The Strength of the Weak {A N...

By InfernoAeolian

The Uchiha clan - a prestigious noble clan of Konohagakure, renowned for their infamous and deadly kekkei gen... More

The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 1
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 2
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 3
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 4
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 5
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 6
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 7
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 8
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 9
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 10
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 11
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 12
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 13
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 14
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 15
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 16
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 17
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 18
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 19
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 20
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 21
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 22
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 23
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 24
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 25
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 26
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 27
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 28
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 29
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 30
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 31
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 32
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 33
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 34
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 36
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 37
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 38
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 39
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 40
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 41
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 42
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 43
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 44
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 45
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 46
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 47
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 48
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 49
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 50

The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 35

3.8K 152 32
By InfernoAeolian

Satomi P.O.V.

"Jiraiya, please have some manners," Ryouichi-sensei sighs, scolding Jiraiya, who was eyeing up a few ladies who were passing by. Ryouichi-sensei, Jiraiya, Naruto, and I had left Konoha earlier today and had just made it to an outpost town.

"B-But Ryouichi! Look at all of these beautiful ladies! They're perfect for my research!" Jiraiya responds, drooling as a lady comes up to him and whispers in his ear. He waves us away, following after the lady without a care in the world.

The three of us sigh at his antics, not surprised by his vulnerability to women. Especially Ryouichi-sensei...

"Satomi, Naruto, go check into our hotel. I'm going to go keep an eye on Jiraiya and ask around for information. You can meditate in the bedroom until we get back," Ryouichi-sensei dismisses, following after Jiraiya and the woman casually.

"Man, I can't believe Pervy Sage! He said he was going to teach me a new jutsu!" Naruto complains to me as we enter the hotel and check into our room. I just agree with him senselessly, in order to make him happy.

What's the use in arguing.

Placing down my bag next to one of the two beds, I sit down and close my eyes, placing my hands in a hand sign for meditation. Naruto continues to grumble, producing a few shadow clones to help him concentrate, although I just drown him out.

We were only a little into our meditation before someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it, Naruto-kun. You keep meditating," I say, getting up from my position on the bed. Naruto mutters something under his breath, the scowl still on his face. I sigh, lightly padding over to the door and twisting the knob.

"Hello, how may I..." I start, the words quickly fading from my mouth as I look into a pair of familiar crimson eyes. My own eyes widen in horror, quickly recognizing the man in front of me. All of the breath leaves my lungs, leaving me standing there with the door cracked open, my older brother standing in front of me.

"Who is it, Satomi-chan?" Naruto calls from inside the room. His voice snaps me out of my daze, causing sense to flow back into me. I slam the door in Itachi's face, locking it in every way possible. The slam breaks Naruto's concentration, and upon seeing my panicked face he turns serious.

"What's wrong, Satomi-chan?" he asks lowly, climbing off of the bed. I dash over to the other side of the room, attempting to pry the window open. 

"We need to get out of here right now," I whisper shakily, finally opening the window. We don't get far, however, because the door comes crashing down, Itachi standing there with a tall man behind him, the two of them wearing matching cloaks.

"Naruto Uzumaki... you are coming with us," Itachi demands, staring emotionlessly at the two of us. Naruto gasps, his eyes wide as he takes in just how powerful these two are. You could practically feel the danger radiating off of them.

"I... I'll never let you take him, Itachi!" I shriek, my emotions running rampant. I felt so many different ways right now, I could barely even think straight.

Whipping out a kunai, I push Naruto behind me and stand poised for battle, my mangekyo sharingan blazing in my eyes. The man behind Itachi chuckles humorlessly, taking note of my peculiar kekkei genkai.

"Ne, Itachi, I thought you wiped out the whole clan? That girl looks an awful lot like you, not to mention her sharingan," he growls out. Itachi merely blinks, not moving an inch.

"She is my imouto, Satomi Uchiha. And behind us would be my otouto, Sasuke Uchiha. Its been a long time, hasn't it, my siblings?" Itachi drawls out, flicking his eyes behind him to where I assume Sasuke is. 

