Who Are You?

By astrostar99

"W-who are you?" He smirked. "Have you forgotten about me, baby girl?" More

I AM VERY SORRY
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34 (End)
Additional Part

#28

44.9K 1.9K 897
By astrostar99

"U-uncle Jin.."

"Hyejin? Is.. Is that really y-you?"

Hyejin stood up as the man before her timidly walking towards her. As soon as the gap between them was close, Hyejin could not but burst out her tears.

"Is this really you? You're okay.. You.. You are alright."

Jin hugged her tightly as if she'll be gone again if he let her go. Hyejin clutched the front of Jin's sweater. She couldn't believe that he's here with her.

"Hyung.." Jimin stepped forward. "It's you right, Jin hyung?"

"Jimin.." Jin darted his eyes to the person that was with the little girl. "Taehyung?"

"Hyung, come to our house. You can have all the space and time you want with Hyejin."

Few minutes of silent walk, they arrived at the front door of the house. Taehyung was about to unlock the door but someone already opened it.

"You guys come back.." Jungkook's voice trailed off when his eyes fell on Jin that was currently hugging Hyejin. "late.. "

"Let's talk inside, Kookie." Taehyung said and made some way for the others to come inside. When Jin was beside Jungkook, he narrowed his eyes in order to get angry at him but Hyejin stopped him.

