Bounded Love. (Daryl Dixon Lo...

By Katdixon6

Natalia Patrova isn't your ordinary woman. She is a Military weapon, made by the Russian Government. Her DN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 32

1.2K 22 0
By Katdixon6

Lydia's POV

I walk along the road, the cool air of the night making it seem almost peaceful, but not in the good way. In the sad way. Depression laces the air and radiates of everyone I come across.

We don't know if Glenn's still out there.. Chris, Natalie, Daryl. Sasha and Abraham. They should have been back by now... but I refuse to give up hope.

"Lydia, you can stay with us tonight. I know you don't want to be alone." Ricks voice snaps me out of my thoughts, making me look behind me where he is walking up. I give him a small smile.

"Thank you Rick." I say as he falls in step with me as we head to his home.

__________________
Natalie's POV

We've been driving all night, the walkers still behind us. Too far for the walkies to contact back to Glenn and Rick.

"Alright." Sasha's voice comes across the walkie, the car her and Abraham are in behind us. I bring the walkie to my mouth.

"Thats 20?" I respond, tiredness setting it. But I've gone longer without sleep so I push through.

"It will be, 642 is a mile ahead. We got to put distance between us and them before the turnoff." She tells us and I hand the walkie up to Daryl.

"So floor it." Abrahams voice comes through. Daryl brings the walkie up to talk.

"Alright, try to keep up." Daryl speaks into it making me chuckle slightly.

"Daryl have you seen this car? Believe me, we want to get back there too." Sasha says on the other end.

We finally get to go home.

I sigh as I wrap my arms around Daryl, resting my head on his back. We turn onto 642 and into a small town. Gunfire erupts around us making us swerve, a car pulling in behind Sasha and Abraham. I pull my gun out of its holster and shoot down two men. Daryl soon looses control resulting in me getting thrown off. I grunt at the impact, but not hurt to bad.

"Natalie!" Daryl yells to me, helping me to my feet. He gets on the bike, motioning for me to do so also. I shake my head.

"Go! I'll hold them off!" I yell to him and he shakes his head. I nod and run into an ally way where he can't. I hear the screeching of tires, and the engine of the motorcycle gets further away. I walk out, looking at my surroundings. I shoot down three more men who had their guard down.

Stupid pricks.

After I check the wrecked cars, the men in them all dead, the adrenaline fading I soon feel a sharp pain in my leg. I look down and see that a bullet had grazed my thigh.

"Well thats just great." I mutter before I climb up a fire escape to the roof to get a better vantage point, ignoring the sharp pain. Once I get to the top, I look around to see if I can find Abraham, Sasha and Daryl. I sigh after no luck of finding them. I climb down and limp down the streets. I knew that Daryl would come back, Sasha and Abraham were smart. They could take care of themselves. I will go look for them, but for the mean time, I need to get myself patched up. Before I loose to much blood and become useless.

I walk into an apartment building, my gun raised when I get in.

"There's got to be something in here." I mumble to myself before taking out my knife and pounding on the door frame. After a moment, I hear a low growl soon seeing a walker stumble into my line of vision. I take it out with ease, dragging it out.

After a moment of searching, I find a first aid kit under counter of the bathroom.

"Yes." I whisper before quickly getting to work. After I'm done I slip my pants back on and grab my bow, heading off to go find them.

___________________

I walk along the roads, coming across an office building. I stop at the doors.

'Dixon, Nati' Was drawn in in the grime on it making me smile a bit.

"Well I'll be damned." I whisper to myself before going in. I head upstairs and into a room.

"Abraham. Sasha." I smile, making them turn to me. Abraham chuckles as Sasha smiles, both of them hugging me. "Where's Daryl?" I ask and they look to me confused.

"We thought he'd be with you." Sasha tells me making my face fall, knowing he is still out there.

"Hey, that man is a tough as nails. He'll be just fine sweetheart." Abraham reassures me and I nod. But again, I can't help but worry. Thats one of the trials you go through when you love somebody.

"What happened there?" Sasha asks pointing to the blood on my pants.

"Got grazed by a bullet, found a little apartment and patched myself up. Nothing to bad." I tell her and she nods. We hear an engine to a truck, us all rushing to the window to see that its Daryl, parked in front of the building. I race downstairs and run out the door, again ignoring the pain. I embrace him in a hug, which he instantly returns.

