Queen Sugar

Od donxdadda

[ROMANCE DRAMA] Growing up, Ahja was disowned by her family because she wanted to be............Years later... Více

Characters
Normal Girl
Girls Night Out
Hey Daddy
Confessions
Bad Habits
Love Galore
Secrets
Surprises
Flashbacks
Love on the Brain
99 Problems
Family Tides
The Weekend
The Test
Life or Death
All Things Go
Party
Keep it in the Family

Apologies and Sorrows

327 10 6
Od donxdadda

*Play song at the end of the chapter*

Ahja's Confession: I have never though in a millions years, my brother will cross me like this. He's done some f**ked up shit in the past but, sleeping with my boyfriend? That's foul. Once they told me together, my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I felt like I was being ganged up on. The worst part of it all is, Justin don't even know.

Let me give you the backstory on how it happened, It was on my birthday. Of all days to hurt me, why me special day?

Flashback....(this is all in one day)

Justin's Confessional: Tonight is the night where I treat my baby to a good birthday. We've been through a lot and I just want to shower her a good time. I also got her a few gifts, that I know she will love. I really want Ahja to under that I love her and I would like to spend the rest of my life with her.

I was go to do something but, I feel like it is too early to do that. I feel like me and Ahja have to get to know each other a little bit better. I just wish she didn't hold back on certain things. I'm her man for a reason, I am here to be of supportive to her.

Right now, I had to go pick up her gift and drop it off behind where Ahja's party was. I bought out this venue for her because she deserves it. I had one of my celebrity friends, Michael B Jordan help me out with planning it and promoting it. Ahja doesn't even know who he is so, I doubt that she'll see it on Instagram.

I had him get a good amount of celebrities to come and some that supports Ahja's business. After we got a good amount of people, we had to get security because, its always that one bitch ass nigga that wanna act. After getting everything done, I had to go home and get ready for this party. Its about to be lit!

Before I do anything, I gotta go home and get some sleep. I've been up all morning getting this for her. I was gonna take Ahja out to dinner first and then turn up later.

Ahja's Confessional: The calls, emails, messages, and tags have not stopped. I thanked as much people as I can. I didn't think that so many people knew that it was my birthday. I do have a large following but, I didn't realized they cared for my birthday.

As far as I know, Justin is just taking me out to dinner. I am fine with that but, I'm turning 23, I want to hit up a club or something. I guess its cool sense he's paying. I'm grateful for whatever we do honestly.

I was gonna go and get fitted for my dress for tonight. I was gonna get one of those long ass dresses but, I decided against it. I was about to get in the shower, when I got a knock and a ring at the door. I was just so pissed because, who knocks and rings the doorbell? Bitch I hear you the first time.

I walked out of my room, down the hall to the door and looked through the peephole. I can't believe this shit. This bitch got some nerve to show up at my house unannounced. They rung the doorbell again and I swung open the door with a "bitch, what do you want" face. The must've got the message and said sorry. You damn right for being sorry.

Ahja's POV: "What the hell do you want?" I asked, standing in the door not letting them in. "I just came to say happy birthday, it that hard baby sis?" he asked. I don't want to say thank you because, the last time I seen him, he was trying to sneak diss me for wanting to go to the gym with him and Mikel. "Thank you, you can leave now" I said, closing the door. He put his foot in the door, stopping me form closing it. "Boy, if you don't get the f**k on with that bullshit" Isaid, getting pissed off. I don't even know why Jabril feel as though he can do this.

"Ahja, stop playing for real" he said, as he push his way through the door. I just gave up. I could've tased him but, it was in my room. "I just came here to tell you I'm sorry" he said, trying to get my to show empathy for his ass. Not even the slightest. "Sorry for what exactly? Can you make it quick because, I have a fitting in a hour" I said to him. He went and sat down on my couch. Did I not just say make it quick? When people sit on your couch, it usually means that they have a lot to say, and I'm not even here for it.

"I'm sorry for being an ass to you. I'm sorry for making your childhood a living heel. I know how close we were at a young age but, things have changed. I changed" he spoke. He looks like he is about to cry. Let me sit down because, this is going to be long.

"Go on" I said. "I just want to be that supportive brother to his baby sister.I just want to be there for you and not break you down because of who or what you are. Just give me the same chance you gave Jalen. I just want your forgiveness" he said, breaking down crying. No this nigga did not just compare himself to Jalen. I thought that I have forgiven my enemies but, I have this one to forgive.

"I forgive you. I have always loved you and the rest of y'all who have treated me like shit. I can't find it in my heart to hate anyone, its not my way of living. I am moving on from how you treated me. I will always forgive" I said, getting up and hugging him. We said our goodbyes and he left. Now I have 27 minutes to get to my fitting. I hopped in the shower and got ready to leave.

Later That Night: At dinner, a hour before the party

Justin's Confessional: I been tryna to keep my composure because I don't want to give myself away. I'm trying to keep this party hidden from Ahja but, she keep asking me what I'm smiling at.

I had one of her gifts in my pocket and I think she's gonna have her mouth open wide for this one. I was about to say something but, she leaned over the table and she kissed me.

Justin's POV: "You starting already huh?" I asked. At this point, I'm about to say, f**k that party and go give Ahja some back shots. "I'm just happy to be spending my birthday with someone like you" she said. We shared another kiss. I got up and walked over to her, got on one knee.

"Ahja baby, you've been my rock and my all. I want to spend the rest of my life with you but, before we officially tie the knot, I want to give you this promise ring. This is my way of telling you that, I promise I'll be faithful, honest, and loving to you and only you". I said. She started to tear up.

