror.

"Wow, you did good," I said as I looked in the mirror.

I had to admit that I was pretty impressed. My hair looked completely, silky straight and my make up was subtle but effective. She had made my eyes look smoky, an effect that I struggled to get on my own.

"I know, right," she said as she held up her hand in the air and high fived me.

"Jake, won't be able to resist you," she said as a cheeky smile filled her face.

Oh, it's not Jake that I'm worried about.

"Right, I'm going to phone Jess and then get us some drinks. You go and finish getting ready in your room, I'll be right up," she said excitedly as she ran down the stairs.

As she left, I quickly unplugged the straighteners and headed to my room. As I walked past Aiden's room, I noticed that the door was opened and quickly tried to peek to see if he was in there.

"You know it's rude to spy on people," a voice said from behind me, making me jump.

"I'm not spying, now sshhh and come here," I said dragging his arm and pulling him towards my room. Once we were in, I quickly closed the door and started pacing up and down.

"So as nice as it is to watch you walking up and down, I kind of have things to do," he said as a smile filled his face.

"Shhhh I'm trying to think. Look, Crystal suspects that you have some secret girl that you are seeing or something and she wants us to find out who it is," I blurted out, all in one breath.

"Ok," he said. looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Ok?" I asked. confused.

"Yeah ok. There is no secret girl, is there?"

Was he playing some stupid game because now was not the time.

"I'm talking about me! Will you keep up. She suspects something," I said in a frustrated tone.

"Oh, you mean the secret girl that kissed me today and then ran out and told me to forget it, no sorry can't say that I remember," he said as a smirk filled his face.

"Really? This is not the time to play jokes?" I said as I looked at him in a state of shock.

"You told me to forget it, so I did. So therefore there is no secret girl is there," he said as though I was acting crazy.

"Did anyone ever mention how annoying you are?" I asked.

"I'm only annoying when the other person cares," he said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm just warning you because she plans to look through your texts and stuff".

"I'm not scared, you are," he said as he began to walk past me.

"I'm not scared," I spat back at him.

He came to a halt, turned to face me and began to smile.

Why was my heart beating so fast, again?

"Yes you are," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't worry we all get scared from time to time," he said, casually.

"I'm not scared!"

"Sssshhh, no need to get so touchy," he said as he began to laugh.

"I'm not getting touchy, will you shut up," I growled.

"Make me," he said as his smile increased.

"Oh just get out," I said as I walked past him, opened the door and pointed in the direction that he should walk.

"Bye," I continued.

He walked towards the door, gently moved my hand off of the handle and then pushed the door shut.

"I would go but that's not really what you want is it," he said as he took a few steps closer to me.

I want to try and explain what my heart was doing but I don't think that they have invented the word that describes this feeling yet.

"Aiden just get-"

"Out, yeah I know," he said as he slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him.

I must have been stupid but I didn't even try and fight.

Before I could even take in the situation, I felt his lips touch mine again. As I felt the gentle sensation of his tongue, push my lips apart, I didn't struggle. Before I knew it, I was kissing Aiden, again. The very thing that I had run away from, I was doing.

I wanted to scream, no what about Crystal, what about Jake but in that moment when his kiss took me to a planet that hadn't yet been discovered, I didn't care.

My body shuddered as he pressed closer against me and as I felt his lips form into a smile, I knew that he too felt the same thing that I had.

Earlier, I had said that when Aiden kissed me, it was the best kiss of my life, I was wrong, this one was. Excitement filled my entire body as I felt our two hearts beating in unison, getting faster by the minute. I could hear him as he attempted to control his breathing, I even caught the slight moan that escaped from his lips, I wanted more.

Just as I allowed my hand to slip, once again into his light brown hair, the sound of footsteps caused me to freeze.

"Aiden," I whispered as a look of shock caused my body to turn cold.

"April, open the door. I've got the drinks," Crystal shouted from outside of my bedroom door.

As I scanned the room, took in the situation and studied Aiden's now panic ridden face, it suddenly dawned on me that I was making out with Crystal's brother. My best friend's brother.

How the hell am I going to explain this?

****

So there it is Chapter 16!!! I hope you enjoyed that! So let me know what you think, can't wait to hear your feedback!

Also 100,000 reads! Wowwww, all I can do is say a MASSIVE thank you for all of your amazing support, I love you guys so much, so thanks! :)

Check out the message below and let me know what you think of what I'm planning to do...

Hey guys so as some of you may or may not know I am now working on self publishing PRETEND and making it available on Amazon to buy as an ebook (electronic book). It will be a more in depth novel version of this one, so it will include more scenes and descriptions and more chapters etc...

DON'T PANIC...

I will not be removing it from wattpad like many people do! No way, you guys are too precious to me and have supported me too much, I could never do that to you. I can assure you that I will be completing the story on here in just the way that I have always intended to :) However, if you would like to find out more about the novel version then PM me and I will keep you posted and let you know when it's for sale :) xxxx

Also do you think that turning it into a novel is a good idea? xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

186K 5.3K 46
"Autumn" he says a bit louder, I couldn't resist his voice so I look up at him. "Do you think everything I have ever said to you and done with you is...
283K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
61.3K 748 15
Alex is a tomboy. One of her best friends is Kyle. They don't like each other, but they're inseparable. That all changes over the summer when Alex st...
1.6M 42.4K 28
'If we pretend to be together, I might make you mine for real.' When sweet Samantha fakes a relationship with her sarcastic roommate, she never suspe...