When all my dreams come true...

Autorstwa TheGateOfHope

Hey !! My name is Haru, and I'm the main character of this fanfiction. I'm a real fan of the webtoon lookism... Więcej

Prologue

A few things you need to know

101 3 0
Autorstwa TheGateOfHope

Before you even begin to read this fanfiction, there are a few things you need to know :

- I got the idea of making this fanfic by reading "Sucked into lookism", made by @Chibi_chan30 . If you like my fanfic, you should also like "Sucked into lookism", so you can just check and it would make me happy because this fanfic is just soooo amazing.

- This is a fanfic about the webtoon Lookism so obviously I don't owe lookism, I'm just a huge fan writing a story to make my dreams come true.

- You can write comments, but not just to say it's lame or things like that. You have the right not to like something but then just write a constructive comment that will make me improve my writing skills. If you see lenguage mistakes, please tell me. I'm not english so I would really like to improve my level, and it's really important that you say it to me. If you write comments or vote, it will make me happy, but I won't force you to do so.

- There are spoilers in this fanfic, so the more you read, the more spoilers there will be. I'll try to note what episodes I will spoil at the beginning of each chapter.

- I'll try to publish at least once a week. If I don't, I will be either dead or drown into my homework.

- Enjoy reading this, or don't read it !!

Good reading !! A lookism's fangirl ... and author.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...