"Aww baby, I don't know what to say" Ahja said. "Do you accept this promise ring until it's replaced by an engagement ring?" I asked, about to put the ring on. "Yes" was all she said and I slipped it on and she kissed me.

I left money for the bill and we was about to walk out. "I have a few more surprises waiting for you and one of them is waiting outside" I said. She looked at me and was shocked. "What is it babe?" She asked. I just nodded and she ran outside to see. When she got outside, she fell to her knees and screamed in joy and happiness.

I got her a nice car for her birthday. I was tired of driving her around and her using my car. She got up, ran up and jumped on me. "Thanks baby. I love my car!" She screamed.

"Anything for you. Lets hop in and head your final surprise" I said. We pulled off and headed to her party.

At the party....

Jalen's Confessional: I didn't get an official invite because Justin planned the party. That fine though, I think he's mad because we fucked and he don't wanna tell Ahja. All that will change tonight because, she will find out. I know it's her birthday and stuff but, I gotta tell her now because I leave town tomorrow morning.

I pulled at the party and I walked to the entrance and it was a security guard with a list. Oh hell, I'm probably not on the list.

Jalen's POV: "Name" the guard said. "Jalen Jones" I said, waiting for him to say I can go in. "I don't see you name, I can call Justin if you want" he said. I nodded my head. He called Justin and I guess Justin said yes and the guard let me in.

I walked in and It was live. I saw a lot of familiar face like celebrities. It was a few regulars in here but overall, it was jumping. I walked towards VIP and I saw Justin and Ahja.

"Hey sis, happy birthday" I said, hugging her. "Thank you" she said. I pulled her aside because I need to talk to her. We walked out back and we started talking. "Wassup, what's going on?" She asked, looking concerned.

"You my sister and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you anymore. I'm moving out of town tomorrow for business and I had to get this off my chest" I said. She looked at me about to say something but, Justin came out and interrupted.

Justin's POV: I walked outside to find Ahja and she's out here with Jalen. I really hope he didn't say nothing. "What's going on out here?" I asked, looking nervous. "Jalen was about to tell me something" Ahja said.

"Ahja, I'm not about to sugarcoat nothing no more, me and Justin had sex" Jalen blurted out. I had my mouth wide open. This nigga had some nerves. "What the f**k is he talking about, Justin?" Ahja turned and looked out me.

"Let me explain, it was-*GCO*... "I don't want to hear it. F**k you, and this ring" she said. She ran out pissed. I picked the ring up and ran after her. She had got in the car and pulled off, leaving me there stuck on stupid. I can't believe Jalen ruined what I had.

Ending Credits....

Ahja's Confessional: I was driving and I was balling my eyes out. After all the lies and bull shit he had fed to me. I turned on the radio and the song that came on explained my whole mood right now.

It wad SZA' s Supermodel
[Verse 1]
I'm writing this letter to let you know
I'm really leaving, and no, I'm not keeping your shit
Heard you got some new homies
Got some new hobbies
Even a new hoe too
Maybe she can come help you
Maybe she can come lick you
After we're done, what's done is done
I don't want nothing else to do with it
Let me tell you a secret
I've been secretly banging your homeboy
While you were in Vegas
All up on Valentine's Day
Why am I so easy to forget like that?
It can't be that easy for you to get like that
Oh no she didn't, ooh yes I did
Oh no she didn't, I'll do it again

[Chorus]
Leave me lonely for prettier women
You know I need too much attention for shit like that
You know you wrong for shit like that
I could be your supermodel if you believe
If you see it in me, see it in me, see it in me
I don't see myself
Why I can't stay alone just by myself?
Wish I was comfortable just with myself
But I need you, but I need you, but I need you.

I could never be the same. And the finny thing is....I had gotten pregnant again with his baby.

Justin's Confessional: I've lost my one and only. She wad my everything. I know I fucked up but, I was moving past that. I called an Uber to take me home, f**k this party man. I did my best to be a good man to Ahja but, that wasn't the turn out I was hoping for.
When I got in the Uber, the man greeted me but I just nodded. He started driving, then turn the radio station. Bruno Mars came on, and it seems like the song was speaking how I felt about the whole thing that went down tonight.
[Verse 1]
Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

[Pre-Chorus]
It all just sounds like oooooh ooh
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize

[Chorus]
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man..

I guess this how my and Ahja ended.

Flashback Over.....

Ahja's Confessional: How did i find myself falling a person, that used me for my love? That used me for my trust? My loyalty? My body? I'm so stupid for eating the bullshit that he fed to me. What happened to that happy moments, the laughs we shared, the kisses he gave me constantly? Oh, and lets not forget the sex......my God, the sex was out of the place we call a world. That all came crumbling down. That's the story on how I feel in love with a man that only wanted to use me and take me for granted I never thought I would have to go through this. Now.. I'm raising a man's baby that don't even Love me.

(A/N): You've reached the end of
GROWN WOMAN. I hoped you have enjoyed this journey but, all good things have to come to an end.

Do y'all want a sequel?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

128K 3.8K 58
**This is the SECOND book, the FIRST is The Pregnancy Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are about to have their babies, along with Astrid and Je...
40.7K 740 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
15.5M 531K 41
COMPLETED During the year 2032 a plague hit the world, decimating the adult population. The few survivors now run the schools filled with an influx o...
192K 6.1K 35
"You're pregnant" were the words that changed Brooklyn's life. She was loud and crazy and loved by her peers. Has a twin sister who looks just like h...