Vicious (Roman Reigns Fanfict...

By RomanReigns-Princess

Kore lives in a world of spies, and assassins. She's a world renowned hacker who happens to be the adopted da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

538 10 6
By RomanReigns-Princess

A/N: for certain characters I use their actual names rather than their wrestling names cause "Mr. Undertaker" just doesn't work lmao. Also I'm sorry he's only in a small part of this chapter and probs this fic, I'm honestly just writing all of this for the smut (and gore later on) not plot lol

Kore woke up to the sound of people shouting. She sat up with a gasp, not recognizing the room at first before her memories flooded back. She looked to the side to see Roman's naked form sprawled across the bed, her eyes wandering down his body. A loud thump against the door snapped her out of it, and she realized that one of the people arguing was Nia, the others were probably Roman's men, Ambrose and Rollins.

"I know she's in there, you better get out of my way before I break you, Rollins," said Nia, clearly irate with the man.

Kore knew she had to go calm Nia down before she snapped someone's spine, again. She groaned as she got out of bed, she was sore everywhere, but it peaked between her legs. Taking a deep breath, she hurriedly pulled her robe around her, the only thing that Roman hadn't ripped up, and walked, more like limped, over to the door. She opened the door and immediately got slammed to the ground by someone. She sat up with a growl, pushing Seth off her. Nia offered her a hand, looking apologetic.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to throw him into you," she said as she helped her up. "He just got in the way."

"Got in the way?" Seth yelled as he got up. "You had no right tryna force your way into his room."

"What the fuck's going on?"

Kore jumped at the sound of Roman's voice behind her; he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her against him. She couldn't help blushing as she realized he was still naked, Nia and Ambrose hadn't seemed to notice, and Seth didn't seem too bothered by it.

"We just came by to drop this off," Seth replied, tossing a small box to Roman. "I don't know what she's doing here."

"Just making sure you haven't killed this idiot," Nia glared at Kore, who returned the look with a sheepish smile.

"She's alive, and about to shower," he said, Nia was about to protest, but Kore shook her head.

The taller woman sighed, rolling her eyes and turning on her heel to leave. Roman gave his men a dismissive nod, barely waiting for them to close the door before stepping away from Kore. He handed her the box, morning after pills.

"Take one, then get in the shower," he ordered, she didn't like his tone, but obeyed while he texted someone.

She used one of the spare hotel toothbrushes, then stepped into the shower, turning the heat up till the entire bathroom became a sauna. Roman joined her in the shower a few minutes later, scaring her as she didn't notice him till he slid a hand up her back, tracing her scars along the way. Kore swore under her breath, he was surprisingly stealthy for such a big man.

"Who did this to you?" He asked, lathering up a bar of soap between his palms before rubbing it over her skin. Kore shivered at the memories that flooded back, they no longer sent her into a panic attack, but they weren't exactly pleasant.

"You heard of someone called Randy Orton?"

"Sounds familiar, a spy, assassin, somethin' like that, right? Don't he work for the Wyatts?"

"Yeah he used to, until he thought it'd be more profitable to kidnap me for ransom, the torture was just for fun I suppose. He disappeared after he got his money of course, no one could find him; no one except me of course."

"But you didn't tell your father? Why?"

"I-well, he's already done so much for my sister and I, taking us in after our parents died, raising us as his own, I can't ask him to start a war with another territory over what happened to me; plus, I want to be the one to do it."

"You wanna kill him?" Roman almost sounded pleased at the thought of that. Kore bit back a whimper as Roman's hands massaged the soap over her tits, his fingers teasing her sensitive nipples.

"Y-yeah, and I need your help."

"Is this one of the favours you asked for?"

"Mm-hmm, uh, well one of them is that I need you to take me back with you; I tracked Orton down to somewhere in Pensacola. And another is that I-I need you to let me kill him on your territory with out any repercussions."

"That's a lot you askin' for, babydoll, I don't let just anyone into my territory to kill people," he pretended to think about it, one of his hands making it way down to her clit, which was still tender. "I'm not sure the job I got lined up will be enough to buy your way through."

"I-oh god, um, I'll do a-anything."

"I gotta feeling you'd do anything for me anyways, but fine, I agree," he chuckled as her knees buckled and she fell back against him, his fingers sending sparks through her body. "You still got another favour."

"Don't-fuck, don't fucking kill me," she moaned, Roman's chest rumbled with laughter. "I'm s-serious."

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna kill you, princess."

"W-why? Why didn't you?"

"Never fucked a girl who didn't beg for her life while I had a gun pressed to her head. You're somethin' else, babe, and a great fuck, can't waste that," he smirked, extracting a loud whine from her when he pulled his fingers away. "Nah, not yet, baby, I'm meeting with your father in an hour, so we both need to get ready."

————————————————

Kore groaned in frustration as she sat in one of her father's conference rooms. The meeting had started off surprisingly well, Roman was behaving, as was her father, but things started to deteriorate once Roman brought up the fact that he wanted to take Kore back to Florida with him.

Along with the three of them, Deia, Ambrose, Rollins, and a few of her father's henchmen occupied the room, each of them mirrored Kore's pained expression. Roman and her father had been bickering for nearly an hour straight, and everyone was tired of it.

"Father, please, this is my choice, I want to go," Kore tried interjecting again.

"Yeah it'll do her good to visit the beach and stuff," Deia piped up in support.

"It's just not safe," their father replied.

"Mr. Calaway, I understand why you don't want to let her go, but I assure you I mean her no harm, and my men are more than capable of dealin' with any dangers," Roman said for what seemed like the millionth time. The girls groaned silently as they exchanged looks. "If I was gonna hurt her, I would've sent someone unknown."