"Ye okay." He whispers to me, more of trying to convince himself than a statement. I nod pulling away and seeing his troubled look.

"I am, but are you?" I ask and he shakes his head slightly before wrapping me in another hug.

"Nah. But ye here now. Thats all that matters." He tells me in a gruff voice. I nod, knowing its best not to push it and he'll come to me on his own time, like always. I kiss his lips softly. I pull away, him leaning his forehead against mine.

"We're here." I whisper to him, intertwining our fingers.

__________________
Lydia's POV

I walk around, just finished up giving lessons to the Alexandria people with Rosita on how to properly use a machete, I mean it is my ultimate weapon of choice. Abraham, Sasha, Daryl and Natalie aren't back yet. Neither are Chris, Glenn and Nicholas... if they are even still out there. My heart clenches in hurt at the thought of them being gone. I already thought I lost Chris once, I can't loose both of them.

I look up to the sky along with others, seeing a bunch of green balloons fly into the sky, the sound of walkers scraping at the walls. The balloons made me forget, for a moment, that there are hundreds of walkers trying to get in.

"Chris." I whisper a smile spreading on my face knowing its him, Glenn, and probably Nicholas.

"Rick! Its them! Chris and Glenn!" I tell him running up. He looks to the sky and nods. All of us smile a bit, knowing exactly who its from.

The moment is cut short by the creaking of the church tower. My smile fades as everything seems to go in slow motion. The tower falls down on the walls. Its silent for a moment, dirt and debris making a thick cloud. Walkers start pouring in.

"Shit!" I yell as I help Rick off the ground.

"Everyone get back!" He yells as I pull out my gun with one hand, and my machete with the other.

"Get into your houses! Go!" I shout to the people, who follow my orders. I shoot down a few walkers, killing another 3 with my machete.

"Rick! Lydia!" Deanna exclaims as she rushes up, gun in hand.

"You need to get back!" He tells her as we both shoot down walkers, me not leaving his side.

"We need to get back!" She shouts over the snarling of the walkers while she shoots one down. I see Maggie all on the ground, clicking her out of amo gun.

"Go help Deanna! I got Maggie!" I yell back, killing walkers in my path with ease. I help her up and usher her to the latter to the guard post. She climbs up while I take out those monsters as they close in. I quickly climb up, one of them grabbing my boot.

"Grab my hand!" Maggie yells to me and I do so, her pulling me up. The latter falls to the ground once I get up. We both fall on our backs side by side, panting and looking to the green balloons floating in the sky.

_______________________
Natalie's POV

I lay in the back of the truck, Daryl insisted I rest but I couldn't sleep. Every bump didn't seem to help at all either. I was worried about our group, if they are okay.

"Ye alrigh back there?!" I hear Daryl yell back.

"Yeah! All good!" I reply, sitting up.

We drive back home, I had noticed Daryl didn't have his bow. But again, I decided not to ask.

After a little while, the truck comes to a stop and I hear muffled voices, none that I recognized. Soon the doors to the truck open and close.

What the hell?

I slowly open the back of the truck silently, slipping out and peering around the side seeing a group of men on motorcycles. Looks to be like some sort of Sons of Anarchy bullshit. I pull out my knife with one hand and grip my gun with the other.

"Your property now belongs to Negan." I hear a mans voice say. "You see people like you can get their hands on a tanker, you are people my people want to know. Now lets start with the side arms shall we?" The man says and I peer over seeing Daryl hand over his gun. The man says a few more things. "But first, your shit. What have you got for us?" He asks and I look to the bags and RPG.

"Yeah, ya just took it." Daryl grunts to him.

"Come on. I mean can we not, okay? There is more. There is always more." The man tells him. They stay silent and he sighs. "T... take my man here to the back of the truck. Start with the back work your way to the front." He orders a guy who walks up to Daryl, who tenses up. I holster my gun and ready my knife. Once he rounds the side of truck, Daryl goes to choke him but the guy turns around, making him cut his shoulder on the truck. I kick the guy to his knees and slit his throat before be could fire a single shot.