"We'll talk first, okay uncle?" Jin sighed and follow them inside.

~~~~~

HYEJIN POV:

Why are they talking for so long? Is something wrong?

I bit my lips anxiously while waiting for uncle Jin and Jungkook to come out. Taehyung was tucking Yerin to sleep and Jimin waited with me.

"Jimin.. They're talking for too long." I darted my wide eyes at Jimin. He was about to speak when suddenly the door burst open with a feisty uncle Jin.

"Uncle-"

"Let's go." He said coldly. His voice was deeper than usual. I saw a backpack in his hand. Is that mine?

"W-why.."

"I said let's go!" He tugged my hand to make me walk out from the house but I pulled it away.

"Wait.. Uncle no. I'm not leaving Jung kook."

He glared at me, both hand bawled into fist. His breathing went heavy as if he was suppressing his angry.

"You don't have to stay with a man like him. He don't deserve you."

I shook my head. "No, uncle. He loves me and I love him too."

"He doesn't love you." I frowned. He gazed at the floor before looking up back at me. "He doesn't love you, Hyejin."

"N-no. You.. You are lyin-"

"He's right." I spun my body to look at Jungkook behind me. He had an emotionless face. I quirked my eyebrows at him.

"What, what are you saying Jungkook?" I was fighting the tears that was threatening to fall down any seconds.

"You heard me. I said he's right. I.." He pulled out a playful smirk. "Don't love you anymore."

My eyes widen at him. I walked to him with a heavy heart. I stand in front of him, staring straight into his eyes.

"Tell me you're lying."

"I don't." He stated coldly. Staring back at me as daring as I was.

"No you did. Tell me directly in front of me that you don't love me. Tell me with every ounce that you have that-"

"I don't love you."

Now my tears finally flows like a river. I clutched the front of his shirt, collecting all the courage left in my body to look up at him again.

"N-no.. You don't mean that. Please tell me this is all a lie, Jungkook." I was literally sobbing right now.

Jungkook sighed as he held my wrist and pushed my hand away from him. I stumbled back a bit by the force. He leaned his back against the door and stared at me coldly.

He chuckled then tsked at me. "I never did love you at all. It was all some sort of plan to make you fall into my trap so that I could bring you to my boss easily. But since your uncle already know about it, I don't have choice but to let you go. The boss doesn't even want you anymore."

He mockingly smiled at me. "Cause you're just a burden."

My hand trembled vigorously, the aftermath of the slap that I gave him. He doesn't even flinch. He doesn't even felt anything.

"You fucking make me believe you, fall in love with you and you said that it was all just an act."

He scoffed at me. "It was your fault for believing me."

I let out a small laugh, wiping my tears away. I pull off the sweater that I was wearing that belongs to him and threw them onto the floor.

"Listen here you arrogant shits," I pointed at his big nose. "I might seem weak but you're oh so wrong and you're messing with the wrong person."

I took a step forward at him, pulling his collar to look at me before I pressed our lips together. And pushed him away harshly.

"I hate you, Jeon."

I said before I went out with my uncle. I looked back at the house. The house that held lots of memories with me. Jimin running out to me. He held my hand in his small one.

"Hyejin.." A look of guilty full in his face but I smiled and patted his cheek.

"I'm fine, Jimin ssi. Please say my goodbye to Taehyung and Yerin."

I hugged him for the last time before heading towards my uncle's car.

~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

"You happy now?"

I said nothing and kept staring on the floor.

"Jungkook, you could have talk to her kindly about this other than hurting her."

"If I did that, I'll never get to let her go. It's good for her to hate me. At least she'll forget about me." I sighed.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook, are you a real dumbshits? You fucking hurt both of you. You and Hyejin."

I slide down to the floor, taking the sweater that Hyejin had threw before crying my heart out. I clutched the clothes close to me. Smelling Hyejin's scene on it.

"Kookie.." I heard Taehyung called behind me. I was in my weakest moment right now. And the way both Jimin and Taehyung hugged me, was what I really need right now.

"I- I'm sorry hyung. I don't want to lose her but I have to. I can't give her to the boss."

I buried my face in Jimin's chest as Taehyung rubbed my back up and down. Jimin stroked my head softly.

"Jungkook, you stupid."

I admitted that I'm stupid. I didn't have to go that far with Hyejin. It just that, that's the only way.

*flashback*

"Jungkook, I know you don't do this for money. I trust you. I'll tell Namjoon about this. We'll discuss about the plan to save Hyejin and you."

I shook my head at Jin. Jin looked at me dumbfounded.

"I'll do this hyung. Just take Hyejin back with and I'll deal with my boss."

"Jungkook are you crazy? You know how dangerous your boss is."

I showed a soft smile at him. I flopped myself on the bed as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't care if my life is in risk as long as Hyejin is safe."

"This is not just about Hyejin. What about your daughter? Taehyung? Jimin? What about you, Jungkook?"

"Hyung just trust me." Jin was about to argue more but I hushed him.

"I know what I'm gonna do. Just go with the flow, hyung. I'll make Hyejin hate me, then she'll forget about me. She don't have to worry anymore."

"Do you have to go this far, Kook? We got so many ways more ahead than your stupid plan here."

"Not enough time hyung. My boss could ask for her anytime. That's why you have to make her go with you no matter what."

"What about y-"

"I'll be fine hyung. I know how to deal with my boss. I'm his favorite after all."

Jin let out a defeat sigh. He then pulled me into a hug.

"Please be safe. I'm not risking to lose you. You're my brother. Though I might hate you a little for bringing Hyejin into this mess but I still love you cause you take a good care of our Hyejin."

I chuckled and patted his back. "You worry much, old man. I'll be just fine. Now, let's proceed."

*end flashback*

"Jimin hyung." Jimin hummed as he stopped preparing dinner to look at me. I handed him three passports. He was bewildered by it, wanting to ask me why but I answer it before he got to ask.

"Take Yerin and Taehyung to a safer place. I already informed Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung in case my boss decided to disturb them too though I know Yoongi hyung was eager enough to beat the shits out of my boss."

I let out a small laugh but Jimin wasn't having any of my joke. He kept on making his serious face.

"Come on, hyung. Let's pretend this as some sort of vacation. Yerin would surely love it. Oh, make sure the place that you go have beach. She really love making sandcastle."

A small tears escaped my eyes and soon enough I'm in Jimin's embrace. I sobbed into his shoulder as he tighten our hug.

"Jungkook, you don't have to do this alone. I'll be with you."

I shook my head. "No, hyung. I'm the one that fuck up. I'll be responsible for this."

"You sure have grown up a lot, Kook." He patted my back. Just then Yerin and Taehyung walked into the kitchen.

"Daddy, I can't find mommy." I took her into my arms. Kissing her face a few times.

"Mommy gotta go, baby. She.." I sighed. "She needs to see her family too."

Yerin pouted. "Will I meet her again?"

I bit my lips. "I hope so, snowflake."

"Daddy, why is your face so red? Are you sick?"

"Nahh.. Daddy just tired. Hey, good news. You're going on a vacation with Jiminie uncle and Taehyungie uncle!"

I cheered out loud along with Yerin as we spun around together. She let out few giggles that I would surely miss so so much.

"What about you? Aren't you coming with us?"

Yerin cupped my face. I forced a smile.

"Sorry, snowflake. Daddy got some works to do. You'll be fine without me right?"

She nodded. "Good girl."

"But don't go too long like before. Make sure to come back, okie daddy?"

I nodded my head at her. She showed me her pinky fingers. I intertwined it with mine. Both of us whispered 'promise' at the same time before sitting at the table for dinner.

~~~~~

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Kookie." I saw him wiped his eyes before turning his head towards me. He was tucking Yerin to sleep. A warm smile crept onto my face as he kissed the girl's forehead with all the love he had.

"You don't have to do this, y'know. We could plan something else."

"No, hyung. Seriously , I'll be fine. Just take care of Yerin for me."

"Like I never did." I scoffed and he just replied me with a punch on the shoulder.

"Jungkook," He hummed. "You know I love you right?" He nodded.

"Then make sure to come back safely."

I finally updated guys. Sorry for the really late update. I hope you guys enjoy this. Vote vote vote for me. Thank you so much 😚😚😚❤❤❤ Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 595 13
"babe I missed you so much" "who are you?" "what do you mean? I'm your boyfriend, silly" "I don't even know you" [COMPLETE]
45.1K 788 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
332K 11K 30
" So you just used me? Just to get information out of me?! " " Of course baby bunny all that info will go to good use in my gang " " But I thought yo...
179K 6.8K 27
"hey, it's me jungk-" "i'm sorry but i don't know you" in which jeon jungkook had fall in love with a girl who had an amnesia. ©jecngguks