Biting my lip, I reach behind me and grab Naruto's arm, body flickering to the hallway so that we could see Sasuke. He was glaring at Itachi hatefully, his arm poised in front of him as if he were preparing for the Chidori.

"I've done as you said, brother. I've fostered my hatred for you all of these years, and I've gotten stronger! Today is the day you die, Itachi Uchiha!" Sasuke shouts, his Chidori starting up as he runs towards Itachi.

"Sasuke, wait! Don't act recklessly!" I call out in a panic, although my plea falls on deaf ears. Sasuke charges forward, aiming to attack Itachi, but his jutsu is deflected by Itachi with ease. The jutsu crashes through multiple walls, while Itachi is left unharmed, even though he was holding onto Sasuke's wrist.

From behind me, Naruto's jaw drops as he watches Sasuke's ultimate jutsu fade away into nothingness. Itachi squeezes Sasuke's wrist, a snap resounding throughout the halls as it breaks. I growl and body flicker behind Itachi, slashing my kunai upwards across his back.

"Don't you dare touch Sasuke, onii-san!" I declare, my kunai ripping through his back. However, Itachi disappears into a mass of crows, having been a clone.

"Pitiful."

I gasp and whirl around, Itachi being right behind me. How the hell did I not notice?! Darting his hand forward, he clenches my throat and lifts me up, the breath leaving my lungs instantly.

"Perhaps otou-san was right... you are too weak to be a ninja," Itachi taunts, glaring into my eyes with his sharingan. Anger floods my veins as I screech, body flickering beside Itachi and performing a set of hand signs.

"I'll show you... I'll show you the strength of the weak! Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!"

A huge fireball erupts from my mouth at point-blank range, surely doing at least some damage. As the jutsu fades away, however, Itachi is nowhere to be seen. 

"I expected more out of you two... Satomi, Sasuke," Itachi says, appearing beside his partner unharmed. Although, I see a slight singe at the bottom of his cloak, indicating that I had gotten him at least a little bit.

Sasuke growls, holding his wrist and shaking in anger, while I stand to the side, panting in frustration. How did Itachi become so powerful?! And why... why is it so hard for me to fight him?

Suddenly, a spike of chakra catches everyone's attention as Naruto begins to manipulate the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra. With a swipe of his sword, however, Itachi's partner is able to cut away the chakra, much to my surprise.

"My sword Samehada cuts through and eats chakra. Ne, Itachi, how about I take an arm off of this one? His jutsu could become annoying..." the man says. Itachi gives no reply, indicating that he didn't care much what happened to Naruto.

"Don't you dare!" I call, body flickering in front of Naruto, a fierce glare pointed towards the man with blue skin. He smirks and backhands me, sending me tumbling to the side as if I were nothing.

"Satomi-chan! Don't you dare lay another finger on her, you hear?!" Naruto demands, although he was pretty powerless at the moment. Groaning, I sit up just in time to see the man swing his blade down in a swift arc towards Naruto.

"No!"

A cloud of smoke interrupts his attack, a toad appearing in front of Naruto protectively. Another cloud of smoke erupts behind Naruto, Jiraiya appearing with the lady from earlier on his shoulder. On the other side appeared Ryouichi-sensei, his arms crossed as he glares at out attackers.

"R-Ryouichi-sensei!" I call thankfully, pushing myself to my feet. He glances at me quickly, surveying the damage done to me, before returning his gaze to Itachi and his partner.

"Itachi Uchiha... it truly has been a while. And Kisame Hoshigaki... what are you two doing here?" he asks suspiciously, his unwavering gaze staring down Itachi. 

He returns the gaze effortlessly, not phased by Ryouichi-sensei's critical eye in the slightest.

"Ryouichi-san. It's been a while indeed..." Itachi trails off. 

"S-Stop it... I'm going to k-kill him!" Sasuke grumbles, pushing himself up from the floor. He dashes towards Itachi yet again, aiming to punch him.

"Sasuke, please! Stop!" I plead, watching in horror as Itachi makes quick work of him, kicking him down a hallway. Sasuke slams against the wall, blood spurting out of his mouth from the impact. 

