Forever Waiting || Yoonmin

By BTS_ARMY333

Jimin's new to school and Yoongi wouldn't even spare him a single glance. ~*~ Yoonmin Fanfic *Completed* More

Chapter 1 - First day
Chapter 2 - It's him
Chapter 3 - Heavenly sounds
Chapter 4 - Text messages
Chapter 5 - Interesting project
Chapter 6 - Finally
Chapter 7 - Cooties
Chapter 8 - Let go
Chapter 9 - Wait!
Chapter 10 - That was intense
Chapter 11 - Hating life
Chapter 12 - I'm just fascinated that's all
Chapter 13 - Didn't you know?
Chapter 14 - Family disagreements
Chapter 15 - Sweet melodies
Chapter 16 - Gummy smiles
Chapter 17 - Party time
Chapter 18 - I feel like a mom
Chapter 19 - I'm sorry I blamed you
Chapter 20 - The one that keeps stalking me?
Chapter 21 - Remember?
Chapter 22 - Not such a bad idea
Chapter 23 - Thank baby Jesus
Chapter 24 - I love you
Chapter 25 - You'll be sorry
Chapter 26 - Why can't I be normal?
Chapter 27 - You're a good boy
Chapter 28 - Creepy stalker syndrome
Chapter 30 - I brought friends
Chapter 31 - What the fuck was that?!
Chapter 32 - Almost
Chapter 33 - "it h-hurts"
Chapter 34 - Date?
Chapter 35 - Don't kill me
Chapter 36 - Halloween
Chapter 37 - Extra lessons
Chapter 38 - They might get indigestion
Chapter 39 - I know I hurt her
Chapter 40 - I'm ready to hear the truth
Chapter 41 - Does this mean he loves me?
Chapter 42 - He wouldn't...Would he?
Chapter 43 - Don't cry Jiminie
Chapter 44 - It's better this way
Chapter 45 - Back to reality
Chapter 46 - Eomma, I'm sorry
Chapter 47 - Healing stickers
Chapter 48 - My Jimin
Chapter 49 - Pony rides
Chapter 50 - "IT WAS A GODDAMN ACCIDENT OKAY?!"
Chapter 51 - The plan
Chapter 52 - The truth
Chapter 53 - "my fate."
Chapter 54 - There's more?
Chapter 55 - "Eomma you wouldn't?"
Chapter 56 - First time
Chapter 57 - Please be okay
Chapter 58 - just relax
Chapter 59 - Yoongi?
Chapter 60 - Forever waiting
Authors Note & Questioning Time
Important (Read Please)

Chapter 29 - Wingman Jin

1.1K 50 1
By BTS_ARMY333

Jin's POV

My eyes re-read over the text message Jungkook had just sent me before I turn my attention back to his little sister, placing my phone back into my back pocket.

"Jinnie! I tired." She whines, pulling on my hand. I pick her up as she cuddles into my shoulder,

"Remember no sleeping till after you've ate." I coo into the little one's ear. She nods swiftly as I enter inside the takeout shop.

I place her down on one of the waiting benches while heading over to order our food. Once ordered I turn around finding Jung-eun was no longer sitting alone.

"Yoongi?" The brunette boy lifts his gaze from the small girl beside him, I was not expecting to run into him here.

He simply nods, pursing his lips into a straight line.

"Oppa stayed with me!" Jung-eun exclaims to me, holding her hands out with excitement at the fact she was able to meet Yoongi again. I smile remembering when Jimin told me how cute it was when she first met Yoongi.

I take a seat on the other side of Jung-eun as she plays around with Yoongi's fingers, counting each one and bending them into different directions.

I was shocked to see this side of Yoongi since he often acts cold and distant from everyone. However, ever since Jimin came along, I've been seeing various changes in Yoongi. Even if he has went back to ignoring Jimin, I would still catch him stealing glances at my light headed friend whenever he would have the chance.

An idea came to play as I stare at the smaller boy, "so...here alone?"

He shakes his head, "nah, Hoseok's next door picking up some drinks."

I nod,

Hmmm.

"So up to much later?" I further investigate the boy. He glances at me before back down at Jung-eun.

"No, not really. Why?"

As I open my mouth to speak, I was cut short by the ding of the door, a loud mouth comes stumbling in with a blue carrier bag.

"I got the juic- oh! Hello." Hoseok stops in his tracks once he spots Jung-eun and I.

"Order 216!"

"Yup!" I raise my hand while heading over to collect my order.

"How come Jung-eun is with you?" Hoseok questions, cuddling into the small giggling girl.

I shrug, "I stole her."

"Ha ha very funny, we all know I would be the first to steal her more than you would." Hoseok fires back.

"I'm hanging at Jungkooks with the others. Wanna come with?"

"Is Taehyung there?!" Hoseok quickly slaps a hand over his lips, embarrassed that he just asked that question. I slowly nod, hiding my smile that wanted to crawl onto my face at the sight of the love-struck boy.

"I don't know." Yoongi rubs the back of his neck in uncertainty.

I sigh, "hasn't this whole avoid Jimin gone on for too long?"

Yoongi's eyes widen at my words, "you knew?"

"Of course. Both me and Jungkook could tell for a while now. And thanks to you we've had to make him feel better after you broke his sorry ass heart because that's what best friends do." I slap the boy with the back of my hand against his upper arm in annoyance.

He grumbles under his breath before nervously agreeing to join us.

Time to be the greatest friend ever,

Operation;

Wingman Jin Activated.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Yes I know this chapter is short. I'll make sure to make the next chapter a lot more longer.

Next chapter will be posted later today 🤗

Please go check out my other story;

It Had To Be You? || Kim Taehyung ||

"I'm in love with you!" I cry out. "it's always been you, but you've been to busy with other girls to even notice me!"

---
Chaerin & Taehyung have been best friends since birth. They are inseparable. But what happens when Chaerin can no longer contain her feelings for Taehyung? Will it make or break their current relationship? Throw in a new student who's taken up an interest in Chaerin and we have ourselves a romance complex.

---
Warning ⚠️:
Strong Language and Sexual References

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 386 19
in which Jimin finds himself having a soft spot for the newbie. -your favorite high school romance au cliché.
9.6K 655 18
a childhood incident leaves park jimin mute. that is, until a loud-mouthed boy cursed at him in a supermarket one morning due to an alarm failure. ...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
768K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...