"I have a plan." I whisper to Daryl who nods. I hand him the RPG. "Since you don't have your crossbow this is your new weapon. Fire it at the  group, they will all explode." I tell him and he gives me a slight nod. He takes aim while I stab the guy in the head. The ground shakes from the explosion. We shield our faces as a quick rush of hear blasts towards us  I run up to the front where Sasha and Abraham.

"You two did it." Sasha says with a smile as we look to the group, who are now burnt to a crisp. The fire crackles and snaps.

"Sum bitch is tougher than he looks." Daryl grunts turning around. I put a cloth over the small wound.

"Come on baby, lets get you fixed up at home." I tell Daryl with a smile. He nods to me with a smirk.

"Yes ma'am." He responds as we pile into the truck.

__________________
Lydia's POV

I look off and see Rick with a bunch of others making a stand.

"Glenn!" Maggie yells at Glenn who is also with Chris distracting walkers so Maggie could get down.

"Maggie! Maggie I need you to listen to me." I tell her, trying to keep her from panicking. I put a full magazine into my AK47. The watch post begins to shake, indicating that it could fall any minute.

"I'm listening." She tells me, her breathing labored.

"Okay, I am going to take out the walkers around us. You will go with Enid, down. I will hold them off from up here. Got it?" I yell to her over the gun fire and moans of walkers.

"What about you??" She asks and I shake my head.

"Don't worry about me." I tell her with a weak smile, shooting down the walkers under us.

_____________________
Natalie's POV

Night had fallen by the time we finally get back home... or whats left of it. Part of the wall is down and hundreds walkers roam around the inside. Fear rushes my veins, not knowing what has happened to my family.

"Shit." I mumble, checking the clip in my gun. We slow to a stop ready to fight these vicious creatures. Sasha and Abraham stand on top of the truck, cutting down walkers. Daryl finds my hand with his, gripping it tightly. I give it a light squeeze.

"We'll make it. We will." I tell him and he nods slightly. Soon my side of the door is flown open and Glenn appears.

"What the hell happened?" Daryl grunts to Glenn who shakes his head.

"I don't know, I just got back." He responds with his breathing labored. I see Rick and the rest fighting their way through. I let go of Daryls hand and jump out of the truck.

"The hell ya goin?!" He yells after me. I shoot down a walker with my bow and turn to him with a weak smile.

"I'm helping take back whats ours." I respond, turning my back shooting down those monsters left and right, disappearing from his sight into the crowd of walkers.

_________________

Its all over. Its finally all over.

The sun is now up, everyone covered in blood and exhausted. But we did it. All of us, together.

I stand in front of Daryl while Denise, the new doctor, stitches up his cut. I put my hand in his making him look to me. No words needed to be said, just knowing that we are here. Both together. Everyone has cleared out of the room so its just us. After a long moment of me staring down at our intertwined fingers, Daryl breaks the silence.

"Hey. So I aint good with words but everyone has told me to try shit lately so here I go. I know I dont always show it, but I love ye somethin fierce. Ye my favorite place to go when my mind wants to find peace in this god awful world. I need ya Natalie. Don't take that shit lightly. I do everythin I can to never have to depend on no one, never show weakness, and if I say I need ya, it means I'm trust ya to catch me when I fall." He tells me, his voice gruff.

I blink at him, not used to him saying so many words at once. He clears his throat and gets up to leave.

"Nevermind jus forget it." He mumbles. I grab his hand, making him look to me. I smile, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him into a passionate kiss. His hands find my waist, pulling me closer to him. After a moment I pull away, seeing a hint of a smile on his features.

"Damn, what are you doing to me Dixon." I smirk, pulling him back into a kiss.

___________

Here's a little update for you guys! I hope you liked it!

Love y'all!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Kadixon6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.3K 76
"Why're you bein' so nice to me?" "I would want the same if I were you." Hope Starling was alone when the dead started rising. She had always been a...
90.9K 2.3K 86
tw: language, mature topics, death, suicide, nudity, gore, sexual acts, abuse, sa : ̗̀➛ In a time of loss and armageddon Delilah finds her and her an...
834K 22.7K 164
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth." Ever since the world turned, all Lily did was hide. She didn't know how to fight...
529K 14.1K 98
Elena was always composed and methodical. She knew how to survive the world way before it finished. She wasn't looking for attachments, for people to...