I body flicker to his side, kneeling down next to him worriedly. Sasuke clenches his teeth, his crazed eyes thirsting for the chance to kill Itachi.

"Stop this, Sasuke! All you're going to do is get yourself hurt! He isn't someone you can just charge up to and fight fairly, he's on a whole different level," I whisper softly, trying to calm my twin down. He pants tiredly, trying to stand up yet again.

"She's right, Sasuke. You can't beat me... the two of you are still too weak," Itachi says darkly, appearing in front of the two of us within the blink of an eye. He kicks my chest hard, sending me shooting down the hall until I hit yet another wall, the air knocked out of me.

Picking up Sasuke, Itachi activates his own mangekyo sharingan, placing my brother under a powerful genjutsu that leaves him screaming in agony. 

"Itachi, stop this! I'm begging you, please! We... we're still family onii-san!" I shout, tears billowing in my eyes. Itachi whips his head towards me, appearing before me in an instant and picking me up by my neck yet again.

"W-Why... onii-san? This isn't you... this isn't what Shisui-sensei wanted... I just want my onii-san back..." I mutter, letting the tears flow down my cheeks. 

It's subtle, but I notice a vague longing in his eyes at my words, instilling hope that my hunch was right.

There is something more to Itachi's story.

"I'm sorry, imouto..."

His mangekyo sharingan spins in his eyes, and I fall into his Tsukuyomi.

The ultimate mangekyo sharingan genjutsu.

::

Third Person P.O.V.

Itachi's eyes swirl with the mangekyo, placing his younger sister in a genjutsu much like he had done to his brother. Satomi doesn't scream, unlike her twin, merely staring endlessly forwards as Itachi places her down on the ground gently.

Ryouichi, concerned for his new student, darts down the hallway, rounding it viciously only to be faced with his student's murderous older brother standing over her motionless body.

"Jiraiya, use the jutsu while you still can!" Ryouichi calls, pulling out a kunai to keep Itachi trapped where he was. From the other hallway, Jiraiya performs a quick set of hand signs, slamming his hand on the ground and forming a jutsu that caused the stomach lining of a toad to protrude from all of the walls.

They had trapped Itachi and Kisame.

"You severely underestimated the two of us," Ryouichi states, twirling the kunai on his finger. Itachi takes his gaze off of Ryouichi, giving a look to Kisame which he nods to. Within seconds, Itachi had body flickered behind Ryouichi and was dashing towards the end of the hall with Kisame by his side.

"You won't get away!" Ryouichi shouts, running after them and performing one handed hand signs. Throwing his kunai in between the two criminals, they look at the kunai suspiciously, but that was their mistake.

Kisame stops in his tracks, having been caught in a genjutsu from the thrown kunai. Itachi, however, is able to deflect it with his sharingan, as well as break the one on Kisame before using his Amaterasu to burst a hole in the wall and escape the Sannin chasing after them.

Coming to a halt to avoid the flames, Ryouichi can only watch helplessly as Itachi and Kisame escape. Jiraiya, having sensed the battle being over, releases his jutsu with a sigh.

"I'll seal the flames. Naruto, you should go take care of Sasuke. Ryouichi, go to Satomi," Jiraiya instructs solemnly.

Naruto doesn't need to be told twice, dashing over to his best friend worriedly. Ryouichi on the other hand calmly walks over to his disciple, leaning her head in his lap. He knew for a fact that Satomi had the power to break out of the genjutsu, even if it is the great Tsukuyomi.

How long that would take, though, he didn't know.

::

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 477 32
In the hidden village of Konoha, two souls found solace in each other amidst their deepest struggles. Naruto Uzumaki, a spirited and determined young...
63.9K 1.5K 33
Akako Uchiha is the sister of Sasuke Uchiha, and graduated the academy at the same time as him. Groups of four were made once the students who passed...
2.6K 123 48
After an encounter with a mysterious member from the Otsutsuki Clan, Saruto Uzumaki-Uchiha is introduced to a new world different from his own. He so...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, JinchΕ«riki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...