"Yeah, you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to risk war against me. There's only one way I'm letting you leave, Kore," her father sighed, she perked up. "You have to take Deia with you."

"Yes! Yes, okay!" She practically shouted. This definitely threw a wrench in her plans, since her sister didn't know about what she wanted to do, but this was the best deal she'd get out of her father, and she had to roll with it. Deia have her an indignant look, she never signed up for that, but Kore gave her sister her best puppy eyes, melting away her reluctance. Roman silently observed the two, almost amused.

"Do the both of you agree to it?" Their father asked, the two sisters nodded in unison.

————————————————

Kore yawned and stretched next to Roman; her sister was sitting in front, talking with Seth and Dean. They'd left as soon as possible on Roman's private jet, and he was finally able to brief her on what she was supposed to do.

There were rumours that one of the west coasters, Mizanin, was planning something big, and Roman needed to find out what it was. Miz had some of the best in the country protecting his assets and secrets, but Kore was The best, and she was certain she could infiltrate their systems.

Kore fidgeted in her seat, wishing she hadn't packed away most of her electronics, all she had was her phone to distract her mind from the ache between her legs, and the man responsible for it. It had been barely a day, and she'd tried to relieve herself, but it just wasn't the same; she craved him, the feeling of his body on hers, and it didn't help that he was so close to her, looking irrationally hot in a plain white shirt and some jeans.

To get a reprieve from all of it, she got up, muttering something about washing her hands, and headed to the bathroom. It was spacious, and clean, and pristine, white all over with gold accents, and lights that cast a warm glow. Absentmindedly washing her hands, she almost rolled her eyes at the unnecessary opulence. She was drying her hands on one of the neatly rolled hand towels when someone opened the bathroom door, she turned around to snap at them but stopped when she saw Roman.

"Tryna get away from me, baby?" He smirked, sauntering over to her. She shook her head in reply. "Good."

Before he could make a move, Kore grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him down for an eager kiss. She could feel his smirk against her lips, but she didn't care what he thought of her desperation as she ran her hands across his built chest, over his muscular shoulders, savoring the warmth of his skin under her delicate hands. He planted his hands on either side of her, pressing his larger frame against her. She moaned softly as she felt his erection poking against her, the sensation making desire sink down to her core like a warm, heavy stone.

"Turn around and take those shorts off," he mumbled, stepping back a little to let her do so.

Kore obeyed as quickly as possible, bending over the sink counter slightly, her hands gripping the edge of the sink. She watched him in the mirror as he pulled her panties aside, and dipped two fingers between her lips, a satisfied smirk appearing when he felt how wet she was. He then replace the fingers with his dick, slowly sliding it up and down her lips, tapping it against her lips until she whimpered desperately.

"Sure you want this?" Roman asked, knowing she didn't have to will power to say no when he was teasing her like that. "I don't got any lube here, might hurt."

"I don't care," Kore whined, attempting to push her hips back, but he stopped her with a hand on her waist. "Please."

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he said, finally pushing into her.

Kore's mouth dropped open with a loud gasp as he forced her to stretch around his thick, hard cock. He grabbed her left thigh, pulling her leg up so that her knee was propped up on the counter, opening her up for him and allowing him to get even deeper. An arm wrapped around her neck, pulling her back against him as he started to thrust into her. His other hand crept up her shirt to play with her tits, pressing the cold metal of his gold watch against her warm skin and making her moan at the sensation; Roman answered her with low grunts of his own as she tightened around him.

She reached back with a hand to grab his hair and pull him in for a kiss, not caring that she was messing up his bun. His tongue teasingly licked her lips before slipping past them, just as he might do with her pussy if circumstances were different. Kore in turn toyed with his tongue, sucking gently, and swirling her own tongue around it, which earned her a pleased groan from the large man.

They lost themselves in the rhythm, not noticing when someone opened the door a few minutes later. It wasn't until they heard a loud gasp that they stopped to look around. Kore's face heated up as she caught her sister's gaze in the mirror. She tried pushing Roman away, embarrassed that her sister had caught her like this, but Roman held her in place.

"Get the fuck out," he snarled, making Deia throw her hands up defensively while trying not to laugh at her sister's embarrassed expression. Kore sighed in relief as she finally walked out.

Roman laughed, nuzzling her cheek as he started to fuck her again. His hand wrapped around her throat, pressing just hard enough on her pulse points to make it feel good. She moaned, rocking back against him as much as he would let her.

"We gotta get you on some proper birth control, babe," he groaned, burying his face in the crook of her throat, his scruff tickling her skin. Kore whined at his words, trying to think through the haze of pleasure.

"P-please, Daddy, don't cum in me, that'll be messy," she pleaded as she felt the familiar twitching. He growled, sliding a calloused hand over her mouth before she could talk again.

"Fleshlights don't get to tell Daddy where to come," he grunted, thrusting into her roughly. Blood rushed to her face as his words sent a spike of heat through her body; she'd never been talked to like that before, and she never thought she'd enjoy it. "You like that shit, huh?"

Kore tried to deny it, but her body betrayed her, choosing that exact moment to come on his dick. Crying out into his palm, she squeezed around him so hard she thought she was going to break as her climax wrecked her. Roman swore loudly, his own orgasm rushing over him even as he kept pushing into her to heighten their pleasure.

He finally let her go, allowing her to slump forward as he leaned back to admire his work. Kore's legs felt like jelly as she pushed herself up; she pouted at him in the mirror, feeling the mess drip down her thighs. Roman smirked back, licking his lips like he was considering another round. She was getting ready to turn around and tell him off, but he bent her over again while he ran a hand towel under some warm water to clean them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...