I Want You| ๐Ÿ’•starrison๐Ÿ’• MOD...

By tylerthemasturbator

george harrison the badboy of the school, skipping class, smoking, and starting up riots amongst teachers and... More

๐ŸŽตi want you๐ŸŽต
๐ŸŽถi want you๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽตits driving me mad๐ŸŽต
๐ŸŽถit's driving me mad๐ŸŽถ
a/n
๐ŸŽถi want you so bad..๐ŸŽถ
getting better all the time.

๐ŸŽถi want you so bad๐ŸŽถ

1.9K 68 31
By tylerthemasturbator

ringo sat upon georges bed, pinned against the wall with his hands over his head, lips intertwined.

enveloped in a mix of love and lust radiating from them both.

"fuck george"

ringo moaned out, tugging at georges hair.

"i want you, ringo"

ringo complied as george slowly pulled his shirt up, by lifting up his arms.

"youre driving me bloody mad."

then ringo woke up.

he awoke cold, and alone in his dark bedroom.

the front of his trousers soaked.

he grumbled as he kicked off his soaking wet pajamas, angered at himself for falling for george, who was most certaintly not gay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
87.1K 3.1K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...